Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:00:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Most valuable coins with over a billion max/circulating supply  (Read 78 times)
99th (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

Howdy everyone. I've been trying to figure out what coins/tokens that have over a billion circulating or max supply are the most valuable.

If you know could you please list them here, or...

Where would I look at a list starting from most valuable to least where the entire list is comprised of only coins/tokens with a billion or more supply?

Thank you very much!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

Howdy everyone. I've been trying to figure out what coins/tokens that have over a billion circulating or max supply are the most valuable.

Where would I look at a list starting from most valuable to least where the entire list is comprised of only coins/tokens with a billion or more supply?

Thank you very much!

here the valuable cryptocurrency with billion circulating and total supply
Ripple, TRON, IOTA, ADA(Cardano) and Verge
and all of that crypto have a lot of potential to grow  Wink

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
Radientgurkin

Activity: 182
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

Thank you very much!

here the valuable cryptocurrency with billion circulating and total supply
Ripple, TRON, IOTA, ADA(Cardano) and Verge
and all of that crypto have a lot of potential to grow  Wink

Ditto - couldn't have said it better myself.

A sidenote: Although you get good info from guys like us here, the best way to determine the best high market cap coins is to check out their whitepapers, investigate the experience of the management team and determine how big the development community is and are they progressing.

-wow - that turned into a rant afterall Grin
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

You can go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ and sort by "Circulating Supply" to see a list of those coins with a >1,000,000,000 supply, and then search for what you are looking for.

The coin with the highest price and over 1 billion supply is IOTA at $1.88. The coin with the highest market cap and over 1 billion supply is XRP at $40.8 billion.   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: