Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:05:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your goals for today?  (Read 379 times)
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

My goals is to keep accumulating and hold more and more until 2020 as I am sure current investors still have great chance to make huge amount of money investing to coins like ethereum, iota, nem or eos.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

My goals for today is to work hard in altcoin because in altcoin there are many profit that we can get. I was focusing on this since I was known that I can get a big amount of money. Because I like trading now I'm just holding my coins and wait. I want to buy a house and lot if I earn a large amount of money. Then, I will buy 4 wheels for my transportation.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

My goals for today is I hope, get high points in the signature project, and social media projects get good points too, and btc, eth  and other, had prices high, so I can enjoy my hard work in the world of crypto

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:22:30 AM

My goals for today is to work hard in altcoin because in altcoin there are many profit that we can get. I was focusing on this since I was known that I can get a big amount of money. Because I like trading now I'm just holding my coins and wait. I want to buy a house and lot if I earn a large amount of money. Then, I will buy 4 wheels for my transportation.

Yes, i agree we have different goals in our coin. But my goals in my coin is hoping to sell my coin if ever BTC will reach up to $10,000 and ETH is equal to $800 good for 2 days. This is because i have to invest this payments to coin Monero (XMR) because i believe that this will profitable soon once the bitcoin will rise up.
letningmequin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:25:22 AM

BTC will reach $ 9000
ETH will reach $ 700
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:30:09 AM

I'm learning technical analysis now so my today's goal would be judging long and short positions in margin trading. Today I'll be shorting or longing my BTC in bitmex. This is not my first time but this is the first time I'm doing seriously.

karisiak123

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:32:49 AM

My goal is the same with colleagues who have joined dibitcoin .. especially looking for the best results that exist today ... looking for high priced coins .. I work to improve the economy at this time ..

dashingpro

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:34:42 AM

xrp is $ 0.9
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:35:37 AM

It is very important for me to gain experience in cryptocurrency trading and to gain knowledge about how this market works and what factors influence coin prices.
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:38:06 AM

These are my goals for today:
BTC $12,000
ETH $ 900
XRP $1.2
LTC $220
Your goals for the day? For what? Selling, buying or earn it in a day?
I cant achieve that goal in a single day, i cant buy because i have no money, i cant sell because i have no holdings and i cant earn that because its too high. But that can be my goals in this year! I want achieve/earn all of that coins.

Step NOY

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:38:32 AM

BTC $12,000
ETH $ 900
XRP $1.2
LTC $220
Yes it would be nice, but that's just the market is going down, and I don't know whether to wait for these prices, it seems to me that nothing will not grow.
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:42:32 AM

I'm holding TRX and ADA right now. And my goal is not good for a single day. My investment is for a long term holding, a one year is enough or even half a year. The market is so red right now, it's a good time to buy more!

[
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

My goal is to remain calm while everything is red. I am waiting in patience because I know the prices are going up again and I will see the awaited green
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:47:33 AM

BTC $12,000
ETH $ 900
XRP $1.2
LTC $220

I think the goal people want altcoin they hold grows fast. yes, we all agree
but right now it's pretty hard to get a little profit in the short term. the flushed market made a lot of panic. almost many people suffered losses of more than 50%

almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

My goal for today is stay relax and calm myself on whatever things that happening around crypto. I think this also the best way to cover up the present condition of every altcoins even bitcoin. To make self not to fall in panic.
Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

I, too, remain calm, since I was already on the other side, when the market is red and I put my coins under negative pressure. why did I do this, you ask? Then I was a hamster, I was bought for bad news events, then I thought about why, and why do it, why did it exactly? and made it clear that this can not be done any more, it is very dangerous to panic in the market

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

BTC $12,000
ETH $ 900
XRP $1.2
LTC $220
No Bitcoin Bitcoin in the future, I feel Bitcoin will have a high price today, and I will buy Bitcoin and wait for the profits, many investors are having a lot of trouble. Have been involved in projects since most people are unlucky in those days.
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:00:35 AM

BTC $12,000
ETH $ 900
XRP $1.2
LTC $220
My goal is to work hard to earned bitcoin so I will enjoy that price. This is also my last day of a week for my signature campaign since I will be back on Monday. So it is also my goal to achieve at least the minimum post required.
dominasikoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:02:09 AM

BTC $12,000
ETH $ 900
XRP $1.2
LTC $220

It's very unfortunate when we see these past 3 days of altcoin's price in the market.
Everthing we can see is RED, let's hope until the price is getting better again.
kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:06:59 AM

My goal for today is to collect a portfolio for long-term investments for a period of about 6-12 months. Also I want to invest very selectively in ICO. I will continue to participate in bounty campaigns of promising projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: