Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣[ANN]DINASTYCOIN✅ENJOY ITALY✅MANDATORY UPDATE⚡NEW THREAD⚡SINCE 2015⚡  (Read 28047 times)
aalrwais

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:54:34 PM

does this mean the 2.1.2 version is not safe or will have problems in the future? i been mining for a week and no coins show on my my wallet(2.1.2)!?

Version 2.1.2 is Perfectly Safe

Forgive me if I am wrong, but are you sure you are mining Dinastycoin as your posting history suggests otherwise !

https://i.imgur.com/t4aKgs0.png

https://discord.gg/UEXYVvG

lol, I was mining BCN, and DSC and DCY on Democat but it looks all collapsing there for now at least, so I am now mining only DCY on "poolmining1.dinastycoin.com" but hasn't seen payment for a while and  had the same issue before with DSC because of the double spend issues? I am kind of worried

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neosi1

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:34:27 PM

lol, I was mining BCN, and DSC and DCY on Democat but it looks all collapsing there for now at least, so I am now mining only DCY on "poolmining1.dinastycoin.com" but hasn't seen payment for a while and  had the same issue before with DSC because of the double spend issues? I am kind of worried

Thanks for carifying, Poolmining1 was moved to a new server, your coins are not lost since they have the database backed up,
would you mind joining discord then you can post us your address etc and we'll take a better a look at it for you. Link Below

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 5

Please Merit and Enjoy Italy!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:21:38 PM

Greetings everyone!

Another month has passed and summer comes closer .. let me give you an update on what happened in May 2018!

Release of Version 2.1.3

Yesterday, we released our promised update 2.1.3!
With this release, we also introduce a lot of features, let´s take a closer look:

Reduction of ASIC Hashrate
Anti-Asic Mechanisms
Banning Mechanisms
Overall stability and performance improvements
Difficulty calculation has been updated to LWMA v2 which is similiar to V7

Our first planned Fork will take place on block 480000.

The first pool owners have already implemented Release 2.1.3!

With the new release, we will also release new wallets.The release will take place before we reach the Fork-Block. stay tuned for more information !

New Pool Servers

In regards to the release of dinastytoken and the designated mining pool, we also moved poolmining1 and poolmining2 to new servers.
Poolmining1 also got a facelift and actually had some overall fixes and improvements. Please feel free to join either of them to mine your DCY!

Overall Ecosystem

As some of you have already mentioned, our website translation is already showing some big steps forward.
We also updated our Mobile Landing page and started to implement UI upgrades and usability enhancements.

Marketplace

Great News everyone! We updated the new and improved Marketplace and now it is your turn!

Did you ever dream about being self-sustainable?
Did you ever dream about taking your life in your hands?
Do you believe in Crypto and the possibilities they give to humanity?
Ever thought about opening your own webstore where you can sell your goods and services?
Then wait no more! Be one of the first international dinasty of freedom marketplace shop owners Smiley

If you would like to participate, join our discord and get in contact with @Bill or @neosi1

Mobile Webapp

This is a really important aspect!
Currently, the release 2.0 of the mobile webapp is currently undergoing the last beta.
The webapp is currently only available in italian and we will start the translation process when v2 launches.

Here is a sneak peak screenshots for you Wink

Hotel Booking and Merchant Platform

We are really proud to get so much feedback from the italian community.
The overall feedback was very positive - this makes our job delightful Smiley
Some usability changes will be made and also some bugs were found and fixed.
Our Partners which offer various services are very excited for the next months!
Here are some of the Services that can be paid with Dinastycoins:

Hotel Room booking
Appartment/Bungalow Booking
Enjoy fancy meals at restaurants
Enjoy fancy drinks at stylish bars
Rent a Boat
Holiday activities
Holiday Attractions
Get your car repaired
Get a Haircut
and many more!

Exchange Listings

Our community demands - we deliver Smiley
Thank you very much for supporting the project!
Besides the planned Exchange Listing Scheduled during summer, we will also get listed on more exchanges.
We are not able to hand out more information about exchange listings but rest assured, you will be the first to get the info when it can be released
Thank you again for your support!

Discord Updates

You know . . . when I look back the 4 months our discord server is up and running, I never thought this was possible!
Currently, we are close to 800 users on discord, the community grows and we introduced many new features such as:

Airdrops
Bounties
Giveaways
Weekly Trivia with prices!
New and awesome Bots
New Channel arrangement
Improved Usability

We had great talks and many laughs already. The Trivia was a suggestion of the community and it´s always a pleasure to see the community enjoying it!
If you are an active user loving crypto, supporting our project and want to be part of our community, make sure that you join our discord!

Political Development

If you check news on a daily base, it maybe come to your attention that italy and the european union are going through tough times currently.
Since the changing political aspects and also an increase of interrest in alternatives for the euro in italy, a great opportunity for our project has became available.
The overall awareness of our project in italy was increased by a series of Webinars, the founder of the Observatory of Human Rights, Wolf Marongiu has undertaken during may.
We also worked together with Wolf Marongiu to give you a detailed overview of the steps needed, to ensure to protect your
Human Rights and your Right of Self Determination.Stay tuned for more informations regarding this exciting development.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

I keep following this project and I know this will going to have a great future. Love the way how this project doing, A lot of news and updates. Good luck.

At your service
DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

Please Vote for us

Stay tuned here or on the discord group for further exciting news and updates,
Airdrops, Bounties and more.

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

Greetings everyone!

Another month has passed and summer comes closer .. let me give you an update on what happened in May 2018!

Release of Version 2.1.3

With this release, we also introduce a lot of features, let´s take a closer look:

Anti-Asic Mechanisms
Banning Mechanisms

With the new release, we will also release new wallets.The release will take place before we reach the Fork-Block. stay tuned for more information !

New Pool Servers

In regards to the release of dinastytoken and the designated mining pool, we also moved poolmining1 and poolmining2 to new servers.
Poolmining1 also got a facelift and actually had some overall fixes and improvements. Please feel free to join either of them to mine your DCY!

Overall Ecosystem

As some of you have already mentioned, our website translation is already showing some big steps forward.
We also updated our Mobile Landing page and started to implement UI upgrades and usability enhancements.

Marketplace

Great News everyone! We updated the new and improved Marketplace and now it is your turn!

Ever thought about opening your own webstore where you can sell your goods and services?
Then wait no more! Be one of the first international dinasty of freedom marketplace shop owners Smiley

If you would like to participate, join our discord and get in contact with @Bill or @neosi1

Mobile Webapp

Currently, the release 2.0 of the mobile webapp is currently undergoing the last beta.
The webapp is currently only available in italian and we will start the translation process when v2 launches.

Hotel Room booking
Rent a Boat
Holiday activities
Holiday Attractions
Get your car repaired
Get a Haircut
and many more!

Exchange Listings

Besides the planned Exchange Listing Scheduled during summer, we will also get listed on more exchanges.
We are not able to hand out more information about exchange listings but rest assured, you will be the first to get the info when it can be released

Discord Updates

You know . . . when I look back the 4 months our discord server is up and running, I never thought this was possible!
Currently, we are close to 800 users on discord, the community grows and we introduced many new features such as:

Airdrops
Bounties
Giveaways
New and awesome Bots
New Channel arrangement
Improved Usability

We had great talks and many laughs already. The Trivia was a suggestion of the community and it´s always a pleasure to see the community enjoying it!
If you are an active user loving crypto, supporting our project and want to be part of our community, make sure that you join our discord!

Political Development

If you check news on a daily base, it maybe come to your attention that italy and the european union are going through tough times currently.
Since the changing political aspects and also an increase of interrest in alternatives for the euro in italy, a great opportunity for our project has became available.
The overall awareness of our project in italy was increased by a series of Webinars, the founder of the Observatory of Human Rights, Wolf Marongiu has undertaken during may.
We also worked together with Wolf Marongiu to give you a detailed overview of the steps needed, to ensure to protect your
Human Rights and your Right of Self Determination.Stay tuned for more informations regarding this exciting development.

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:30:21 AM

Greetings everyone!

We are currently experiencing problems on poolmining1, please use poolmining2 until further notice!

I will keep you updated, once everything has been resolved. Sorry for the inconvinience!

Best Regards,

Bill

neosi1

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:36:13 PM

The full effect of the latest release will occur after the fork at block 480000.
Stay tuned here or on discord for news on when a updated wallet is to be released.

https://i.imgur.com/c2y10hj.png

We have a big bounty campaign running at the moment, please come and join us.
There are also bounties for Twitter and Facebook.

Stay tuned here or on the discord group for further news and updates.
If you're not a discord member already it's really friendly, has great Giveaways, Airdrops and Bounties
plus there's loads of people willing to help you out.

https://i.imgur.com/TVSn6V1.png

neosi1

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

Greetings everyone!

We are currently experiencing problems on poolmining1, please use poolmining2 until further notice!

I will keep you updated, once everything has been resolved. Sorry for the inconvinience!

Best Regards,

Bill

poolmining1 is back up and running folks  Grin

nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

Since i met Dinasty Coin, i got no doubts, Dinasty is a very very great coin with a big and trustful team, already talk with devs and they are amazing people.
Devs, thank you for giving us this amazing coin.
DINASTY Coin rockssss!!!

flong

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:07:10 PM

Since i met Dinasty Coin, i got no doubts, Dinasty is a very very great coin with a big and trustful team, already talk with devs and they are amazing people.
DINASTY Coin rockssss!!!

Thank you for your continued support! Together we will anchor DCY into our future while the others will just come and go.
nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

DINASTY Coin rockssss!!!

Thank you for your continued support! Together we will anchor DCY into our future while the others will just come and go.

Im sure we will, no doubts about that Smiley

Fidelmi

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:45:44 PM

DinastyCoin secure digital currency, you can make transactions without risk!Each electronic signature contains a key image that is an imprint of the secret key.
tuandl

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

The full effect of the latest release will occur after the fork at block 480000.
Stay tuned here or on discord for news on when a updated wallet is to be released.

https://i.imgur.com/c2y10hj.png

We have a big bounty campaign running at the moment, please come and join us.
There are also bounties for Twitter and Facebook.

Stay tuned here or on the discord group for further news and updates.
If you're not a discord member already it's really friendly, has great Giveaways, Airdrops and Bounties
plus there's loads of people willing to help you out.

Thanks for coming changes at specific block and massive generous campaigns on Twitter and Facebook.
DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:30:08 AM

Greetings everyone!

Release of Version 2.1.3

Anti-Asic Mechanisms
Banning Mechanisms

New Pool Servers

Overall Ecosystem

Marketplace

Mobile Webapp

Hotel Room booking
Rent a Boat
Holiday activities
Holiday Attractions
Get your car repaired
Get a Haircut
and many more!

Exchange Listings

Discord Updates

Airdrops
Bounties
Giveaways
New and awesome Bots
New Channel arrangement
Improved Usability

Political Development

neosi1

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

I keep following this project and I know this will going to have a great future. Love the way how this project doing, A lot of news and updates. Good luck.

DINASTY Coin rockssss!!!

DinastyCoin secure digital currency, you can make transactions without risk!Each electronic signature contains a key image that is an imprint of the secret key.

Thanks for coming changes at specific block and massive generous campaigns on Twitter and Facebook.

Thank You all for your support   Cool

neosi1

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:58:39 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 11:05:44 PM by neosi1

Please Vote for us

https://i.imgur.com/64AtT2S.png

https://i.imgur.com/3Hn0WRC.png

Stay tuned here or on the discord group for further exciting news and updates,
Airdrops, Bounties and more.

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:39:51 PM

Greetings everyone!

We released an update on our github. Release 2.1.4.
Fork will happen in less than 10k blocks!
Prepare yourself Smiley

Also make sure you join our discord Smiley

Best Regards,

Bill

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:52:12 PM

Announcement: Dinasty of Freedom - MANDATORY UPDATE!
Release 2.1.4: FORK @BLOCK 480000!!!

sam_123

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:05:16 PM

Very good project and trusted community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: