Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:34:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Youtubers/Vimeo Uploaders/Creators Wanted  (Read 111 times)
IonicTong (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

Do you have a Youtube/Vimeo account with any amount of subscribers in crypto/blogging/monetisation niche?

I'll pay minimum $20 in BTC or Paypal for a simple 2-3 minute tutorial using screen recording software and uploading to your YT or Vimeo account.

Project starting in 2-3 weeks, looking for applicants now.

Please PM me with your Youtube/Vimeo Channel URL....
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

Do you have a Youtube/Vimeo account with any amount of subscribers in crypto/blogging/monetisation niche?

I'll pay minimum $20 in BTC or Paypal for a simple 2-3 minute tutorial using screen recording software and uploading to your YT or Vimeo account.

I have media memes and political discussion channel I own and I have 10k plus subscribers also for the each channel. I understand you are looking for the people own the crypto related channel.
Still if I am able to help you and get the fewer cents also no problem for me. Hope you understand my eagerness to be a part of your project and contact me further.
IonicTong (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

I have media memes and political discussion channel I own and I have 10k plus subscribers also for the each channel. I understand you are looking for the people own the crypto related channel.
Still if I am able to help you and get the fewer cents also no problem for me. Hope you understand my eagerness to be a part of your project and contact me further.

Thanks for your reply, it's something I would still consider. If you could PM me your channel URLs I will check them out and in a few weeks time when we are ready I will be in contact.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: