Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum mobile mining  (Read 558 times)
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

Electroneum released mobile mining App on Android and Apple. That's looks pretty cool. Have you tried that and what do you think about that?

Telling the truth I never believed in the possibility of mining with the use of smartphone. But recently I watched several videos that convinced me that this is possible and even quite effective. It is necessary to use powerful devices.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:51:57 AM

Mining with mobile application is wrong, the device can't handle the progress like PC. Cool? absolutely yes but don't use mobile for mining activity. Mining need device with high specification and money if you want have a good result. Before start, please check again and try to find true information so you can calculate and manage your mining activity. Never trust mining with mobile is profitable activity, leave it and try another way.

mining in mobile phone ? are you sure that you can mine like a computer using mobile phone ? maybe you can mine but you can gain a cents , your mobile is already broken and still you cant earn in mining to buy a new one .

Telling the truth I never believed in the possibility of mining with the use of smartphone. But recently I watched several videos that convinced me that this is possible and even quite effective. It is necessary to use powerful devices.

Many people have already talked about this here, but apparently we need to repeat it again: The Electronium application does not engage in real mining - it's just IMITATION MINING. It does not sit down the battery, does not load the processor, does not heat up your smartphone. It's just another kind of airdrop.
yhendri

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

Electroneum released mobile mining App on Android and Apple. That's looks pretty cool. Have you tried that and what do you think about that?

mining in mobile phone ? are you sure that you can mine like a computer using mobile phone ? maybe you can mine but you can gain a cents , your mobile is already broken and still you cant earn in mining to buy a new one .

yes we can, not like if we mine with minergate, electroneum mining on mobile phone was simulated mining. And 30 h/s in mobile phone rate give more coin than 50 h/s in cpu mining in laptop. any android phone can mine with minimum 30 h/s. I can get $20 android phone (used), mine for a year to get about 3000 ETN (with current hash rate on mobile mining). And if the price go up to $0.1 in 1 year, I can have new $300 phone Cheesy
AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:38:43 PM

It is not profitable. Who would want his phone to be discharged in half an hour's work? And for what? The power of the phone is not enough to make money
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:59:06 AM

It is not profitable! I tried it ;(

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:06:08 AM

My phone is high-end but . so low hash. No. its not totally profitable. sorry

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:14:04 AM

This is not worth the risk. As we all know mining using your phone could potentially damage your mobile device. It's not really worth it. I haven't tried it and won't be trying it cos I know the outcome of what will happen to my device if I mine these coins with my phone.

To clear the air on some of the previous posts in this thread;

1. Make sure you set your power settings on your phone to allow the app to run in the background
2. It takes about an hour or more to start showing some earnings.
3. The app is meant to run in the background. It benchmarks your hashrate then airdrops accordingly. I have found if you keep it open and dont minimize it then yes, your phone gets a little bit hot. Keep it minimized
4. The price needs to pump for the earnings to be something to really get excited over, but still for an app in the background its a good deal.
5. When leaving it running in the background I have not noticed any change in my battery life.

Also remember
This is simulated mining, this is basically just an airdrop

Thanks for this very clear explanation. I might try to test it myself in the future. As long as my phone won't overheat and I'm cool with it. Can't risk breaking my device just to get small amount of these coins but maybe experiencing it myself will make me change my mind with regards to mobile mining. I know its not really profitable but I just want to experience it myself.
yhendri

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:01:11 PM

Electroneum mobile mining is way better than minergate mobile mining. With minergate, my phone got hot and slow. Also battery drained fast.

But with electroneum simulated mining, my phone not getting hot and not drain my battery that fast. At current rate, i can get about 0.2 dollar per day. Compare with minergate mobile mining on monero that get way less than 0.2 dollar per day.
SkiOlya

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:43:22 AM

Mining for several weeks, earned only about 4 coins. Profit is not too big, but since the computing power of the phone is almost not involved and does not have any bad effect on the smartphone,  why not get these pennies.
Such a method would be approached as another way of airdrop coins.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:49:49 AM

I initially doubted the capabilities of this application. Mining on the phone is something from the realm of fantasy. No phone can demonstrate such tremendous performance. For mining requires quality equipment, otherwise you will not succeed. And yet, I downloaded this application to make sure of my assumptions. It barely works, while supposedly mined coins are presented in a scanty amount that can not be withdrawn. Do not believe such applications!
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:02:13 AM

can try . i think this phone-based program is not the real mining , the phone can not withstand the power required for mining , there are heat problems . but i can get free coins and i will join .
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:16:49 AM

I initially doubted the capabilities of this application. Mining on the phone is something from the realm of fantasy. No phone can demonstrate such tremendous performance. For mining requires quality equipment, otherwise you will not succeed. And yet, I downloaded this application to make sure of my assumptions. It barely works, while supposedly mined coins are presented in a scanty amount that can not be withdrawn. Do not believe such applications!
You did not understand the question. This statement is just an "imitation of mining" and in fact it's just an airplay for downloaded application. While you begin to blame for the lies of the developers.
Coins are paid regularly, they can be put on the stock exchange and sold. Yes, the amount will not be very large, but let's say I have enough to pay my operator for the provision of communication services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: