Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:06:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be BTC maximum at this year?  (Read 386 times)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:22:02 PM

Three months before the Christmas holidays, I believe that Bitcoin is going to rise in value and even surpass it’s previous highest value of $20K because I think it was during that time when it’s value reached $20K

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:25:08 PM

people's opinions are different.
I will predict this year bitcoin will reach $ 30k at the end of the year.
because right now I see bitcoin already recovering so $ 30k is worth the price for this year.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:52:36 PM

people's opinions are different.
I will predict this year bitcoin will reach $ 30k at the end of the year.
because right now I see bitcoin already recovering so $ 30k is worth the price for this year.
I think bitcoin price will rise up in the middle of the year reaching $30k and that is much higher than last year reaching $20k and that happened so fast that we could not expect last year. So why would bot it can happen in this current year and even more higher than before.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:57:45 PM

With the current cryptocurrency market situation, Q4 2018 will be the time of bitcoin boom as well as altcoins. And Bitcoin's exchange rate is expected to hit $ 50000 for the first time, more than double the Bitcoin price achieved by the end of 2017. According to analysts' forecasts, Bitcoin's exchange rate will increase rapidly in the last 3 months of 2018 so invest and hold BTC from now on.

Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:03:29 PM

Just like in last year when Bitcoin was $1000 at the beginning but got up to $20000 by year's end. Similar thing might happen this year, but not with such margin. Bitcoin having fall to below $6000 this year and gradually coming up. Though it's quite difficult to predict the maximum value for the year, but anything between $18k - $20k is quite expectable.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:04:38 PM

What are you thinking, what would be maximum btc price at this year? I think in summer everything will return same condition when big dump began. And after this, will start grow up. Roll Eyes
It should be more than $20000. But there will always painful falling price after the price of bitcoin pump. More people are get into bitcoin world right now. So I think the demand will be more and more increase. Market always pumping and dumping coin for profit.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
vanslyien

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

One cn predict bitcoin's price because its very unstable and do fluctuates from time to time. But i think bitcoin's price will definitely rise this year, just like what happened last december 2017. Hope it will hit $15k to $18k by the end of the year. Lets be positive about this.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:00:57 PM

What are you thinking, what would be maximum btc price at this year? I think in summer everything will return same condition when big dump began. And after this, will start grow up. Roll Eyes
It should be more than $20000. But there will always painful falling price after the price of bitcoin pump. More people are get into bitcoin world right now. So I think the demand will be more and more increase. Market always pumping and dumping coin for profit.

Well its all speculation but i believe t will be able to climb to the ATH at some point within the year but as to whether it will be able to maintain that momentum and climb further i cannot tell.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:06:15 PM

im sure the new ath will be more than $27k. as just we can see at last year. those price i think is just nothing and wil be reached easily because at this year there are so much good news about bitcoin and those fud news cant dump bitcoin anymore

reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:13:19 PM

A lot of bitcoin investors and enthusiasts assume bitcoin's newest maximum price at the end of this year would be 50,000 USD. But for me, it's still too early to claim and be certain about things especially with bitcoin. That is, as we all know, is very unpredictable when we are talking about it's value.
Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:40:27 PM

Lots of people predict the maximum bitcoin price every year, and I believe that bitcoin this year can soar to $ 50,000 and this will happen.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:54:11 PM

In the end year of 2017 bitcoin price reach $20,000 so there are so many speculation and prediction that can reach that price again for this year even last few months the price falling down to the bottom $6,000 so right now step by step recovering bitcoin and the prediction for this year was meet the value $40,000 to $50,000 so that i think also the maximum bitcoin price for this year.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

Base on last years track, Bitcoin price really show up high during the last month of the yeat. What might happen is that the would be slowly increasing up to the midyear then start growing in the "ber" months. i feel like bitcoin might reach 40,000$ before the year end. Demand will increase and surely great number of people will come to recognize it.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:58:15 PM

A lot of bitcoin investors and enthusiasts assume bitcoin's newest maximum price at the end of this year would be 50,000 USD. But for me, it's still too early to claim and be certain about things especially with bitcoin. That is, as we all know, is very unpredictable when we are talking about it's value.
I agree. I'm expecting Bitcoin to reach $50,000 at the end of the year, though we can't really assure. No one can predict what will be the Bitcoins price this 2018. Who knows, all we can do is wait for it and check our bitcoin wallet everytime we feel that bitcoin has increased. Let us not underestimate Bitcoin, because we really don't know what will happen. Even bitcoin has a possibility to exceed $50,000. It's just the matter time. Let's just be patience.

404 Not Found
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:41:58 AM

I think this year the cryptocurrency market will increase its capitalization tenfold and the bitcoin will reach $ 50k. While other financial markets around the world are in recession, cryptocurrency is a new option for investors. I really believe in the very strong development potential of the market this year

forumsehat

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:22:03 AM

I always thought that bitcoin price this year would surely exceed its peak price in the past year, I believe that bitcoin will have a price above $ 30,000 by the end of this year, it will all happen well.
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:25:07 AM

No one really knows, but in general, bitcoin will reach a higher level this year.

I guess back to $30,000 in the middle of this year.
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:46:57 AM

We can't be so sure about the maximum price of bitcoin this year but I'm pretty sure that the price will increase again and may break the last highest price.
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:49:36 AM

Bitcoin is a bit stuck in the 12000USD mark for many reasons. The main one is investors are hesitant to start investing because of the recent price fall. This should clear up soon once mainstream adoption starts up again. When is this gonna happen? Well once social media and the freaking news starts documenting Bitcoin price regrowth again. At the moment they are only focusing on the price drop.  Not very helpful for Bitcoin. Once it passes the mark, price should rise, fairly quickly. I'm predicting 25000USD
Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:05:36 AM

I don't know what will be the exact price of bitcoin this year, but there's a prediction about her value that it may reached $50000 before the end of 2018. I believe it can happen because we all know the potential of bitcoin and her ability to change the life of someone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: