Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:40:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your goals for today?  (Read 379 times)
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:07:42 AM

My goal is to share trading activity on altcoin that has pretty good potential and of course this requires very accurate analysis so at the moment I am not saying which coins I will buy. but from some altcoin I will buy for trading which in the end I will make long term investments in bitcoin and surely I will sell and benefit from some altcoin as well as its advantages and I will use it to invest in bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:27:19 AM

I wait for a hingher price on Ethereum. I Think Ethereum has more potential than bitcoin.
1eth $2000 is my target.

Same here bro!, i want too.  I just patiently waiting for eth, and then my goals will/shall be completed. As for now eth are in minimal but it is good already. A huge amount will be coming soon.

dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:44:35 AM

My goal for now are to earn bitcoin and altcoin as much as I can and hold them for a long time to get a lot of money because I think now is not the right time to buy. I really hope bitcoin price Will reach $ 30k - 40k in this years, if that happen I Will sell my bitcoin and build a house for my family.
Cassenan

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:30:20 PM

These are my goals for today:
BTC $12,000
ETH $ 900
XRP $1.2
LTC $220

A goal for me is your dream to achieve one thing or interms of pathways that you have to reach for. But according or interms to cryptocurrencies my goal is to continued the ability of good performances of all.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

My goal for now are to earn bitcoin and altcoin as much as I can and hold them for a long time to get a lot of money because I think now is not the right time to buy. I really hope bitcoin price Will reach $ 30k - 40k in this years, if that happen I Will sell my bitcoin and build a house for my family.
It is a good goal, but I think that once the price of bitcoin will reach $ 40K, you will have the desire to keep the coins until the price reaches $ 100k. Then you can build a house, buy a car and keep all this property. Dreams have no limits. Remember that any dreams you had 2 years ago.
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

Ethereum touched 700K prices, with today's ETH price drop, my goal is to increase ETH and swap it when prices rise. It's my step to make a profit with Ethereum. Maybe this is quite simple, but this is my goal to the fore.
kerpangan64

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:43:38 PM

for a target I'm not too pushy yes can be spelled out if I have benefited from the results of my wait in investment then I will sell it.
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

My goal is to continue hodling mga altcoins until such time that they can be deemed profitable to sell. Perhaps if they would increase to at least 50% from purchase price. I'm gonna continue joining bounty campaigns as well to earn further.
konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

it seems that the prediction you are saying is still small because I've read an article that bitcoin will increase to 20k $ and that's a very high number because that's currently I hold some bitcoin and some altcoin for 6 months ahead.

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
drakegon

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:09:08 PM

If you check the overall market, this is just a little correction, nothing else. Just hold tight, soon enough the market will recover and more investors will get in.

fransbenotius

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

My goals for today are doing my report for one project bounty campaign and post in three thread so I can get stakes from signature bounty and I hope the token from the bounty that i have done can send quickly because I get lost money slowly but sure.. So I need another Income from it.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

BTC $12,000
ETH $ 900
XRP $1.2
LTC $220

Those price is still too low, that is still a mindset of a dumper. The current price of those coins might actually be doubled just in time. Last years price was proof on what might possibly happen to all crypto coins. Never limit the value of those coin in that prices, try to adjust your limits on higher price.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

BTC $6000 is my goal, will not happen today but I hope it is close beacuse I want to buy a altcoin but every coin moves as sticked to bitcoin, this is bad for those who are waiting like me

I think it will not happen because bitcoin has gone up again for $ 11438. maybe bitcoin will fall again but I do not think it will be up to $ 6000. now bitcoin prices are decreasing little by little, but I think investors take advantage of this situation to take advantage that is by buying bitcoin at a cheap price and selling it later when the bitcoin price rises.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

BTC $12,000
ETH $ 900
XRP $1.2
LTC $220

I have all 4 coins and I do not have any plans for them today. I have a plan
to buy more of them, and some others. This is just a beginning of my portfolio,
I plan to have at least 20 coins.
   Your goals for today are fine, but I aim for much higher prices. This little rises
and drops are for day traders, with time and patience I think I can get much
higher profit.
   I believe that all 4 coins from this list will be at least double in same time next
year, and some of them will cost even more!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ValerieChristaldi (OP)

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:00:48 PM

OH no. Bitcoin under $10,000! I hope that I do not have to wake up tomorrow with a headache.

New goals for today, or shall I change my topic to NEW HOPES FOR TODAY

BTC $ 10,000
ETH $ 750
XRP $ 0,9
LTC $ 190
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:01:27 AM

balances and graphics in the crypto money market are constantly changing. The btc variable is more stable than eth. prices will increase towards the end of March. my daily target is 10 percent higher than the prices are enough for me.
susyoke

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

repme.io

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:11:19 AM

My target is $800/ETH or hingher this moon.
Because I want to buy a smartphone from trade benefits of the Ethereum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

My goals for today are to hold my portfolio static and if I get the opportunity add to some of my longer term coins at a discount to lower cost averages. I am not sure this is the right day to be risking more in the market however as things are yo-yo-ing wildly at the moment.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
cryptopov

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:36:28 AM

My goal isnt to get rekt with these bloodbaths,as a trader you should always be ready for what will happen to the market because the cryptocurrencies are too volatile and you shouldnt be picking those shitcoins out there,pick only those coins which has a lot of potentials to grow.
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:57:56 AM

My goal for today is choose bounties for get in, and manage my work on them by forming good and understandable documents to work with
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: