Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔔【ICO】 HODLER HARDWARE WALLET, PAYMENT TERMINAL, TOP100 COINS + TOKENS  (Read 12299 times)
JanEmil

Activity: 2352
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

Thank you for wearing our signature. We promise 5% additional bonus to all investors who do the same:)
By supporting our project, you contribute to your own success.

+45% Tokens in March if the signature is on?

In 2020 when dividend payment start. How do we get dividends? To the hardware wallet or how to get it?

HODLER_TECH (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183
Merit: 18

www.hodler.tech - HODLER - Open Source MultiWallet

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

Dividend form will be available to all investors entitled, so they can select their preference regarding dividend payments. They can be paid in additional HDL tokens, BTC, BCH, LTC or DASH. Entitled investors will also submit their address to which payment will be made. More details regarding dividend can be found in Investment Contract: https://hodler.tech/docs/Investment_AgreementF.pdf

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet - Supported coins: BTC, BCH, LTC, DASH, ETHEREUM, ERC20 tokens, RVN, DGB
Supported platforms: Windows, Android and soon iOS and Linux.
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/HODLER_TECH_IN       Download the wallet: https://hodler.tech
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:58:16 AM

Well is not a lie, not every hardware is vulnerable but check this
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ledger+trezor+vulnerability
So you can agree with me that address can be hijacked with Trezor, otherwise why it would display adress again? Eg. Legder Nano S is displaying few letters from address, it can be tricked by vanity address in similar letters.  My point here is that the connection with PC is the weakest link, we do not have this link. Addresses cannot be hijacked at all. Using competitors device connected with PC requiring user to take special attention.

And how exactly do you have protection against clipboard jacking with addresses sent through email, or a program that detects addresses in QR codes and replaces those? I don't see how requiring the user to double check is bad. I'm sorry if Marketing is getting in your way, but please do not use words like "Impossible", "Cannot at all", etc.

HODLER can be offline 100% of time, like Trezor or Ledger, the connection is only needed for couple of seconds when sending money.

You contradict yourself in that sentence.

What's the point of a cloud backup, if the user has to remember a password anyway? Forget about the cloud storage, and use a 24 word recovery seed instead.
Cloud is dedicated for storing encrypted blobs of IMPORTED wallets. These wallets can not be generated once again from seed while recovering backup, so we storing it safetly in cold storage. Blobs are generated in that way:

Code:
generatedHashAsKey = sha256(seed).repeat(100000)
blob=aes256CBC_encrypt(generatedHashAsKey,importedPrivateKey)
And this blob is sent to cloud with point-to-point encryption.
With this storage, when you can recover imported wallets when eg. you lost your device.

How do you plan on allowing the user to verify that it is indeed encrypted properly? With such a complex system, it would be trivial to put a backdoor.

Luckily, there are many investors seeing the potential and supporting our product. We are happy to say that almost 1mln of HDL tokens has now been sold.

Congrats, assuming you aren't making up numbers.

Currently on the market you haven't got a wallet that allows taking and making payments anywhere, supports many coins and provides the most advanced levels of security. I need to state once again: the most important factors for us are security in connection with everyday functionality.

Ledger + cell phone? The "most advanced levels of security" should not have wallet data touching the cloud at all. I need to state once again:

Epic meme loading...

taking a break - expect delayed responses
JanEmil

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:51:26 AM

Well is not a lie, not every hardware is vulnerable but check this
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ledger+trezor+vulnerability
So you can agree with me that address can be hijacked with Trezor, otherwise why it would display adress again? Eg. Legder Nano S is displaying few letters from address, it can be tricked by vanity address in similar letters.  My point here is that the connection with PC is the weakest link, we do not have this link. Addresses cannot be hijacked at all. Using competitors device connected with PC requiring user to take special attention.

And how exactly do you have protection against clipboard jacking with addresses sent through email, or a program that detects addresses in QR codes and replaces those? I don't see how requiring the user to double check is bad. I'm sorry if Marketing is getting in your way, but please do not use words like "Impossible", "Cannot at all", etc.

HODLER can be offline 100% of time, like Trezor or Ledger, the connection is only needed for couple of seconds when sending money.

You contradict yourself in that sentence.

What's the point of a cloud backup, if the user has to remember a password anyway? Forget about the cloud storage, and use a 24 word recovery seed instead.
Cloud is dedicated for storing encrypted blobs of IMPORTED wallets. These wallets can not be generated once again from seed while recovering backup, so we storing it safetly in cold storage. Blobs are generated in that way:

Code:
generatedHashAsKey = sha256(seed).repeat(100000)
blob=aes256CBC_encrypt(generatedHashAsKey,importedPrivateKey)
And this blob is sent to cloud with point-to-point encryption.
With this storage, when you can recover imported wallets when eg. you lost your device.

How do you plan on allowing the user to verify that it is indeed encrypted properly? With such a complex system, it would be trivial to put a backdoor.

Luckily, there are many investors seeing the potential and supporting our product. We are happy to say that almost 1mln of HDL tokens has now been sold.

Congrats, assuming you aren't making up numbers.

Currently on the market you haven't got a wallet that allows taking and making payments anywhere, supports many coins and provides the most advanced levels of security. I need to state once again: the most important factors for us are security in connection with everyday functionality.

Ledger + cell phone? The "most advanced levels of security" should not have wallet data touching the cloud at all. I need to state once again:

Epic meme loading...
HODLER_TECH (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:51:58 AM

Yes, you got your bonus too:)

DarkStar_
ArmTrade96

Both memes have made us laugh but I am asking for serious comments. We appreciate any feedback. We listen to potential buyers and investors. As a matter of fact we want to include investors in the development process if they wish so.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet - Supported coins: BTC, BCH, LTC, DASH, ETHEREUM, ERC20 tokens, RVN, DGB
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/HODLER_TECH_IN       Download the wallet: https://hodler.tech
Crystal Method

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

Is it clear how the project is going to make money? if you can’t work out how the project will make a profit, why would you put your money behind it?
HODLER_TECH (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

Is it clear how the project is going to make money? if you can’t work out how the project will make a profit, why would you put your money behind it?

Our devices will be available for purchase, the same way you can buy different hardware wallets. One of our competitors sold over 1 mln devices in 2017, and HODLER has got many more functions; supports multiple coins, allows everyday secure transactions regardless of where you are, and stores funds offline. We estimate that our sale may be higher. Market for cold storage is huge and if other countries follow Japan and Germany in allowing cryptocurrency transactions, this market will grow limitless.

35% of the softcap sold! We are very happy that you appreciate our project. Thank you for that. We will progress with our Road Map much faster, all thanks to you: https://hodler.tech/ICOdetails.html#roadmap22

CryptoKr

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:00:42 PM

Shame you are getting such a hard time from guys that are just picking on you. I had a look at your project and I think the idea is brilliant. I am new to cryptocurrencies but concerned about money that I have already invested in some. I would like to buy some more coins but I am not a geek and I am not sure how to store them securely.

I believe we have a good alternative to national currencies. I hate the fact that living in 3 countries force me to pay so much commission in currency exchange and it is always a hassle to convert money back and forth between countries.

I will be definitively buying your product when it is available and I am seriously considering investing.

Well done!
DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:58:51 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 11:21:03 PM by DarkStar_

Both memes have made us laugh but I am asking for serious comments. We appreciate any feedback. We listen to potential buyers and investors. As a matter of fact we want to include investors in the development process if they wish so.

I have posted serious comments with legitimate concerns, but they have not been addressed very well or not at all. Are you sure you don't mean that you are looking for serious (positive) comments?

Xynerise

Activity: 322
Merit: 363

39twH4PSYgDSzU7sLnRoDfthR6gWYrrPoD

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:11:37 AM

Shame you are getting such a hard time from guys that are just picking on you. I had a look at your project and I think the idea is brilliant. I am new to cryptocurrencies but concerned about money that I have already invested in some. I would like to buy some more coins but I am not a geek and I am not sure how to store them securely.
If you're indeed new to cryptocurrencies, and are "not a geek", then let the people with veteran experience who are geeks ask the hard questions.

I believe we have a good alternative to national currencies. I hate the fact that living in 3 countries force me to pay so much commission in currency exchange and it is always a hassle to convert money back and forth between countries.

I will be definitively buying your product when it is available and I am seriously considering investing.

Well done!
You Just joined yesterday, claimed to be new to cryptocurrencies and are blatantly supporting a shady project.
Yes, you are definitely NOT a sockpuppet account.
CryptoKr

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

If you're indeed new to cryptocurrencies, and are "not a geek", then let the people with veteran experience who are geeks ask the hard questions.

Well done!
You Just joined yesterday, claimed to be new to cryptocurrencies and are blatantly supporting a shady project.
Yes, you are definitely NOT a sockpuppet account.

Well, your sort of answer to me is definitely not something I was expecting here. I have done my research outside this forum and thought coming over here is a good idea, but now I see the standards. Need to find a more welcoming place I guess.
HODLER_TECH (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:06:22 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 01:51:05 PM by HODLER_TECH

Thank you to everyone involved in the discussion. Thanks to your posts our topic becomes more popular and brings new sales. Yesterday a big sale of 7 mln tokens, made us reached softcap in just one week since the start of ICO. Proof attached:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x95c4be8534d69c248c0623c4c9a7a2a001c17337?a=0x066bd67279683a5c7f36ff384e6d8e9c0631efdf

Luckily, there are many investors seeing the potential and supporting our product.
Great day, last night 7,000,000 HDL tokens were sold in just one transaction. You are seeing that right: 7mln HDL (with 40% bonus). And there are new funds coming in today. We are soooo happy. This funds allow us to start straight away and deliver HODLER prototype sooner to the market. We will keep you inform about developments.

If the person behind this big purchase is among this community, I would personally want to thank you for having trust in us and supporting our vision. You support is greatly appreciated.

I remind you that our ICO was launched 7 days ago!

Next big purchase via Bitcoin Cash!

We show transactions so that you know that it's not false hype, it's the real project support!

Next target - 30,000,000 tokens, still with 40% bonus!

Thanks for the community!

JanEmil

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

Wild.

Think my 10K HDL will have good value in 2 years with that speed  Grin

HODLER_TECH (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:36:48 PM

Our business model bestows annual dividends payments to all HDL token holders. This is an unique opportunity to take part in a project that generates an annual passive income. As a result of that we foresee high demand for HDL tokens couple of months prior to dividend payout, which in turn will increase HDL tokens value.

DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

Another day of still zero response. sighs

Ciidoctor

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

Arabic Translation
    Translation experience  https://goo.gl/MzLikb
    BCT Username ciidoctor
    Wallet  0x46b0B1Dab0C335792fAEc2614974b05f3cd65197
Telgram @ciidoctor
Email ciidoctor@gmail.com
HODLER_TECH (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

HODLER's operating system will be available for other smartphone devices. We will create an app, that will install firmware on chosen handsets, and distribute it via our website. Thanks to this solution, HODLER can be sold in distant parts of the world, as it will be enough if the mobile phone we support, can be purchased in the given location. Online access to the software and remote help available throughout the world should prevent delays in logistics, issue which current hardware wallet supplier are struggling with.

We are preparing (soon to be published) a document with explanation of all the security features, answering questions raised by investors and interested parties. Some information, mentioned only briefly earlier, are being explained in details.

I hope that it will dispel doubts of some participants of this discussion regarding the security of the HODLER wallet.

There is more and more people interested in solutions we want to implement and we are happy to share and discuss, especially clarifying all security concerns.

Next week we are getting a valuable backup. Very exciting announcement to be made soon. Check our twitter feed: https://twitter.com/HODLER_TECH

Thank you for all the support.

Interesting: We don't know it this is a standard Bittrex procedure, or a new scam but we had a visitor coming to our Telegram group with this avatar:

WARNING: The info IS NOT confirmed  from Bittrex yet!

If this was Bittrex representative doing a research regarding our application then great news, especially because he summarised our project as 'a good one'. When we can confirm that this was legitimate Bittrex visit we will talk about it publicly. Think how beneficial it could be for a token with market cap of 3 mln USD at the ICO stage, if it was introduced on the exchange of this size in such early days of the project. HDL tokens will not only be a tradable asset but will entitle theirs owners to a portion of the company profit, meaning "free" coins each year.

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

You do not need translations? I reserve for the Russian.
HODLER_TECH (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:56:20 PM

Thank you, but Russian translation is reserved. We need only German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean right now.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: