Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECO][OFFICIAL] ECOCRYPTO - UNIQUE ECOSYSTEM FOR CRYPTO  (Read 1686 times)
ecocrypto2018 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:55:00 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 03:39:08 AM by ecocrypto2018

WE ARE GROWING

Since 2009, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies enjoyed a phenomenal growth in terms of public interest and valuation. Holding investors, professional traders and hobbyists all benefited in their own ways from the amazing opportunities granted by this brave new world. Nevertheless, the trading game requires time, technical knowledge, analytical skills, discipline and proficiency using professional tools in order to achieve true success. Crypto traders without all of this missed opportunities or lost a chunk of their assets in the last few years.

Now that the Ecocrypto platform enters the game, this is changing

Ecocrypto platform is the ultimate platform for cryptocurrency traders and Investor who are looking to use the most advanced trading tools and strategies, as well as the combined powerful Artificial intelligence (AI) in order to achieve the best returns in cryptocurrency markets.
The platform provides intuitive ways to create your own trading strategies and set them to execute automatically. Through a What You See Is What You Trade interface you can design trading strategies making use of the industry’s most powerful tools and safely test them with back testing and sandboxing.

Once your tools prove their worth you can set them to live-trade on your behalf, taking the right positions at the right time, as if you’re following the markets 24/7.

On Ecocrypto you can also rent-out your very own winning strategies that’ll help fellow traders reach the success you did. You will be rewarded with passive income for doing so. Additional, the investors have the opportunity to invest in a very powerful AI Platform.
The core Ecocrypto team is composed of veteran developers and Internet professionals who’ve all been trading cryptocurrencies as hobbyists for years. With their background and close circle of advisors ranging from economists, business developers, artificial intelligence and semantics analysis experts, they’ve decided to build the right platform for crypto traders. They provide fellow traders with the tools, community and environment they know everyone is looking for.

We make exceptional cryptocurrency ecosystem with Blockchain, Big data and Artificial Intelligence.

Problem Statement

Hedge funds, professional traders and hobbyists share the same exchange platforms, and environment but are not quite equal when it comes to resources, manpower, knowledge and tools.
Indeed, efficient trading requires resources like computational power to run intensive data models and crunch historical data trends crucial for assessing strategies risk-free. High-speed connections are needed to reach to exchanges around the world.
Aside from computational resources, trading takes a lot of time, especially for a one-person team. Preparing the right strategy, having it analyze relevant data and get it ready to execute in a timely manner 24/7 within moving markets requires special abilities. This is hard enough leaving aside the discipline of steel and cool head needed to take the right decision at the right time.
Trading is also a very technical domain where your area of expertise needs to span from an ability to perform technical analyses to machine learning and semantics analyses
Also, in the finance industry, human error still remains the main cause for large losses of wealth, and for this reason Ecocrypto’s goal is to use technology innovation to limit the cost of wrong investment decisions that are largely driven by old-school human-based investment practices.
Ecocrypto AI has the power to analyze a remarkable amount of real time data to instantaneously and unemotionally implement investment strategies. It brings to investors a unique way of participating in wealth opportunities that new markets and economies offer, without the obligation to be a subject matter expert. Mathematical algorithms constantly work 24/7 to lower the risk and keep the best tradeoff with rewards, in a completely automated technology driven trading tech that executes tailored, transparent and efficient investment strategies.

Solution:

The asset management market is undergoing a change, and while the fintech industry has already disrupted the traditional logic of banking, the world of managed investments still remains controlled by financial institutions and closed to consumers.
Trading activity will take place on the stock exchange and on cryptocurrencies markets and will be driven by the reliability of mathematics and statistics, rather than human biases and emotions.
Ecocrypto addresses 2 categories of investors:
- Retail or non-institutional/non-professional investors/traders with holdings ranging from $5.000 to $100.000. They will have the opportunity to trade like professional investors, by subscribing to Ecocrypto’s algorithmic signals, that can be also automatically integrated with other trading platforms through API. Also, they can buy signal from others Professional Traders/investors in the system.
- Professional Traders/investors, with holdings starting at $100.000. They will have access to Ecocrypto’s algorithmic signals as well as have shares of the fund. They can also be building their own trading strategies by using Ecocrypto’s AI system. Traders/Investors will be able to subscribe to services in both BTC and ETH, such as the afore mentioned trading signals, but holding ECO tokens (distributed during the ICO event) will grant them a 50% discount. ECO tokens are also the way to unlock services, therefore it is fundamental to buy tokens during the ICO in order to access the fund and/or its algorithmic signal

Smartcontract Address: 0x2af989200e9cd8d3404b5b40f5e2f896302d9aa5

The ECO token
Overview of the ECO token:
Code: ECO
Platform: ASSETS (Ethereum)
Max Supply: 100.000.000.000 ECO
With a token, investors are certified the following rights:
✓ Right to receive a portion of the company profit in the form of dividends
✓ Right to participate in the community management
✓ Right to a portion of the company’s asset
The ECO token is based on a proven risk management and Big Data platform. The token is part of our ecosystem and is used within the platform
in different ways. The token serves as the fuel of the Ecocrypto ecosystem and has been designed so that our customers will want to use it frequently. It is a token that can and should be bought on exchanges at prevailing market prices.

EcoCrypto MobileApp : https://youtu.be/uCRb4YDj5rg

Bounty campaign:
Facebook Campaign 18%
Twitter Campaign 18%
Bitcointalk Signature 20%
Bitcointalk Support 20%
Market Leader Sale 12%
Leader Broadcast 12%

Join us: https://ecocrypto.io
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EcoCrypto
Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFIZi4HDO6_CFAhVZA

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

you have idea to create new web-bank.
but its cant help poor people in bad countries. it will another platform to invest much money. and you have good motivation, but more people don't have exit to enthternet.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
ecocrypto2018 (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:31:58 AM

you have idea to create new web-bank.
but its cant help poor people in bad countries. it will another platform to invest much money. and you have good motivation, but more people don't have exit to enthternet.

Thank you for your valuable comment. We are aware that there are still many people who don’t have access to the internet. However, I have a strong believe that in the very near future, with the effort from giants in Information Technology, internet will be every where. Take a look at this effort from Facebook CEO: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/facebook-aquila-drone-worldwide-internet-access-solar-power-tech-social-media-a7820786.html
Meanwhile, for our part, we are training users worldwide. These users will then teach others what they have learnt. So when the internet has convered the entire world, every body can participate in our system and operate it smoothly.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:54:37 PM

the supply is huge 100B but why is it from your website the max supply is 21M  Huh your target price last feb was $25/ECO. we are now in march, how much is it now?
jessica9009

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:52:10 PM

Sounds like a very interesting project  ECO . I'll be definitely keeping an eye on it! Can we find out about the number of participants and their names? Who is providing the computing power and how do they get rewarded?
elliot3003

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:19:06 AM

Hello there! Interesting project. How can I subscribe to your recent news?
david2303

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:36:24 AM

Ive just seen the Whitepaper... Pretty amazing stuff... Im def in this for the long term, believe it!
edward1105

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:03:01 AM

Investors won't be afraid investing  ECO.. i guess.. What makes you think that this project is revolutionary? When will the token come to our wallet?
leo0990

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:21:17 AM

Hi, guys! What an interesting project you have here! Can you tell me where I can check technical details?
samuel0909

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:41:15 AM

Why do u think the price of your token will grow?
theo1001

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:15:47 AM

How much could I invest? Whats the minimum?
kaijang1808

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:32:30 AM

So is it like integrated in a certain application? That I wanna use in order to get tokens for my time..
joy90009

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:49:37 AM

You have a good preparation to start ICO.
I strongly believe that ICO spectiv will be successful
Looking forward to reading about your bounty campaign ..
mingming0076

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:57:48 AM

Hi, if the user wants to withdraw the earned funds, will it be only ECO  tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens/currencies?
kristen09192

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

Hi Dev,
Do I understand correctly your model: users will share their data with companies that will pay for its time? These data will be impersonal and will be stored in the blockchain?
ethan9990

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:18:42 AM

I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it
christian1103

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

The parties can describe terms for additional rewards in a smart contract, covering things like special viewer bonuses for watching an advertisement to the end.
james1009

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:06:14 AM

Whitepaper is so normal. I don’t see the initial of this project anymore.
jayden1101

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:23:40 AM

Anyone knows telegram? I would like to ask communities’s opinion about this project. 
issac1209

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:45:23 AM

What is the total supply of token? I didn’t see it in your Website? It just only the crowdsale token.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: