Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:55:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will all the countries make cryptocurrency legal?  (Read 2538 times)
labhsikh123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:48:38 AM

If we talk about the legalization of cryptocurrency across the world, it is yet to be confirmed, all countries will be able to adapt its usage. All of them, have the issues to legalization and benefit of this for the world in business and development, it must be discussed. This step must be beneficial for a economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:54:03 AM

Yes, I am sure all countries would be accepted Bitcoin cryptocrunncy as legal tender because several developing countries are already accepting Bitcoin as a legal tender.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:59:27 AM

Some countries are already accepting BTC and its not going to be surprising if my  country will also accept because a bank nearby is already accepting BTC, they may not be promoting this services but I learned from local BTC investor that they do.

The adoption is gradual but  soon if XRP is going to be widely accepted and known then were all going to see a massive price rise to almost all altcoins.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
lynttrs

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:47:41 PM

I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal

We cannot control which countries would make bitcoin legal or not. Governments have different perspectives and plans regarding cryptocurrency. Some see it as a threat while some see it as an opportunity. But there are still several countries who support bitcoin. So there is still a potential for bitcoin as long as there are a number of countries who believe in its potential. And as long as it is legal in your own country, you don't have to worry that much.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:34:43 AM

I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal
I believe someday all countries will make cryptocurrency legal in their respective countries. Yes, it does not sound very possible especially nowadays many countries are banning the use of crypto. But I am still optimistic if my prediction someday can be proven.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:11:01 PM

There are many countries that make bitcoin illegal in their place. So i think there is no chance that cryptocurrency will be legal all over the world.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:41:08 AM

I think due to popularity of cryptocurrency in the developing countries it can be possible and hope all countries will be accepted cryptocurrency as a legal currency.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

Probably not all because each country has its own stand about Bitcoin. And we cannot change their perception in Bitcoin. Also, if they adopt this technology there will be a lot of changes. Sometimes some countries are too traditional which restrict change. Well of course, there are leaders who would want improvement and willing to take the risk
I think that possibility exists if bitcoin develops bring all humans using bitcoin? of course the government will change their mind and start legalizing bitcoin. for now some governments are adamant to ban bitcoin because of its threat to local currency. but we do not know what will happen in the future right?
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:36:35 PM

Yes, I am sure all countries would be accepted Bitcoin cryptocrunncy as legal tender because several developing countries are already accepting Bitcoin as a legal tender.
that is pretty much impossible to be honest, there are countries whose currency could be destroyed once they compete it against bitcoin although at this point bitcoin's price is a bit weak and has a low trading volume in the past 6 months i can say that once it started to pump again there are monetary currency that could greatly affected.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:15:18 AM

As far as i know there are just few countries that considered bitcoin of cryptocurrencies illegal to trade but most of the countries around the globe i mean the government never cared about it or maybe the lists are full of major problems to be solve than minding about cryptos who frankly speaking never cause harm to anymore and infact it helps a lot to individuals with financial problems. What i don’t know is if a certain country who implement bitcoin illegal will change of heart a consider it legal in a long run.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

I believe in time, all the governments of the world will legalalize cryptocurrency. It will just take time and persistency of those countries who already supporting it. It would make a domino effect where countries will influence another one at a time until all would need a help of each other to a one goal which is to have their people a free use of cryptocurrency everywhere.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:12:18 AM

The process of legalization of the crypto currency is an internal matter of each state. No one has the right to interfere in this process. Therefore, it is impossible to predict anything about the general legalization of the crypto currency by all states. Moreover, the crypto currency has its advantages and disadvantages. And the shortcomings from the point of view of the states are very serious. And above all, the uncontrollability of its use and greater volatility. How can a digital something in the form of money in the state be accepted if it has one value in the morning, another day,
and in the evening is the third. How to levy taxes on profits from such activities. It's the same any experts will get confused. Therefore, for example, in Poland, attempts were made to shift the activity of documenting and calculating taxes from the crypto currency to the citizens themselves, which provoked legitimate protests. So, there are a lot of problems with the crypto currency and they are quite serious, especially as they concern the basis of existence of each state-the money.

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:38:05 AM

I believe in time, all the governments of the world will legalalize cryptocurrency. It will just take time and persistency of those countries who already supporting it. It would make a domino effect where countries will influence another one at a time until all would need a help of each other to a one goal which is to have their people a free use of cryptocurrency everywhere.

There are already countries that are recognizing cryptocurrencies legally and some are on the process of it but some are still firm with their decision not to let its countrymen use crypto because of the risk that they might use it in illegal means so we cannot do something about it. It may take some time for all the countries to recognize it but it will eventually happen when majority of the countries make it legal so the minority that is left wouldn't want to be left behind so they will legalize it. It may happen after a few years or decades.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

My opinion is that no. This is decided by the government in essence. It seems like a cool thing for every citizen, to get good money, to pay a certain tax on this. But no, always everything is complicated, not simplistic.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

It's a kind of pressure, as more and more people use crypto the situation is no longer possible to keep it not legal. Because the crypto trading circulation is very large beyond any trade for commercial size.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:30:19 PM

There are already countries that are recognizing cryptocurrencies legally and some are on the process of it but some are still firm with their decision not to let its countrymen use crypto because of the risk that they might use it in illegal means so we cannot do something about it. It may take some time for all the countries to recognize it but it will eventually happen when majority of the countries make it legal so the minority that is left wouldn't want to be left behind so they will legalize it. It may happen after a few years or decades.

Yes It takes too much time because every country has different legislation and different approaches,It will take too much time for them to change this legislation and to create the new one...Anyway its not as easy as it seems,therefore this process needs political will from politicians for changing and for progress,also there is one moment,In particular we all know there are too many undeveloped countries in the world and this fact is also the determinant for this process.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:32:07 PM

There are already so many countries now accepted bitcoin  as legal. Some countries are under process of legalizing, but at the same time many countries banned the cryptocurrency. One country will succeed in the crypto means automatically the other countries also accepted as legal in their country. It will take some time to all countries accept cryptocurrency as legal. Because they understand the whole  concept about blockchain technology. It may take some time but sure in future it will be accepted almost by all countries.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:32:44 AM

You should think that these countries that are against Bitcoin are very few compared to the countries that supporting it and most of these countries that are against are countries that having a weak economies unlike those who are suppprting like China, UK, USA, Japan, Germany and etc are strong countries in talking of economy and military. You should see the logic and should not wasting your time of not joining crypto as bullish trend is coming very soon.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:44:34 AM

..yes,,probably there are countries that will make bitcoin transaction legal..many says that bitcoin is illegal..but in what way??..i don't think that bitcoin is illegal..actually,,bitcoin really gives a big help to anyone who got involve in it..but the way how they use it makes it illegal..if we will use bitcoin in good way,,then many contries will make it legal..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

This can be done in future but not now,  because many countries have no faith in cryptocurrency. Government afraid if they accept bitcoin people use that for illegal purpose. It takes long time to understand the whole concept about cryptocurrency. If one country accepts cryptocurrency and running successfully means automatically the other cointries are ready to accept as legal.

In a certain sense there should be a chain. But corruption is flowing in some countries. Governments do not all have common views with their citizens. It turns out porridge.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: