Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:18:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will all the countries make cryptocurrency legal?  (Read 2531 times)
Andrew S

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:39:54 PM

I very much hope that soon all countries will take bitcoin and we will finally start a new stage of economic relations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sambel90129

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:20:22 AM

I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal

legalization of bitcoin for all countries around the world for now is still very difficult to implement, seeing that there are still many countries in the world that technology still lags behind other countries, they do not want to recognize bitcoin as a legitimate currency, but they still do not understand how cryptocurrency work, and still fear that bitcoin is a money laundering tool by a large number of corruptors in their country ....
xyxyrizcah

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

need a long process to make all the countries accept cryptocurrency as legal. Some countries still not believe about cryptocurrency. but I hope cryptocurrency used by many countries legally.
coxian

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

Maybe it will. This is now technology based world. One day every country came to realize that how cryptocurrencies are important for them. That day they marked this as legal.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:36:13 PM

In each state they will make an individual decision on whether to legalize bitcoin and other crypto currency, or not. This process will be very lengthy and ambiguous. It is unprofitable for the states as a whole to have a decentralized crypto currency in the country. It is not easily controlled by the government and has very high volatility, which is why the state bodies themselves are unlikely to widely apply decentralized crypto currency in their practice. Therefore, we can not say in advance whether all states recognize bitcoin as legitimate, or not.
Cryptoluver
Copper Member

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:49:55 PM

It’s still quite possible. In fact, some other governments  are now starting to declare it legal to trade cryptocurrencies within their country. Others have implicated regulations on the trading platforms and exchanges but nonetheless, it is considered legal to trade. For those who already declared a ban, it’s still possible for them to declare the legality of trading however it is not very likely especially for countries with very strict governments like China and Russia. Islamic countries are also not so likely to lift their ban.
I don't understand why people expect their governments to step up. You never thought about what you need to demand from the government to recognize bitcoin. If that's what you want. But I still think the bitcoin community should distance itself from the government. The goal of creating bitcoin was decentralized. We must unite and build our own network beyond the control of all governments.

It will be a bit difficult to neglect the importance of government actions and involvement in Bitcoin and generally cryptocurrency. Government of each nations are the custodian of the sovereign. Without even a tacit approval or sympathy from the sovereign to the cryptocurrency community,you bet we won't progress beyond where we are now. The little gains and global acceptability being witnessed was achieved principally because of the various governmental positive pronouncements made, friendly laws enacted and policies formulated that tintly favors cryptocurrency adoption. The ultimate aim of the crypto-world is to secure major national/governmental acceptance or support. Without it, the currency becomes like digital valueless primitive cowries and shekels in our hands. Everyone should therefore in our various capacity in different nations keep pushing for adoption and acceptance into the larger society.
TIN1114

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

I think all other countries are open to the fact to make cryptocurrency legal as long as it being monitored and being taxed. Which also create another issue because bitcoin's vision is be decentralized.
Argoo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:11:50 AM

This is a rather lengthy process and is still unknown how it can end. Each state is free to choose a solution to legalize its own crypto currency. A decentralized crypto currency for the state brings more problems than good. Therefore, whether all states will legalize bitcoin and other crypto currency will depend on how quickly and successfully this process will take place in other states and what are the practical results of such legalization.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
TIN1114

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:56:12 AM

Only time can tell. But if that happens let's get ready to pay huge amount of taxes for the government will regulate everything about it.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:32:50 PM
Merited by dumbtool45 (1)

Belarus opened the door for crypto currency.I want to write about my country to Belarus because we have our own crypto currency. At the moment it is protected from devaluation and has very great opportunities in business. So with the Belarusian cryptothaler you can start your own business. Now a lot of attention is paid to work on the development of IT-technologies and this caused great interest in the society. The name of the crypto currency was received in honor of the monetary unit, which had circulation on the territory of modern Belarus during the Grand Duchy of Lithuania and the Commonwealth. Thaler is based on blocking technology and a slightly improved bitcoin algorithm. Personally, I think that the Belarusian crypto-currency at the development stage and behind it promises very great prospects. I think that this is an excellent development of the crypto-currency called Thaler and the future for it.
DavidNiva

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:13:37 AM

I think, and hope, most countries will accept cryptos and will regulate them but all of them? Not at all. Some of them will forbid them. If all western countries legalize them, Muslim countries (for example) won’t. Cryptos legalized all ever the world won’t happen in my lifetime.
to make bitcoin legal in all countries it may still be difficult, because the economic power, the technology used and the value of the currencies of each country are different, so to unite all countries in crypto is very difficult, but for countries with advanced technology and eye value money is also stable, things like that are not difficult problems, now users of bictoin currencies are still dominated by developed countries.
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:39:43 AM

that would be the case, that all the countries would be legally legal. The first of all, preventing crypto from being legal is the banks of various countries. second is the goverment of different countries.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:04:10 AM

Like all deep changes in human society, things take their time, but it is undeniable that everything points to a full digital world and fiat money will slowly turn obsolete. It is natural that there is a period of chaos, denial, scams, restrictions, etc... but we have to face it... we are all becoming connected, so and our lifes as turning digital... money being digital is only a consequence ...
So, there should be some that forbiden it, but it is only a matter of time...
cheers!

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

I don't think that many countries will adopt cryptocurrency, because there's a deep reasons that hinders their leader to accept this fact that it will replace traditional money. However there's more advantages that made other countries planned to legalize this type of digital money to be their potential legit currency. Good thing to know that in south korea their people was very much educated with bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, that's why it's not hard for them to adopt the system.
I think their views will soon change because some countries have proven that bitcoin and cryptocurrency are not a threat to their local currency. even United States has legalized it and given tax to its users, that is what they will become the reference to start legalizing crypto..
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:04:10 AM

Not all countries in the world are accepting the crypto, they have many reasons for not enjoying the crypto. like because of their banks, because they do not know any taxpayers. many reasons. but it would be legal to all countries.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal
the opportunity is sure to exist ... it will not rule out the possibility that bitcoin will be legal in all countries even though we know the opportunity is small but still believes that in this world there is nothing that might not be possible. bitcoin in some countries may already be recognized for its presence and there are also those that do not recognize the existence of bitcoin, we just wait for time to answer all that.
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:12:37 AM

I think, and hope, most countries will accept cryptos and will regulate them but all of them? Not at all. Some of them will forbid them. If all western countries legalize them, Muslim countries (for example) won’t. Cryptos legalized all ever the world won’t happen in my lifetime.
the possibility of bitcoin being legalized in western countries is very reasonable, seeing the negative market sentiment towards the dollar because of the trade war with China, the Americans themselves have begun to test crypto use and success, and many parties have begun to legalize bitcoin, many Muslim countries began to accept crypto for example qatar, but there are still many who are hesitant to accept it, but still do not prohibit bitcoin even if only acknowledge it as an asset or as a commodity.
lissaoc

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:25:11 AM

I think that all countries should make crypto currencies legal since it already becoming big in the industry and people are really invested in investing in one or two of these cryptocurrencies.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

Not all countries like the idea of cryptocurrency. So i think not all countries will accept cryptocurrency and make it legal. Remember that their are some countries that ban cryptos in their country.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:15:49 AM

Even now, females are not allowed to venture out of their homes without a male companion in some of the countries. And you expect these nations to legalize Bitcoin? Anyway, how does that even matter? As long as Bitcoin is legalized in nations such as the US, China, EU and Russia, I'll be happy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: