Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Need Advice] Which would be best to buy? Hasfast or Cointerra  (Read 11543 times)
btcctb

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:57:44 PM

I don't get it why the question whats best to buy hashfast or cointerra....

I still didn't see a post that someone received a miner from these companies...  or maybe i overlooked

aerobatic

Activity: 702
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:16:42 PM

I still didn't see a post that someone received a miner from these companies...  or maybe i overlooked

No one has received either Hashfast nor Cointerra gear yet as both of them start shipping in december.

But both are sold out for their december shipments, so if you were to order either of them now you're probably talking january or february deliveries at this point, though you should call them up and see if they have any left in the january batch if you want that.

And the trolls are out in force, so ignore what anyone says and make up your own mind.  they're both good companies and both of them will have excellent products.  The trolls make out one is better than the other, but they're different.  differently priced, and different amounts of gigahashes in each box, so only you can decide what it is you're looking for.

try https://hashfast.com/shop/sierra-third-batch/  and  http://cointerra.com/shop/

(ive ordered from both of them, as well as KnCMiner, who are shipping sooner, but are more expensive per $/GH gear)

-- Jez
btcctb

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:25:36 PM

No one has received either Hashfast nor Cointerra gear yet as both of them start shipping in december.

But both are sold out for their december shipments, so if you were to order either of them now you're probably talking january or february deliveries at this point, though you should call them up and see if they have any left in the january batch if you want that.

And the trolls are out in force, so ignore what anyone says and make up your own mind.  they're both good companies and both of them will have excellent products.  The trolls make out one is better than the other, but they're different.  differently priced, and different amounts of gigahashes in each box, so only you can decide what it is you're looking for.

try https://hashfast.com/shop/sierra-third-batch/  and  http://cointerra.com/shop/

(ive ordered from both of them, as well as KnCMiner, who are shipping sooner, but are more expensive per $/GH gear)

-- Jez

thanks

finally a informative post, yes you are right, if I read the posts here its scary to buy from these 2 companies. Please send me PM or update whenever you receive one of these miners,  really interested to hear the results what these 3 different miners

Hiroaki

Activity: 404
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:32:40 AM

thanks

finally a informative post, yes you are right, if I read the posts here its scary to buy from these 2 companies. Please send me PM or update whenever you receive one of these miners,  really interested to hear the results what these 3 different miners

If other miners start receiving their unit it probably will be to late for you to order, that is the usual thing with bitcoin mining. Risk takers get rewarded  if they receive early a working miner. (or lose it all if it is a scam  Tongue )

aerobatic

Activity: 702
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:24:54 AM

thanks

finally a informative post, yes you are right, if I read the posts here its scary to buy from these 2 companies. Please send me PM or update whenever you receive one of these miners,  really interested to hear the results what these 3 different miners

If other miners start receiving their unit it probably will be to late for you to order, that is the usual thing with bitcoin mining. Risk takers get rewarded  if they receive early a working miner. (or lose it all if it is a scam  Tongue )

Agreed, there is no doubt in my mind that once hashfast and cointerra have stock 'in hand', the price goes up.  the only reason theyre this cheap compared to the others is because its a pre-order and youre being rewarded for taking some risk and given a deep discount.

whereas you look at the price that people are selling 'in stock' miners for and its significantly more than the $3/gh cointerra or $5/gh hashfast prices...

-- Jez
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 03:07:15 PM

The cointerra "march batch" is priced at the same amoutn as the december, january, and february batches.  i'm sure $6000 for 2thash in march will be some absurdly high price

seems like hashfast is even worse, though it says it'll ship sometime 'before march 31st'
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: