Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:50:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be BTC maximum at this year?  (Read 386 times)
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:48:37 AM

It's just an an assumption. No one knows what will be the value next day. The value is either increasing or decreasing every moment. No one can predict this value. Not only Bitcoin but also all the other crypto currency can't be predicted accurately. But this much can be said that the price will go high. Also at the end of year the price will be high undoubtedly.

ariscan

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:13:01 AM

All of us never know when bitcoin value will be high. Now bitcoin prices continue to experience a non-fixed spike. If indeed the value of bitcoin in this year highs many people who are lucky in this year.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:35:51 AM

Much the same as in a year ago when Bitcoin was $1000 toward the start however got up to $20000 by the end of the year. Comparable thing may happen this year, yet not with such edge. Bitcoin having tumble to beneath $6000 this year and step by step coming up. In spite of the fact that it's very hard to foresee the most extreme incentive for the year, however anything between $18k - $20k is very expectable.
George Khelashvili (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:54:42 AM

All of us never know when bitcoin value will be high. Now bitcoin prices continue to experience a non-fixed spike. If indeed the value of bitcoin in this year highs many people who are lucky in this year.

If somebody know it, hi/she is potentional bilioner Grin But, I think every information is importent which you have about BTC. I mean, positive&negative feedback making nowdays price of btc(not at all of course)
mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

My prediction is 50 000$ by the end of the year
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:02:18 AM

Now it is difficult to predict the rate, it all depends on the news background around bitcoin.Slowly grow, positive news now came from Germany. I think to 50, some give even 100k$ predicts, in General need to be purchased while the prices are acceptable) .
George Khelashvili (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

My prediction is 50 000$ by the end of the year

Its your prediction or wish?  Grin
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

I can say it to you exactly. Bitcoin All time high at 2018 will be 34985.66$. So when you see btc reach this price, you should immediately sell everything!
And if you know just something about cryptocurrencies and the market, you should know, that no one can predict the price. If it would that easy, everybody would be rich now. So stop asking for tipps like this. Use your time to research and get better know in to the market.
vozyblack

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

It seems to me that by the first day of summer bitcoin will cost 20k. And this year's maximum will be 50k, not more.
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

Impossible to say. Hopefully, more than it is now!

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
George Khelashvili (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

I can say it to you exactly. Bitcoin All time high at 2018 will be 34985.66$. So when you see btc reach this price, you should immediately sell everything!
And if you know just something about cryptocurrencies and the market, you should know, that no one can predict the price. If it would that easy, everybody would be rich now. So stop asking for tipps like this. Use your time to research and get better know in to the market.

I know something about cryptocurrenceies and I am not newbie about this. I am asking because for me its interesting what people are thinkig, whats there l predections, because people making price higher and stibilized it. When deletants see low price and thay are selling everything, thats why price going dawn.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

As we are in the last phase of the correction process, I am expecting price to remain fluctuating at least for a month and then we will see the sustainable growth in the same. I am optimistic that we will see new all time high level in this year itself, even though I am not a fan of numbers, I am expecting it to hit $25K in this year.
kobajagrande

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

I think that the BTC is still in decline since we did not see any rise since December 2017 when it hit the ATH.
I don`t want to sound too pessimistic  but somehow I don`t think we will see 20k+ soon. Hopefully we are not going to go much under 10k, cause that would be a problem.
Let`s wait and see.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

What are you thinking, what would be maximum btc price at this year? I think in summer everything will return same condition when big dump began. And after this, will start grow up. Roll Eyes
There are speculations that this year Bitcoin will cost $ 30,000, in my opinion there will be a lot of people involved in Bitcoin to become a rich person, in my country there are many Bitcoin participants but besides the government It prohibits Bitcoin and does not allow it to work.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:22:01 AM

I don't have the cristal ball to predict the price but based on some my estimations and the "feeling" I could say that the price could reach 20000$ to 25000$ max.
Market is very unpredictible and lot of factors influence it but I don't expect huge nad sudden rise like we had at the end of the last year. I think things will be going more slowly now.

malaj
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

I don't have the cristal ball to predict the price but based on some my estimations and the "feeling" I could say that the price could reach 20000$ to 25000$ max.
Market is very unpredictible and lot of factors influence it but I don't expect huge nad sudden rise like we had at the end of the last year. I think things will be going more slowly now.

I believe we will for sure reach new all time highs across most of crypto. $38,000 seems like a reasonable target for bitcoin this year, if the market trades sideways a little longer and we start to see more large institutional infrastructure come into the market.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:32:31 AM

What are you thinking, what would be maximum btc price at this year? I think in summer everything will return same condition when big dump began. And after this, will start grow up. Roll Eyes
There are speculations that this year Bitcoin will cost $ 30,000, in my opinion there will be a lot of people involved in Bitcoin to become a rich person, in my country there are many Bitcoin participants but besides the government It prohibits Bitcoin and does not allow it to work.
It is really hard to get a right.speculation for bitcoin's future price in the year end however I really believe that it will break the current resistance in the coming months. Given the chance to speculate,  I think btc will spike more than 16K USD in Q4 of 2018 probably because investors will be expecting the same pump as of last year where it had reached nearly 20k USD.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

I read from some articles and form news about crypto, this year bitcoin will get a lot of support from some parties, and also many world figures who predict that bitcoin in this year will reach $ 50000- $ 100000.

and I'm sure, after this correction ends, the bitcoin will run quickly to a very high value.

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

i think end of the year btc will reach 50k usd but now i think we will see at 20k

gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

I think, bitcoin will have prices like last year, bitcoin will go down but it will soon recover and by the end of the year will reach the highest price again like last year.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: