Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what kind of aspect does bitcoin helps you?  (Read 475 times)
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

Bitcoin helps me in my schools since there are many equipments i need to buy for my studies. It also helps my financial problems and misc to fulfill my interests in life. It is great opportunity for me to have this so it really helps.

How does bitcoin help you?
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:14:15 PM

Bitcoin helps me in my schools since there are many equipments i need to buy for my studies. It also helps my financial problems and misc to fulfill my interests in life. It is great opportunity for me to have this so it really helps.

It helps me arranging me finance for my further studies and provide me a better standard of living along with my normal job. But more from that Bitcoin is a life changing technology in itself. Before it I never thought that your money can be stored somewhere around the internet. It made me realize about the reality of fiat and the real strategy behind it.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:41:34 PM

Bitcoin has helped me to boost the economy by exploiting very active fluctuations to benefit from trading a crypto. In addition, bitcoin can help a transaction that we now know that bank transactions are very complicated and full of rules. But, with bitcoin, we can do transactions without any limitations of place and time in a very practical way. Bitcoin is indeed present to be the solution to transaction problems in the world.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

Has helped me get out of the downward spiral I was in and has transformed my life completely up until this point. I anxiously await the future now, as I feel like there is only better in store for me.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

When I began with bitcoin, I had made many financial mistakes by that time. So it was the one more opportunity to correct mistakes. I thought it might be a lottery but I tried. And finally! my first income was fantastic!
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:56:07 PM

I've learned a lot about finances, and the importance of concepts like inflation and deflation. I used to be the common guy that doesn't pay attention to any of the economic news and now I see it's all related. I also have started (trying to ) learn about taxes and government stuff. It's still a big mess but im trying.

If it wasn't for bitcoin, I would definitely be a lot dumber when it comes to finances. It made me have to learn a lot of stuff, but like I said, im still learning.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:05:05 AM

Aside from the financial aspect which is mostly the reason why people are here in the forum, it helps me gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology which would be a great help for the businesses if implemented properly. This forum is a great help to learn more about it discussing with different people every day especially those that are here for a long time. Through trading, it teaches me to be more patient because if you don't have patience in trading then most likely you are just burning money chasing those pumps and then panic selling. It helps me learn more about the views of people in other countries.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:10:21 AM

Bitcoin provide opportunity to get side income in internet wich really open my eyes. Many project that comes up in this forum and there are many opportunities to become success with them. Bitcoin has helped me in term of financial.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:14:08 AM

the obvious answer will be financial as it has created a profit margin when the price rises , however it  has also contributed to my mental development and growth as a person in terms of opening my eyes to opportunities to learn and develop my mental capabilities. i am actively involved in the trading market and as such it means that i have to keep abreast of what is happening as this is the only way to stay ahead in this arena.

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:19:30 AM

Personally I am not rich person that dreaming one day to have a total change of my financial status. Even I did not yet fulfill my ultimate dream for the unfortunate children because I did not yet experienced the total change in my financial status. I'm hoping that someday bitcoin will improve the way of my life style. To spread the blessings to others not just for by self seek alone. Bitcoin helps me to dream more for my future and to plan more for the unfortunate children.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
rerek007

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:23:02 AM

It makes me more interesting about financial it help me a lot and give me an extra income without having a job bitcoin gave me salary
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:24:49 AM

Bitcoin helped me financially. Years before I engaged into the bitcoin world I was burdened with huge debts and a very low salary. But my world has changed the time I studied bitcoin and how to earn it online. With research and effort I have finally find some ways to earn bitcoin online and with the value of bitcoin skyrocketed I have paid all of my debts and have sent my wife and child to school.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:32:51 AM

Bitcoin helped me financially. Years before I engaged into the bitcoin world I was burdened with huge debts and a very low salary. But my world has changed the time I studied bitcoin and how to earn it online. With research and effort I have finally find some ways to earn bitcoin online and with the value of bitcoin skyrocketed I have paid all of my debts and have sent my wife and child to school.
Yes I agree on that, mostly it helps a lot in terms of financial aspect because bitcoin is really a good way to earn a huge amount of profit. And many people really experience gaining on it. I believe that bitcoin is a blessing and it is a good earning asset to those who believe and trust it for good.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:48:24 AM

It was great that I recognize bitcoin. It's truly help a lot to me in regards to my financial. It's given me many opportunity in doing many things that really helps me in escaping to my unstoppable financial problem. It serve as my number one source of income until now. A lot of changes happened in my life because of it. I won't ever stop working on it.I'll really much patronizing and embracing it until as much as I can. I love it so much.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:00:55 AM

Bitcoin helps me to be a better person and of course for my financial needs and freedom. As a less fortunate and unemployed individual I can say that Bitcoin is a big help though I am not a kind of like a lazy individual because I am willing to work in day job and to be honest I was once in an electronic company but due to weak immune system I resigned. Only Bitcoin gives me the opportunity to get some money and it is even more decent than my previous jobs salary. All in all Bitcoin is everything to me.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:05:11 AM

When I began with bitcoin, I had made many financial mistakes by that time. So it was the one more opportunity to correct mistakes. I thought it might be a lottery but I tried. And finally! my first income was fantastic!
Bitcoin is used more when posts like this gets put onto this website. Money is made with Bitcoin, most investors don't know how it works.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:06:08 AM

shhvhd

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:21:08 AM

Bitcoins gave me a better standard of living and helped me gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain techniques, urging me to learn.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:27:40 AM

It helps me earn money online. It helps me make my money grow. It gives me an opportunity to actually own my money and have control over it. So a stupid banker can't gamble it all away. Perhaps in the future it will help me retire or help me start my own company.
coiner27

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:29:40 AM

Bitcoin has helped me in terms of financial, basically. My job does not fulfill my necessities, that's why im trying to invest and earn from this type of industry.
And also it helped me to learn about economics and virtual currency that I'm curiuos about before. Now I can share my knowledge to those who really interested in learning this kind of industry.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: