Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:02:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum mobile mining  (Read 557 times)
RomanPetrush (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:13:30 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 04:22:31 PM by RomanPetrush

Electroneum released mobile mining App on Android and Apple. That's looks pretty cool. Have you tried that and what do you think about that?

randee888

Activity: 88
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

Meh not interesting in that, i use my phone like always and everyday if i use it to mine some cryptocurrency my phone would be lag and maybe can be damage by that. And in the other hand mining through mobile phone not really profitable, when they make it doesnt mean you should use it.
blackmagical

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:14:04 PM

what is the purpose of this app?
why do you use this app to mine crypto?
this will overheat your phone.
RomanPetrush (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

Meh not interesting in that, i use my phone like always and everyday if i use it to mine some cryptocurrency my phone would be lag and maybe can be damage by that. And in the other hand mining through mobile phone not really profitable, when they make it doesnt mean you should use it.

Electroneum has not real mining, they don't use your mobile device power, they just test your device and give them rating by hash rate, and you receive tokens when it's just connecting to the network. Just because you connected you receive tokens. So thats not mining as we know it.

RomanPetrush (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:17:00 PM

Not real mining, tokens for connection per second.

waldenari777

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:20:46 PM

Sounds interesting! Where i can find more info? Is mine galaxy s6 supported?
RomanPetrush (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

Sounds interesting! Where i can find more info? Is mine galaxy s6 supported?

Supported. electroneum.com

hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

Electroneum released mobile mining App on Android and Apple. That's looks pretty cool. Have you tried that and what do you think about that?
I think! This is best to try, not to run every day!
Best wallet App on Android and Apple is best!
Thánks
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

Never tried really ... is it ... is it enough power in the mobile processor for a mining of a +\- profitable coin? I mean you can't use mobile to mine BTC, you have to use a mining farm for that. Is it profitable anyway to mine some trashcoin that cost $0?

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

I understand it's not real mining and more of a simulation, even still I would be interested to see what kind of results people can get from this. I'm going to wait for some more detailed reviews but if it turns out to be worthwhile then I can see it becoming popular fairly quickly.

Never tried really ... is it ... is it enough power in the mobile processor for a mining of a +\- profitable coin? I mean you can't use mobile to mine BTC, you have to use a mining farm for that. Is it profitable anyway to mine some trashcoin that cost $0?

ETN isn't a shit coin worth $0. It's trading at about 7c-8c right now and a market cap of half a billion.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:33:59 PM

Nope I did not find the application such like that from the Electroneum team. If they originally launched such application please share it below to download bro. I mining ethereum only but some of my friend are mining electroneum with the nividia p106 cards but he said this not better than ethereum to mine but some how he is getting income lower than me.
Then how we can make money with the electroneum on mobile mining.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:34:53 PM

I understand it's not real mining and more of a simulation, even still I would be interested to see what kind of results people can get from this. I'm going to wait for some more detailed reviews but if it turns out to be worthwhile then I can see it becoming popular fairly quickly.

well
if that for now just simulation or something like that
did that possible for real mobile mining ?
just sounds interest for me
my smartphone just online up to 4 hours a day  Grin

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:47:13 PM

Very excited about what the future holds for Electroneum, people above saying its a trash coin should really read into it and what they are trying to achieve. If they pull off mass adoption we will be looking at a price x10 of what it is now.

Onto the point about the mobile miner though, I know they have released the Android version, when will they release the Apple one? They have been promising it for months without update.
darshansetty

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

I thaugt that This is best to try, not to run every day!
Best wallet App on Android and Apple is best!
Thánks
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

mobile mining is not supported to Crypto platform. First you should tried in mobile mining then suggest to another person It is impossible which coin you are Mining and how much you are earn in this mobile mining. It makes really profit everyone try this mobile mining.

Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

Very excited about what the future holds for Electroneum, people above saying its a trash coin should really read into it and what they are trying to achieve. If they pull off mass adoption we will be looking at a price x10 of what it is now.

Onto the point about the mobile miner though, I know they have released the Android version, when will they release the Apple one? They have been promising it for months without update.
I agree with you completely. The future of Electroneum looks bright indeed and I will not be surprised if Electroneum touches $1 by the end of this year. This is a bold statement, but I believe this can happen since I am expecting a huge rally from bitcoin and majority of the crypto market in the near future which will help ETN inch closer to such prices. At the moment, I am trying out the mobile mining aspect of this coin and I am genuinely excited about its prospects since this is something that I have been waiting for quite sometime. Hoping for great results.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

I've heard about similar projects, but I still do not know how it will look in practice, because all the power of the phone will be used for mining and the phone simply can’t be used.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:57:30 PM

Yes today the release of Ethereum Mobile Mining. And I try, It's fun that I immediately mined 0.01 ETN. The number of miners is almost as high as 23,000 people. And because of too much Access is difficult for their app. Proof that so many people support ETN
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

I heard it before that its part of the offer coming from this project, but I'm not trying it yet as I'm not sure what harm can be done from my device, so I will keep myself posted about the profitability coming out from this apps, then see to myself if I can sacrifice my phone to do the job, will read and investigate more about this offer from the team.
chitocrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

Yes, not real mining. ETN "mined" are coming the pre-mined ETN. The team wants to introduce the concept of "mining" crypto to poorer countries. They wanted them to be introduced to ETN and the whole cryptocurrency will come after that.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: