Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:44:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BILIBIT PURELY SCAM PROJECT  (Read 859 times)
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:51:38 AM

I strongly support on this claim. There are already regulations on ICO and Anonymous team is just a crap. Show yourself and be professional even your advisor don't want to reveal their identity, why you are all afraid to show yourself if you have confidence in your project eh? And also don't flag the name of the Philippines in your Announcement. This will be a total shame if anything bad happens on your project.

Edit: Kudos to OP
Your regulation and your old master this old world is nothing compare to the new one, the beast has been born people without blb mark can't buy in the future without it you will die in hunger can't do anything I'm here to fulfill an old prophecy of the true master of this world. Caesar is born again in me thats my legacy. We need real change I believe exercising true decentralization as Satoshi stated we humans can achieve freedom not slavary of his old system for real wake up already humanity.

A perfect BS reply. I confirmed now. Ciao  Cool
Lets play you ain't a visionary you can't understand how we live in this sphere earth you think its flat

How can he understand if your hiding the critical aspect of this issue? Do you think your words are valid? It still add some bad color to the project.

Trust me the more people criticize a legit project the more it will prosper

Is that so? But I'm sorry this is so pathetic. How will your project will prosper when all your advisors are anonymous and not even worthy to put any money on it. If your ICO is legit then show your faces so the investors would know who will run their money. Grin

If your project is good then there's nothing to be ashamed of, even your damn face.
This project is what IFs.

And why bilibitph is a new account? Afraid of getting a negative trust huh?

Edit: Seems someone put a negative trust on you.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scam Exposey (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:51:47 AM

i dont think it is fair that they  include or tag Philippines.

this is the main reason why Philippines or filipinos has a negative reputation in this forum!

these kind of people are the reason that filipinos are being stereotyped as a gold diggers, scammers and only afters for money.

Don't compare a donkey from a lion

lol who says im comparing? what i am trying to say is, if you are legit, not scammers, then show your faces!
dont hide as if you were a bunch or cowards! your are legit right? as you claimed you are to be, then prove it!

who would want to invest on a project that the team behind is totally unknown! lol

The team is unknown for now as I stated everything has its time for rome wasn't build in a day patience my friend the time is nigh.
BS. Don't compare yourself to other historical event. And don't dodge the simple question about your team credentials. How can we believe in your vision if we didn't know you. Let your brain fully function and stop your shitty reply. You ain't clarifying any issue here.
BILIBIT:
Not totally anonymous at all this is a free open project exercising what we call true decentralization of a community from local to globally. Just no pic in the webpage some are just shy, some complications and some too young you can see other blb team in facebook with face just too frigile for the corrupt gov't to touch. In fact all who believes in this project are part of the team that is what community-driven crypto ecosystem should be called a free world under blb umbrella in the future or better now.

So where is your team info can you give their identity here? Link their fb account, twitter or any proof that we can easily reach them.
You are threatening the project how can we entrust the lives of those dedicated young ones?

Can I laugh? Dedicated your ass! Stop laming around your scamming plans has been busted.

This forum is so great but its slowly killed by those Abusive guy.
Bilibitph

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:52:50 AM

I am sending out a negative feedback. You may read my comment for more details. This just has an overall horrible presence.

Goodjob mate.
Look how happy is the crab thinker when seeing a nega trust on me he think destroying a project is good? I'm innocent here yet where is the justice? Maybe we create a new truly decentralized bct?
https://phbtctalk.com
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:54:18 AM

BILIBIT IS HERE TO STAY AND THIS PROJECT WON'T BE ABANDONED. BELIEVE IT!
The fact that this needs to be stated is just the icing on top of this scam cake. Scammers will always promise that they won't run away with your money. Literally every single person on the 'project' is anonymous.

Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:55:16 AM

this is the main reason why Philippines or filipinos has a negative reputation in this forum!

these kind of people are the reason that filipinos are being stereotyped as a gold diggers, scammers and only afters for money.

lol who says im comparing? what i am trying to say is, if you are legit, not scammers, then show your faces!
dont hide as if you were a bunch or cowards! your are legit right? as you claimed you are to be, then prove it!

who would want to invest on a project that the team behind is totally unknown! lol

The team is unknown for now as I stated everything has its time for rome wasn't build in a day patience my friend the time is nigh.
BS. Don't compare yourself to other historical event. And don't dodge the simple question about your team credentials. How can we believe in your vision if we didn't know you. Let your brain fully function and stop your shitty reply. You ain't clarifying any issue here.
BILIBIT:
Not totally anonymous at all this is a free open project exercising what we call true decentralization of a community from local to globally. Just no pic in the webpage some are just shy, some complications and some too young you can see other blb team in facebook with face just too frigile for the corrupt gov't to touch. In fact all who believes in this project are part of the team that is what community-driven crypto ecosystem should be called a free world under blb umbrella in the future or better now.

So where is your team info can you give their identity here? Link their fb account, twitter or any proof that we can easily reach them.
You are threatening the project how can we entrust the lives of those dedicated young ones?

Can I laugh? Dedicated your ass! Stop laming around your scamming plans has been busted.
Busted where? Only this topic has scam on it you can create more I will be happy to see it on shame soon.
Scam Exposey (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:55:19 AM

I am sending out a negative feedback. You may read my comment for more details. This just has an overall horrible presence.

Goodjob mate.
Look how happy is the crab thinker when seeing a nega trust on me he think destroying a project is good? I'm innocent here yet where is the justice? Maybe we create a new truly decentralized bct?
https://phbtctalk.org

Neg trust has been serve right try to read the feedback of actmyname do you think its invalid? You been caught mate. Your scam project has been done.

Scam Exposey (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:57:09 AM

BILIBIT:

Busted where? Only this topic has scam on it you can create more I will be happy to see it on shame soon.

Shame on what? Maybe you should talk to yourself like that your ambitious greed eats you know. Shame on you scammer.

Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:58:26 AM

The fact that this needs to be stated is just the icing on top of this scam cake. Scammers will always promise that they won't run away with your money. Literally every single person on the 'project' is anonymous.
I understand the fact that scammers use that sayings too. but this is bilibit and its motto, blb and them the scammers are different.
Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:00:16 AM

Goodjob mate.
https://phbtctalk.org

Neg trust has been serve right try to read the feedback of actmyname do you think its invalid? You been caught mate. Your scam project has been done.
You judge a book by its cover you think you are smart now?
Puncher

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:00:45 AM

I understand the fact that scammers use that sayings too. but this is bilibit and its motto, blb and them the scammers are different.

you can easily say that. because you are already caught. you have nowhere to hide nor no way to defend yourself.
that is why all you can say is you will not abandon the project.  
Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:02:07 AM

BILIBIT:

Shame on what? Maybe you should talk to yourself like that your ambitious greed eats you know. Shame on you scammer.
I never scammed people in my life and will never do that shameful act I have my conscience and the guilt will eat me up.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:02:23 AM

How come all the reviews on your Facebook page happened on pretty much the same day?

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BilibitCommunity/reviews/

How the fuck is it possible to have that much traffic for ONE day? And despite having roughly 3k people who have liked the page, you're getting <40 likes on your posts. Huh

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:03:06 AM

support this claim too. this team is suspicious enough that i will soon post on their ann thread about them being scam.

the previous team already said that before and look what happen to pesobit. a high chance that its them still. FACT is, a scammer who did it once can always do it again. these days its hard to trust a team that doesn't even drop a name, Adriane isn't even a real name. its my dog's name.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Scam Exposey (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:03:25 AM

BILIBIT:

I never scammed people in my life and will never do that shameful act I have my conscience and the guilt will eat me up.

Who will believe you for that word?

Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:05:36 AM

you can easily say that. because you are already caught. you have nowhere to hide nor no way to defend yourself.
Caught where? You are just making a ruckus just because your project failed now trying to bring us down too just a crab thinker I think.
Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:06:56 AM

BILIBIT:

Who will believe you for that word?
The one who put their trust on this project
Scam Exposey (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:10:26 AM

Caught where? You are just making a ruckus just because your project failed now trying to bring us down too just a crab thinker I think.

Are you dumb? You already caught here... And no one will believe on anonymous team. Maybe if you beg for money maybe their are people who will give you a cent here.

Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:13:59 AM

support this claim too. this team is suspicious enough that i will soon post on their ann thread about them being scam.

the previous team already said that before and look what happen to pesobit. a high chance that its them still. FACT is, a scammer who did it once can always do it again. these days its hard to trust a team that doesn't even drop a name, Adriane isn't even a real name. its my dog's name.
You maybe right but I think you judge a book by its cover those are real first name. For security issues we can't disclose them yet a global team will take this project soon I hope it is still the will of the blb first idealist and will not go to a cunning con man.
Puncher

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:16:48 AM

Are you dumb? You already caught here... And no one will believe on anonymous team. Maybe if you beg for money maybe their are people who will give you a cent here.

he is more than dumb! lol
who says i have a project? taht he can say that i am comparing my project to theirs. lol
this made my day, really. lol

to the scammer dev, you can say all you want no one believes you. look at actmyname tag on yours. you even copied other's whitepaper. lol
Jmaszhire

Activity: 805

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:21:13 AM

Good day!it does not mean if they are anonymous it's a scam..vendetta face is anonymous same as of great hacker's but afterwards.maybe they are not just complete on their lineup.but if said they are,you need not to worry,cause surely as your message stated,you have zero invested on this bilibit project same as i.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: