Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Bitcoins .  (Read 492 times)
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

Having some weird policies and twisted infrastructure from the government is not anymore surprising, I would say. In fact, this reality is one of the many reasons why we have Bitcoin today. Sadly, the same government set-up in many parts of the world lead to many officials to go against the proliferation of Bitcoin as it can be beyond their total control. Now, am wondering how convenient is it to convert Bitcoin to the fiat money right there in your country?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:33:55 AM

My country exchange control is the weirdest thing you have ever seen. They are quite comfortable with you importing all sorts of junk from overseas, and paying with your credit card (via PayPal), but receiving money is a problem. Quite the opposite from what one would expect to be rational.

EFT (Interbank Transfer) is probably the best, but there are high transaction costs, so it doesn't work for small amounts - you may have to pay between USD30 to USD50 per transaction, and a fee on this side. There will also be Exchange Control paperwork on this side, you should discuss that with the bank before you go.

But I’m glad that I have bitcoins because I can send bitcoins or received bitcoins in a flash and the transaction fees is very low. You even don’t have to show your identification card like you must do at your bank.

Good to hear that anyway, but some of our country that do not support this thing. First reason is because they do not even allow bitcoin to exist on their country, some of them said that bitcoin bring bad influence to them. And the second reason is they may be support bitcoin but not for payment but only for trading or may be investment. They do not forbid this thing, there are two conditions and I believe many of this countries allow the second reason to exist. And big country will accept the first reason, like Japan and Korea may be
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

I'm really grateful for the bitcoin that he came to our life, and my family's life was good. Without the bitcoin in our life we ​​may be very hard at the current stage of our lives, Without the bitcoin it might be difficult for us to find work, and it is hard for us to make money,  So we're really thankful for bitcoin.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

My country exchange control is the weirdest thing you have ever seen. They are quite comfortable with you importing all sorts of junk from overseas, and paying with your credit card (via PayPal), but receiving money is a problem. Quite the opposite from what one would expect to be rational.

EFT (Interbank Transfer) is probably the best, but there are high transaction costs, so it doesn't work for small amounts - you may have to pay between USD30 to USD50 per transaction, and a fee on this side. There will also be Exchange Control paperwork on this side, you should discuss that with the bank before you go.

But I’m glad that I have bitcoins because I can send bitcoins or received bitcoins in a flash and the transaction fees is very low. You even don’t have to show your identification card like you must do at your bank.

that's the advantage of using bitcoin, fast transactions, small fees, and wide transactions covering the whole world. this makes it easier for us to buy anything and everywhere.
I also ever use paypal, but the transaction takes a bit longer, when I want to take my money from paypal to local bank, that take up to 1 week, when the current bitcoin transactions to take money to the local bank just a few hours are over.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

I'm really grateful for the bitcoin that he came to our life, and my family's life was good. Without the bitcoin in our life we ​​may be very hard at the current stage of our lives, Without the bitcoin it might be difficult for us to find work, and it is hard for us to make money,  So we're really thankful for bitcoin.

This is the reason why bitcoin exist, to make the life of many people more easy. Personally, I have to admit that bitcoin already changed my life for better and I'm so thankful that I found this kind of technology that will help me all through out my journey to achieve my goal in the future.
Crypto maker

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:50:58 AM

Bitcoin give us a lot of opportunity.So we should be thankfull of bitcoin.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:51:37 AM

we should be thankful for bitcoin because bitcoin has made it easier for us to make transactions and bitcoin has made us earn money for our needs
Snowys

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:01:06 PM

I would always be thankful of bitcoin that most people's lives will change due to the bitcoin, most of them are investors and those who have even improved their future do not work for most people. For their jobs are bitcoin and they are thankful for their investments.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

I would always be thankful of bitcoin that most people's lives will change due to the bitcoin, most of them are investors and those who have even improved their future do not work for most people. For their jobs are bitcoin and they are thankful for their investments.
The existence of bitcoin is very helpful to a huge number of people because we all know that it has made our life easy like sending and recieving money from our peers. Personally, i really find it convinient in terms of its transactions aside from its low transaction rate it is also fast and no need for more papers to be filled up. Thats why i am also thankful to bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

since i started to join bitcoin i never stop by earning a lot of bitcoin because i know that i will receive a money from my bitcoin.and i really appreciate that my job here is done and i will always do bitcoin.thank you bitcoin for the trust.and you change our life for a better way now.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

The good effect here is you dont need anymore to show your identity no need about your id but the transactions is also expensive for me since I also using this sometimes. But we can say that bitcoin is more inconvenient and more easy to use since we know that we can transact through phone evenwe are inhouseorin a vacation or somewhere atleast we can do as easy as this.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: