Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Bitcoins .  (Read 492 times)
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:27:15 AM

Me myself and the people of my country are very thankful into bitcoin business, because in my country bitcoin has a way of easy business transaction. People in my country were automatically used their gadgets which apps wallet is there, and then automatically transact without hustle. And until now people in my country were freely access bitcoin without any payments of taxes. It is actually tax free in my country. But we all know that bitcoin business is decentralized that's why it is a tax free.
I am very glad to know Bitcoin and the crypto world. In my country, there are a lot of people become rich just because of Bitcoin, just like you said. There are a lot of people who start to join the Bitcoin mining business. They usually are rich people, but some of middle-age people can join too if they have the correct capital. Bitcoin has change so many people lives. I hope Bitcoin can change my life too, and make my future better. I hope Bitcoin will continue developing and the price continue to increase after I get some correct amount of capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:41:52 AM

Me myself and the people of my country are very thankful into bitcoin business, because in my country bitcoin has a way of easy business transaction. People in my country were automatically used their gadgets which apps wallet is there, and then automatically transact without hustle. And until now people in my country were freely access bitcoin without any payments of taxes. It is actually tax free in my country. But we all know that bitcoin business is decentralized that's why it is a tax free.
I am very glad to know Bitcoin and the crypto world. In my country, there are a lot of people become rich just because of Bitcoin, just like you said. There are a lot of people who start to join the Bitcoin mining business. They usually are rich people, but some of middle-age people can join too if they have the correct capital. Bitcoin has change so many people lives. I hope Bitcoin can change my life too, and make my future better. I hope Bitcoin will continue developing and the price continue to increase after I get some correct amount of capital.

Im so grateful that bitcoin business is been implemented in our country because it helps many people to lift their lives from poverty and i am one of bitcoin assisted because before im not member in bitcoin i was thinking twice if i am going to make an account or am i going to ignore it because in my mind i think this is not true that many people will earn a lot of money from it and not jus they will earn a money but theres a possibility that they will become rich in the future.
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:41:14 AM

It is true that bitcoin has many advantages in terms of fast, cheap, easy transfers, but what if there is a problem with the network or human error as we have misplaced the bitcoin address code, how to solve the problem or where and to whom the user will complain? there is no authentic proof. Perhaps in the future, the bitcoin system could be even better so that cases of such a case would have a way of solving it
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:05:28 AM

It's not the worst thing we've ever heard, and no garbage is sent from overseas because do not get me wrong. 

People in the country and abroad are also trying to develop cripto money well for the future, so they definitely provide the best in the development of digital money today.

I also never feel the problem after receiving btc instead I feel very happy and lucky.

I also do not need to talk to a bank company, because I am not forbidden to go anywhere I will go.

Why be happy if only receive and send bitcoin, but if we earn big with new bitcoin I am quite happy with this.

Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:09:51 AM

Thank you so much bitcoin for for counting me in and for being a part in this forum. Thank you for all the knowledge shared her by everyone in order for us bitcoiners understand every topic being posted.
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:10:39 AM

My country exchange control is the weirdest thing you have ever seen. They are quite comfortable with you importing all sorts of junk from overseas, and paying with your credit card (via PayPal), but receiving money is a problem. Quite the opposite from what one would expect to be rational.

EFT (Interbank Transfer) is probably the best, but there are high transaction costs, so it doesn't work for small amounts - you may have to pay between USD30 to USD50 per transaction, and a fee on this side. There will also be Exchange Control paperwork on this side, you should discuss that with the bank before you go.

But I’m glad that I have bitcoins because I can send bitcoins or received bitcoins in a flash and the transaction fees is very low. You even don’t have to show your identification card like you must do at your bank.

Really, thanks to bitcoin. That is on the advantages when we use bitcoin. No hassles, no transaction fees, no need to write on so many paperworks and no waiting time. I hope everyone gets the best of bitcoin. Good luck to all of us and happy bitcoining!!

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:22:51 AM

I hope you send and receive them using a hardware or paper wallet, otherwise, if you use exchanges, you may need to comply with KYC regulations in the future.

He/she might still have to send some of those bitcoins to an exchange to en cash to fiat if he need to though. Unless he can make an arrangement with someone trusted that would buy his/her bitcoins so they can transact away from the eyes of the banks/exchanges.
right because its impossible for him to withdraw the funds and convert it directly to fiats..though in some countries most on asian.the wallet they use is having directly convertible from bitcoin to fiats so they can withdraw easily and hassles free.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

Be careful on sending those bitcoins. You might end up with one exchange that needs KYC's before withdrawal and you just saw it after you deposited the bitcoin.
Happened to me one time with an exchange. With the thrill that I have to start trading with all the funds that I got, then suddenly something brought me back to reality and that is the time for withdrawal. They want informations or else the withdrawal option wont be seen. Sad but true.

Lesson: Before you send bitcoin, check the website with your own knowledge and not from others.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:42:52 AM

I hope you send and receive them using a hardware or paper wallet, otherwise, if you use exchanges, you may need to comply with KYC regulations in the future.

He/she might still have to send some of those bitcoins to an exchange to en cash to fiat if he need to though. Unless he can make an arrangement with someone trusted that would buy his/her bitcoins so they can transact away from the eyes of the banks/exchanges.
right because its impossible for him to withdraw the funds and convert it directly to fiats..though in some countries most on asian.the wallet they use is having directly convertible from bitcoin to fiats so they can withdraw easily and hassles free.
Thank you so much bitcoin, specially the one who designed it, Satoshi Nakamoto, for bringing a quality of life. Joining this campaign helps me a lot in terms of income, expenses, savings, investment and other finances. It's fun working with the productive team.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

It is true that bitcoin has many advantages in terms of fast, cheap, easy transfers, but what if there is a problem with the network or human error as we have misplaced the bitcoin address code, how to solve the problem or where and to whom the user will complain? there is no authentic proof. Perhaps in the future, the bitcoin system could be even better so that cases of such a case would have a way of solving it
Bitcoin contracts can be designed and enforced to eliminate or add third party approvals, reference external facts, or be completed at a future date or time for a fraction of the expense and time required to complete traditional asset transfers.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:18:41 AM

If you turned your life into bicoin you must be thankful. I admit I am fan of bitcoin and thanks to bitcoin because I am free in load and I can access anytime because of btc. Aside from that it helps me to help other people too. I wanted to see my life stunning and actively progress. Bitcoin is really a life changer and a lot of advantages to go through. People grows with bitcoin and it will be forever. 
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

But I’m glad that I have bitcoins because I can send bitcoins or received bitcoins in a flash and the transaction fees is very low. You even don’t have to show your identification card like you must do at your bank.
Agree in this one, well if we compare btc to other remmitances for sending money overseas it is indeed way better and convenient because you dont need to personally present yourself and fall in line.

At first im using it for sending money in my relatives abroad but later on I realized it can also be an investment because of the price fluctuation. Looking back, its been 3 years since I became investor and trader and for that im thankful to this crypto for the benefits I got.

ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:44:27 AM

Me and those with bitcoin are really thankful to a bitcoin online job.
Because bitcoin has a lot of help not to me but also to each members
And I hope to send and received using a hardware or paper wallet .
Because I uses to an exchange yo have to comply with kyc regulations
for the future.and living in a crypto world and living in your country
At the time have a bit of hadrs working .so good luck I wish you the best.
By the way after all I have more experience about bitcoin crypto but even
In my  patience I'm here still working hard as a bitcoiner and after all.
Thank you bitcoin...
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:49:55 AM

But there is no regulation and more importantly there is no insurance or such so in fact using cryptocurrencies is very good and betther than eft but there is some risk.
Yeah youre right..bitcoin is the best among the best cryptocurrency in the whole world.Our blessings for bitcoin is priceless thats why every opportunity that comes from cryptocurrency was really inspirable and meaningful to make us wealthy and happy.If we believe in bitcoin all the blesaing will come to us.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:23:12 AM

Opportunity opened to users of Bitcoin when it comes to Transactionary motive for other commodities nationally, internationally or globally is very enormous compared to other currencies, at such Fiat. Bitcoin had assisted me a lot through extinction of these unscrupulous middle men in my Business, and I'm able to sleep comfortably holding my Bitcoin in my wallet appreciating further despite it volatility, unlike having my fund kept in Bank depreciating here and then because of various charges being leveled on them.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:36:00 AM

This is exactly what BTC was designed for.

Peer-to-peer transactions
No need to trust a bank or financial institution with funds
A borderless global payment system

I have noticed the transactions fees are substanitally less
recently which makes moving BTC viable again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:52:31 AM

Well we should be thankful of bitcoin existence in our lives. Without it we are nothing and without it we cannot have best source of income. Thank you bitcoin where we are able to buy what we want and even put up investment a bit. Bitcoin is such a very good blessing.
I really have a hard time budgeting my salary to sustain my family's needs. I sometimes lend money because its not enough. But now, though I am just so new to this I know bitcoin will help me. This is the way for a better life, earning a decent amount and supporting all the  family's basic needs. So I have to thank bitcoin in advance.😀
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

My country exchange control is the weirdest thing you have ever seen. They are quite comfortable with you importing all sorts of junk from overseas, and paying with your credit card (via PayPal), but receiving money is a problem. Quite the opposite from what one would expect to be rational.

EFT (Interbank Transfer) is probably the best, but there are high transaction costs, so it doesn't work for small amounts - you may have to pay between USD30 to USD50 per transaction, and a fee on this side. There will also be Exchange Control paperwork on this side, you should discuss that with the bank before you go.

Thats better that somebody is enjoying the rides of bitcoin. Off course this is the reason why bitcoin was created to make the stuff very easy for everyone to transact securely, safely and instantly. The fees are really low for the transactions and they will become almost zero if the scale up issue is raised once more and something different is created other than the segwit. Slowly we will have bitcoin trisections more handy as the new tech is developed day by day. I am hoping that bitcoin should be legalised soon so that we can use direct payments from the blockchain more efficiently. They are already doing great but they are not as efficient as they should have been.
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

Yes Bitcoin is faster and more convenient than money transfer services. If the vendor accepts Bitcoin, this is great for you. It will reduce transaction costs and faster. Not much binding on the papers. Congratulations on knowing Bitcoin.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

It's all thanks to bitcoin, bitcoin created based on a lot of problems and most of this problems is eliminated all thanks to, bitcoin really helps us in our daily living it is so much easier less paper work, transaction fee, etc. It's all thanks to bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: