Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO for March/ April / May 2018?  (Read 802 times)
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:53:07 AM

For me - Red Lanterns.
Because idea interesting for me and I plan to use app, not only to sell tokens

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
rolanmoon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:53:29 AM

ICOs are particularly profitable if you join in at private presale price - which is the best price available in public.

Not all advertising implies illegitimacy - Do join in our channels and see for yourself what is happening behind the scenes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY ICO POOLING GROUP
(700+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the TRACK RECORD will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are excited to announce that as of today, our DISCORD CHANNEL has exceeded 700 MEMBERS - we are delighted to see how far the group has come and we are happy for our members who have witnessed the growth of the pool from the beginning - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us.

• Please be informed that we have successfully SECURED 1 NEW DEAL which has found GREAT INTEREST among our members - the CURRENT POOL ALLOCATION has been filled IN 1 DAY. Please note that we WILL BE NEGOTIATING for more allocation with the ICO team for our members. Please follow our updates on our pools for the latest announcements.

• Following the above, there are a total of 3 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
bigdaddy0207

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

We are an Canada based education technology who is preparing for an ICO on June 15, 2018.  We are planning on making an INFORMATION SESSION TOUR before our ICO date and would like to invite people who are interested in attending to sign up for the session.
Please be advised these sessions are by invitation only and is not open to the public without an invitation from Lamp Education.  Invitations will be sent out via email after we receive and review your email.  Not everybody will be invited and the dates might change if the minimum participants are not met.

White Paper: http://www.lampeducation.ca/app/docs2/documents/LampWhitePaper.pdf

You could email SUPPORT@LAMPEDUCATION.CA to sign up for the session
In the email please input
1.   Your name
2.   Number of participants
3.   Your contact telephone number
4.   Tell us who you are (Individual Investor, Press, Analyst, Corporate Investor, etc)
5.   What City that you will be attending

SCHEDULE:
Vancouver, Canada/May 19th, 2018/Pan Pacific Hotel @ 10:00AM- 12:00PM
Calgary, Canada/May 20th, 2018/Radisson Hotel Calgary Airport @ 3:00PM-5:00PM
Montreal, Canada/May 21st, 2018/Sandman Hotel Montreal~Longueuil @ 9:00AM-11:00AM
Toronto, Canada/May 22nd, 2018/Radisson Admiral Hotel @ 9:00AM-11:00AM
Tokyo, Japan/May 24th, 2018/Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo @ 3:30PM-5:00PM
Seoul, South Korea/May 26th, 2018/Intercontinental Hotel @ 2:00PM-4:00PM
Moscow, Russia/May 28th, 2018/Garden Embassy Hotel Moscow @ 9:00AM-11:00AM

QUICK FACTS ABOUT OUR COMPANY AND ICO

-   We are education technology company who already have ongoing projects with the governments of Canada and Australia for language preservation for indigenous people
-   Our technology involves a combination of distance learning, blended learning, adaptive learning, and interactive digital content development platform
-   All development or our platform is complete and is being used in real business situations
-   100% of the ICO funds raised will be used for expansion for language preservation
-   Our business is backed by the government with existing contracts and commitment from the government of Canada, Australia, and its indigenous groups
-   The language preservation market as a whole is $2 BILLION USD a year
-   We are opening up 55% of the tokens for public sale (30% of tokens are allocated to the government and 15% of tokens are allocated to corporations)
-   Our Hard Cap is $70,000,000 USD with $38,500,000 open to the public
-   All our funds are placed in a trust fund where members of the board control the use of funds (Board Members include officials from Bank of Montreal, leaders from the aboriginal community, and language
        experts)
-   0% (ZERO) tokens are allocated to our founders or team members 
-   Blockchain technology will be used for use of fund transparency and digital content storage
diva.man

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

I'm going to the Auctus https://auctus.org/.

Auctus provides robotics consultants, portfolio optimization, and consulting market services that do not require trust certification, using the smart contracts of the etheric workshop and reliable tracking records based on the blockchain. It supports traditional assets, cryptocurrency, digital asset allocation, and optimization of portfolio services.
norashing

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for a very good ICO for  March/ April / May 
Please say  which one is the best and tell me why

Hi! you can choose ico of Asura. This project have a team of talented and enthusiastic people. They have a strong strategy and a large community in e-sports. In addition, the very potential blockchain technologies, which are highly valued, can change the world in the future.You can also earn extra income within Asura's system with streamming hours on e-sports. A very potential field in the future. So, I think this project will be very successful in the future.
Join now to know what they are doing!

Official website: https://asuracoin.io
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/G1lQqlEF89UqtjTX76k-hQ

MattGr

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

From my point of view the best upcoming ICO is Safinus. This is the project of innovative investment platform, which will be interesting for both  newbies and experienced investors. Their system of managing crypto portfolios is pretty interesting and promising.
modamo

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:41:59 PM

I recommend you my signature ICO BeEasy ICO.Really easy conditions, high price of the token, limited count of participants. Lasts till end of April. You can check many good bounty campanies at Bountyguru.com

rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:56:15 AM

None.

Wait until the ICOs are finished and grab the coins/tokens for a 75% discount.

This is the pattern I have been witnessing and I will not make the mistake of buying during an ICO again until I see a change. Even with a discount of 30% on tokens during an ICO AND a bonus of 50% more tokens for buying during that ICO - you still end up paying more than you would if you just waited until the tokens/coins hit an exchange and all the whales/bounty hunter dump.

Completely agree I lost so much in ICO’S now I am waiting for it to launch the buy in the exchanges for 50% discount. 

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
berytry

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

Productivist I think that ico is very good and will be successful. I see it from the value of coin allocation very much.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:42:34 AM

Hi,

Bitcointalk is a place for discussion  bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies issues but beware that there are fake people around who spread false info to the community members. Some are mere scammers and giving them a platform like you have will give them the opportunity to take advantage of you and other that read this thread unless you created the thread for creating sake and don't have any interest in looking back for answers.
FaizRafeek78

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:39:40 PM

Hello guys.Rawgs now currently running it's bounty program.it actually pays users to play games(as tokens of course).the best thing is that ,you can also sync in your past data.
They are currently running a bounty campaign.they have doubled all the rewards.(the tokens you earn will grow at least 2-3x)
Its also referred to as the IMDb of games(and so much more).
Check it out.you won't be disappointed.
Bounty thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333252.0
See you on the other side.lets RAWG!!
Details

~Available option to participate ~

✯ 50 Players one → allocation 1M tokens (Minimum of around 70$ every week)✯

✯ Opinion Leaders ✯

✯ Blogging Campaign → $90 each approved blog, article or news✯

✯ Video Review & Video Blogging → $90 per each high quality video✯

✯ Twitter Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per a quoted retweet✯

✯ Facebook Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per shares✯

✯ Signature Campaign → $3-$48 per week✯

✯✯ SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:26:36 PM

BlockChain Hotels

This is first project  of its kind thus revolutionary  

Here blockchain technology is implemented  into real life addressing a very attractive Industry -> Tourism

A dedicated team is working hard to deliver an amazing project that will benefit every and each of us manyfold

1 Whole Crypto World Ecosystem will benefit from the increase of market capitalization

2 Everyone using HCI coin will be able to enjoy a paradise

3 A Business Plan that ensures benefits for all supporters contributors and investors

A brilliant video. ENJOY
Actually good enough to make u want to watch it. (click the blue text)
uspehnyy

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

Poidee in may will go rapid growth,and the end of scarpati which will appear will soar in price, but I will say one thing for sure that any project which is backed by powerful technology and a strong team and disruptive idea in any case to be a success,as the project is in the crypt, aimed at a number of sectors,which is now a huge money flow and they will in any case evolve
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:31:52 PM

There are quite worthy ICO who are going to work really.
BitRewards https://bitrewards.network is a system of rewards and loyalty for e-commerce companies!
On this project 60 experts drew attention from IcoBench https://icobench.com/ico/bitrewards !
Sale closes May 9th, 2018
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:36:32 PM

Unfortunately , with many dumpers after coin get listed , price goes below ICO price. So having that in mind what for first listing and buy lower that ICO. It will give you x2 x3 profit at start.
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

The important thing to do with ICOs is your research. Read the whitepaper, make sure it’s legit and that the team is public and accountable. I personally would recommend looking into BlockGrain. Their Whitepaper is very detailed, they have a use case and the team is very public, so that’s ticks my boxes. Take a look here: https://blockgrain.io/

They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.

In case you really wanna go back to basics of the bitcoin revolution, eliminating the middle man, giving power and value back to the people, creating efficiencies in industries, providing cross nation liquidity…. you may find BlockGrain’s AGRI token to be very appealing.
I don’t know of any other project that wants to help farmers secure their crop, trace the entire lifecycle and allow end to end logistic management. Plus, Australia is like the world’s top producers of crop. They’ve got it all going for them.
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:43:17 PM

look at smartvalley ico project, it is very promising because it solves the global problem of choosing the true ico projects  Cool
An interesting fact is that in 10 days, he gained $ 36 million with a hardcap of 30 million  Shocked Shocked
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:10:50 PM

It is very difficult to say that it is from the forthcoming projects that there will be growth, and what will be in the trash. I think that it is worth looking at the development team and their approach in promoting the project. Also a very good plus is a portfolio of developers, because if people are talented, all know a lot about they existence developers.
Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:18:13 PM

Hi,

To be honest... I do not see on the market so interesting projects that I would like very much. But I think it is worth looking at ICO Casper API and ICO Romad. I like them

waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:48:21 AM

BitRewards https://bitrewards.network/
A unique offer for retailers is that BitRewards will offer this valuable and expensive
loyalty is free. Retailers will only have to buy BIT on the open market to reward
their users. The cost of such software starts at $ 200 per month, so thousands of retailers will
seeking to connect to the platform!
Sale closes May 9th, 2018
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: