Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Youtubers/Vimeo Uploaders/Creators Wanted  (Read 111 times)
IonicTong (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

Do you have a Youtube/Vimeo account with any amount of subscribers in crypto/blogging/monetisation niche?

I'll pay minimum $20 in BTC or Paypal for a simple 2-3 minute tutorial using screen recording software and uploading to your YT or Vimeo account.

Project starting in 2-3 weeks, looking for applicants now.

Please PM me with your Youtube/Vimeo Channel URL....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

Do you have a Youtube/Vimeo account with any amount of subscribers in crypto/blogging/monetisation niche?

I'll pay minimum $20 in BTC or Paypal for a simple 2-3 minute tutorial using screen recording software and uploading to your YT or Vimeo account.

I have media memes and political discussion channel I own and I have 10k plus subscribers also for the each channel. I understand you are looking for the people own the crypto related channel.
Still if I am able to help you and get the fewer cents also no problem for me. Hope you understand my eagerness to be a part of your project and contact me further.
IonicTong (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

I have media memes and political discussion channel I own and I have 10k plus subscribers also for the each channel. I understand you are looking for the people own the crypto related channel.
Still if I am able to help you and get the fewer cents also no problem for me. Hope you understand my eagerness to be a part of your project and contact me further.

Thanks for your reply, it's something I would still consider. If you could PM me your channel URLs I will check them out and in a few weeks time when we are ready I will be in contact.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: