Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:50:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Alt.Estate — Trade Tokenized Real Estate! USA, Japan, EU... [BOUNTYHIVE]  (Read 22991 times)
Liomygedich

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:11:58 AM

Hey, devs! I keep in this business and trust  it ought be prosperous!
Very great website, percipient idea!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:28:20 AM

Soft Cap, Asian Roadshow and Token Sale Extension: 10 News from Alt.Estate
What a busy time we had at Alt.Estate recently! Thanks to the efforts of our team, we achieved a number of important milestones and are ready to share them with you. Here are the top 10 updates on our platform development, partnerships, token sale and future plans.
https://medium.com/@Alt.Estate/soft-cap-asian-roadshop-and-token-sale-extension-10-news-from-alt-estate-89bae97d29fc
Shitcoins Whale

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

Did you consider making a comparison table between Alt.Estate platform and competitor's projects in the real estate blockchain projects? There have been already other projects in this field and people might want to understand the differences before investing.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Alt.Estate (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:25:49 PM

Did you consider making a comparison table between Alt.Estate platform and competitor's projects in the real estate blockchain projects? There have been already other projects in this field and people might want to understand the differences before investing.
Using the blockchain technology to disrupt the real estate market, Alt.Estate has a strong potential to become an industry standard for the blockchain-based real estate transactions. A strong technology stack, a go-to-market strategy with 10X leverage, a working prototype with three tokenized apartments in key geographies, and strong community support all position Alt.Estate as a win-win solution for real estate developers and investors.

Check our Alt.Estate vs competitors table

Also, please take a look at our special article on the blockchain real estate projects https://medium.com/@Alt.Estate/blockchain-based-real-estate-platforms-alt-estate-vs-competitors-9f49089e743f
Tuareg

Activity: 1848
Merit: 372

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:24:22 AM

again postponement of the ico timeline. this is very convenient for project organizers, but not very profitable for investors who have already spent their money on the tokens of this project.
Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:07:01 AM

again postponement of the ico timeline. this is very convenient for project organizers, but not very profitable for investors who have already spent their money on the tokens of this project.

Hello. Thanks for your opinion. But we still recommend waiting till the end of the token sale to see the further results.
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:48:00 AM

All of them have been addressed many times throughout history . New investment vehicles have been invented which solve some of those problems, but there is no perfect solution, and the real estate market is still the most inefficient one compared to other asset classes.
hexaman

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:54:12 AM

Please take a look at this article to learn all the reasons https://bit.ly/2zcHBei
Soft Cap, Asian Roadshow and Token Sale Extension: 10 News from Alt.Estate
Here are the top 10 updates on their platform development, partnerships, token sale and future plans.
sufcrop11

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:16:44 PM

On the ethereum Blockchain, why would anyone tokenize using ‘tis platform. All you would need to do is write a smart contract and just do a normal ICO for your property. Reason no one did this, is because you can’t regulate secondary trading once the tokens are unlocked.
Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:54:59 PM

On the ethereum Blockchain, why would anyone tokenize using ‘tis platform. All you would need to do is write a smart contract and just do a normal ICO for your property. Reason no one did this, is because you can’t regulate secondary trading once the tokens are unlocked.
Different people will benefit from buying property tokens on our platform: institutional investors, crypto traders, owners of cryptocurrencies, middle class and crypto whales.

💳 Crypto Investors
Crypto investors gain easy access to new assets. It is impossible to know precisely how many people use cryptocurrency but all the studies show that there are millions of unique active users and the number is expected to grow exponentially in the next years.

👨‍💼 Middle Class
Historically, the global real estate investment market has only been available to a small subset of investors. This is not fair, and Alt.Estate will provide unprecedented access to the global real estate market for most of the population, who could not participate in this economy before.

📈 Traders
Alt.Estate makes no recommendations about any particular investment, but the Platform provides investors with tools, relevant information, market data, sponsor information, property information and third-party information.

🐋 Crypto Whales
Many early Bitcoin and Ether miners and investors have made a fortune. In addition to the motivation of all crypto investors to reduce exposure to crypto assets and diversify their portfolio, they need a convenient and low-cost way to buy expensive real assets.

💰 Institutional Investors
Institutional investors increase their deal flow through virtually outsourcing part of their job to find lucrative real estate investment opportunities to Alt.Estate. Also, institutions can earn a higher return through negotiating special investment terms for being cornerstone investors providing a substantial part of the fundraising amount.
SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

I found it interesting because In 2017, the platform was already released, Alt.Estate goes to the ICO with an already working product, and not just with technical documentation and work plans. Now the project is at the beta stage, and in 2018 the platform will be launched.  I advise you to take a closer look at the project and study the roadmap and technical documentation. good luck
LoganAlan

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

Alt.Estate Group is a financial technology company offering the protocol and the platform for real estate tokenization.

Inspired by the approach of ERC-20 developers, Alt.Estate’s Protocol aims to become an industry standard for the tokenized real estate.
With 20+ already developed smart contracts, a working prototype with three tokenized apartments, with a focus on large institutional B2B clients the demand for ALT tokens is forecasted to be 10X higher than the initial supply in the first 3 years.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:20:28 AM

Alt Estate has performed well and was able to achieve success, this should be a belief in its purpose. Great opportunity to grow here.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

I have  a question. I bought  alt  token  and I need  to  go  through  the kyc  procedure but I have only license drive and don't have passport. Can I apply KYC without passport?
cimate124

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:16:55 PM

1 million USD is really very nominal for such project... Am surprised how could a community of 76k in telegram would contribute that much only ??!!!  Where is the private investors and founders added capital?!  And if average of 100 USD per member then we r talking about 8m USD without the private investors and founders investment if they r investing?!
cok_elat

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:31:08 PM

almost all blockchain-based real estate projects that I know do not reach their targets though not all, but I believe this project will work and implement all the visions according to the roadmap
aurellio

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

almost all blockchain-based real estate projects that I know do not reach their targets though not all, but I believe this project will work and implement all the visions according to the roadmap

Indeed many real estate projects do not reach the target, investor interest is less sure of this, the competition is very tight, so team performance is at stake, great hope Alt Estate has a new breakthrough so that the interest of investors will be more and confident to be able to join.
Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

I have  a question. I bought  alt  token  and I need  to  go  through  the kyc  procedure but I have only license drive and don't have passport. Can I apply KYC without passport?

Hi! A driving license is ok to be used for our KYC procedure.
Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:36:05 PM

I found it interesting because In 2017, the platform was already released, Alt.Estate goes to the ICO with an already working product, and not just with technical documentation and work plans. Now the project is at the beta stage, and in 2018 the platform will be launched.  I advise you to take a closer look at the project and study the roadmap and technical documentation. good luck

Hi! Thanks a lot for your support!
Alt.Estate (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

1 million USD is really very nominal for such project... Am surprised how could a community of 76k in telegram would contribute that much only ??!!!  Where is the private investors and founders added capital?!  And if average of 100 USD per member then we r talking about 8m USD without the private investors and founders investment if they r investing?!

1 million USD is the sum we have collected only during the presale. Now the collected sum is higher but we have a number of soft and hard commitments from investors. We will disclose them after the end of the sale.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: