Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣[ANN]DINASTYCOIN✅ENJOY ITALY✅MANDATORY UPDATE⚡NEW THREAD⚡SINCE 2015⚡  (Read 28047 times)
DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 5

Please Merit and Enjoy Italy!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

proof of DCY Blockchain Have BUG! or maybe leak in support and Dead Admin!

Hi,

Please be careful with your accusations. Our Dev Team is working hard and we are actually in daily contact with the pool owners, via our pool-owners channel on Discord.

Also, there is an updated Blockchain Backup from 05.08.2018 on Github, in case you missed it: http://bit.ly/dcyblockchain050818

Thank you and best Regards,

Bill

just to inform you:

i used both blockchain before fork and after fork wallet ver 2.1.4  and new wallet 2.15 each in old blockchain and newblockchain.
all of them is fail! and this is real accusations! because it happened to me and no one responsible.
i'm not playing game, i rent nicehash power to mine your coin and i don't like trow away my money!
that is why you should understand.

go and tell this thing to your developers to prevent future missed up!

Greetings x3aklili,

you always talk about importing your wallet. Ever thought about that it can be a corrupted wallet and reimporting via keys?
This can happen for example if you open a wallet after a fork (which we had 2) with an old GUI wallet. Since the updated GUI Wallet is released some days after the fork, some users are impatient and open it with the old version.
It was stated several times, even on github, right above the download link. This circumstance will no longer happen after our 3.0 Release.

There were some users (<10) reporting this problem in the past, and actually this solved their "problem". (seems i need to mention again you should always have backed up keys - this is for all crypto coins ..)

Actually, just to inform you, if a transaction is made, made it inside a valid block that is confirmed by the network, the balance is linked to your wallet on the blockchain. it won´t vanish or something, it´s there, that´s how blockchain works.
As long as you have your keys, we know about no case that proove your accusations.

Best Regards,

Bill

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:14:23 PM

Dinastycoin - DCY

Cultural Association of Dinasty of Freedom
http://www.dinastycoin.com

Official mining pools:
PLEASE SUPPORT US BY MINING ON THE OFFICIAL POOLS

http://poolmining1.dinastycoin.com/
http://poolmining2.dinastycoin.com/

Alternative mining pools:

http://dcy.crypto-coins.club/
https://crypto9coin.cf/dcy/
https://easyhash.pro/dcy/
https://dcy.leafpool.com/ <- Maintenance

*Remember, none of the alternative pools are vetted. They are independent, so research them yourself and use at your own risk, as the DinastyCoin team is not responsible for their actions.
You are entering into an agreement with them on your own. The DinastyCoin team is not responsible for any issues that may arise and can not help you concerning these independant pools.   

Block Explorer

Until our website overhaul is complete, please use the following link:
http://www.dinastycoin.com/en/blockchain-explorer/

Solo Mining

Instructions will be updated soon!

2. Using Forknote:

Instructions will be updated soon!

x3aklili

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:01:49 PM

two subject!

1-did official poolmining1 payout older pending balance?

2- i have offline paper wallet key.  now can you help me how i can add blockchain node address to my local blockchain?

the pool owner told me you can use my remote public node .

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

Greetings Everyone,

Currently, all mining pools are undergoing a maintenance in regards to our latest daemon updates.

i will inform you, as soon as all services are up and running again.

Thank you for your ongoing support and patience.

Best Regards,
Bill

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

Greetings everyone!

We have just released new binaries and GUI wallet for Windows.

Please close your old wallet and update immediately!

https://github.com/dinastyoffreedom/dinastycoin/releases

Thank you and Best Regards,

Bill

Astx

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

Great! Any chance to see OSX version?
DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

Greetings!

Our team here at Dinastycoin have given their full focus on development and relaunching all services.
They have dealt with all the challenges that have been thrown at us with a firm hand and confident direction,
while making our project more resilient and more valuable with every challenge that we overcome.

Of course, we will likely encounter more challenges as we progress, but the good news is that we will be constantly updating
our code help anticipate, combat, and improve the experience further.

We are working very closely with the author of LWMA to find the root cause of the difficulty issues, another part of the dev team is currently checking
the sourcecode to see if there is any issue that may be cause the behaviour. Many people are working on this, debugging day and night, checking, testing,
implementing, this takes time! We don´t want a dirty solution, we are aiming for the best solution!I feel confident that you’ll continue
to be patient since we are all interrested in seeing the growth of our project Smiley

Resources have been another issue that you’ve raised with us and so, looking forward, we recognise the need to expand the team,
and, our recruitment is currently ongoing ,as we look to appoint the right people to help us grow asap.
We’ll let you know who’s made the grade asap, and we look forward to being able to develop the project faster!

We want to thank you again for your support, patience, and belief in this great opportunity.
I feel very hopeful that the coming weeks and months will bring great success for us all and we look forward to share
many good news and updates which we thought is not a wise decision to release during the current situation.

Please have a little more patience, we will inform you about the next steps ASAP !

Best Regards,
Bill

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:13:00 PM

Great! Any chance to see OSX version?

Greetings Astx ,

Glad to have you here!

Since several community members requested a Mac Wallet, i can give you this information now Smiley
As soon as the pools are back online, the exchange wallets are back online and everything stabilized, we will put our focus on community requests we got during the weeks and months.

Until then, make sure you joined our Discord Smiley

Best Regards,

Bill

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:29:16 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 09:16:20 PM by DCY-Bill

Good morning!

As promised, i want to give you the latest insight about the current situation!

Important Notice:

We are currently preparing the restart of the Blockchain and our services @524417.

Explanation:

After the fork causes a bug in the daemon, blocks with incorrect timestamps have been created and while fixing the bug those blocks
continue to create problems resulting in a production of the new blocks too fast and a continuous creation of alternative chains.

Currently we are identifying the block from which to start again. As soon as we have determined the Block, we will inform you in a seperate announcement.

At least 10-15000 blocks will marked as orphans. We already agreed with the alternative pools , to have this rollback. We are in close contact with the pool-owners.
All Pools will synchronize with the new index we are now trying to identify to start with a healthy main chain.

Important Announcement:

We have also decided as soon as the situation has settled, that we will begin to promote the distribution agreements in a decisive manner.

After everything is back online and the problems have settled, we will begin to work rebasing from Bytecoin / forknote to Monero.

The reason is quite obvious, the Monero code is much safer and more stable, it guarantees a more constant development with fewer bugs and has a
much larger community than that of Bytecoin / forknote. The transition to the codebase of Monero will also give more confidence to the markets and
will consequently increase the value of the Dinastycoin more rapidly, also strengthening what will be produced through the diffusion agreements.

Evidently we recommend to all those who are currently mining dinastycoin to stop until the next announcement as all the new blocks will be canceled by the Rollback.

Stay tuned we will send new communications to keep you updated on the evolution of the situation.

Dinasty of Freedom

x3aklili

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:49:14 AM

what you mean?

you are going to moneroV7 fork?
do to kill Asics?
DiVanah

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

Good morning!

As promised, i want to give you the latest insight about the current situation!

Important Notice:

We are currently preparing a RollBack of the dynastycoin Blockchain.

Explanation:

After the fork causes a bug in the daemon, blocks with incorrect timestamps have been created and while fixing the bug those blocks
continue to create problems resulting in a production of the new blocks too fast and a continuous creation of alternative chains.

Currently we are identifying the block from which to start again. As soon as we have determined the Block, we will inform you in a seperate announcement.

At least 10-15000 blocks will marked as orphans. We already agreed with the alternative pools , to have this rollback. We are in close contact with the pool-owners.
All Pools will synchronize with the new index we are now trying to identify to start with a healthy main chain.

Important Announcement:

We have also decided as soon as the situation has settled, that we will begin to promote the distribution agreements in a decisive manner.

After everything is back online and the problems have settled, we will begin to work rebasing from Bytecoin / forknote to Monero.

The reason is quite obvious, the Monero code is much safer and more stable, it guarantees a more constant development with fewer bugs and has a
much larger community than that of Bytecoin / forknote. The transition to the codebase of Monero will also give more confidence to the markets and
will consequently increase the value of the Dinastycoin more rapidly, also strengthening what will be produced through the diffusion agreements.

Evidently we recommend to all those who are currently mining dinastycoin to stop until the next announcement as all the new blocks will be canceled by the Rollback.

Stay tuned we will send new communications to keep you updated on the evolution of the situation.

Dinasty of Freedom

fun information, it turns out DYNASTY gives confidence to its users. thank you for good development.
fierceserverby

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:29:39 AM

The project may face many difficulties and need more complete but I see Dinastycoin allows using totally new cases, very different from the traditional payment systems. They can be used for all transactions between users, the traditional billing systems. I rely on this that you will succeed. I wish the project well developed
Patel Joe

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:36:41 AM

Greetings  I'm impressed with the interests of investors with the projects you have. and I want to ask about bounty, don't you open a bounty service for this idea?
bitdigfun

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:19:39 PM

sync stopped at 541997 about 8 days using Windows wallet GUI 64 Bit.

it states do not support Block V.4 for mine.

so you use cli version till fixed if you want to mine?
flong

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

The project may face many difficulties and need more complete but I see Dinastycoin allows using totally new cases, very different from the traditional payment systems. They can be used for all transactions between users, the traditional billing systems. I rely on this that you will succeed. I wish the project well developed

Thanks fierceserverby, we've been combating issues with the network. The mission continues onward though as there's a lot of activities going onwards as you have mentioned that really will penetrate everyday life usage.
flong

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

Greetings  I'm impressed with the interests of investors with the projects you have. and I want to ask about bounty, don't you open a bounty service for this idea?

Hi Patel Joe,

Yes, bounties will be back soon! If you're not already on our Discord you can get the data just as fast there.
flong

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

sync stopped at 541997 about 8 days using Windows wallet GUI 64 Bit.

it states do not support Block V.4 for mine.

so you use cli version till fixed if you want to mine?

Hi bitdigfun,

It sure is nice seeing that DCY show up in your wallet.  When you mine, the data is stored in the blockchain so it's there and just needs to be viewed.

Which version of the wallet are you using?  If you're not on Discord, we can get you better technical support there.
flong

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

We are happy to announce a Massive 200 000 DCY Giveaway!

Requirements:

Point your miner (<10KH/s) to poolmining1.dinastycoin.com

Send Bill or Flong a short message on discord, including your wallet address and your current Total Hashes Submitted count

Both informations need to be submitted in order to enter the giveaway.

Rewards will be determined by submitted hashes during September.

The winners will be determined on 07.10.2018 on our Discord -> https://discord.gg/zNVhegf
Purpvirbpasca

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:46:14 AM

The plus for the merchant is that they will have the money immediately after the purchase is completed.No wait time at all.I'd say that's a pretty good incentive for those who buy these tokens
x3aklili

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

why exchanges still closed to this coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: