Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be BTC maximum at this year?  (Read 386 times)
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:32:13 AM

I think it's just rising today because bitcoin was released by the febuary 1st.
And I think it's a little bit higher again.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:48:54 PM

All of us never know when bitcoin value will be high. Now bitcoin prices continue to experience a non-fixed spike. If indeed the value of bitcoin in this year highs many people who are lucky in this year.
Bitcoin is the way to be lucky and it is the way to be succeed so I think this year is going to be the best year for bitcoin, as at the beginning of the year price of bitcoin was a bit low and it was good time for people so they bough tax amount of bitcoin to save it, now it is at the increasing point it is rising every moment and will be very high soon, so till now at the mid of the year price is almost 20k and till the end it suppose going to be more than 100k.
Kleo-kripto

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:10:17 PM

Most likely the bitcoin price will go according to the following scenario. The middle of the year is 20,000 dollars, the end of the year is 70,000-80,000 dollars

MURR AGENCY services will promote your crypto-project on YouTube worldwide. More than 1000 video bloggers from different countries will tell your story!
https://murragency.com/en
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:36:11 PM

Experts predict that Bitcoin will go upto $60k this year, most of the prediction is this range only and some have said that the price will be around $40k. I think Bitcoin price will be in the middle like $50k. Nobody can predict the exact price since the cryptocurrency market is volatile, we can just have a discussion on the price but the actual price will be known when it is reached.
Swanson

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:09:14 PM

Experts predict that Bitcoin will go upto $60k this year, most of the prediction is this range only and some have said that the price will be around $40k. I think Bitcoin price will be in the middle like $50k. Nobody can predict the exact price since the cryptocurrency market is volatile, we can just have a discussion on the price but the actual price will be known when it is reached.
Agree. The annual charts indicate that this year bitcoin will cost 50,000 and more. But do not forget that the market is not predictable
George Khelashvili (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

lets see what would be price of btc in Summer, after this we could tell new predections
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:42:50 PM

What are you thinking, what would be maximum btc price at this year? I think in summer everything will return same condition when big dump began. And after this, will start grow up. Roll Eyes

The maximum price of bitcoin this year is $ 27,000- $ 30,000 and that's the highest price that bitcoin will achieve in 2018. If only China didn't 'tick off' bitcoin and new coins didn't come up maybe the value would grow up to $ 50.000
TopT3ns

Activity: 2618
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:15:00 PM

What are you thinking, what would be maximum btc price at this year? I think in summer everything will return same condition when big dump began. And after this, will start grow up. Roll Eyes
i'm not analyzer but i believe it will up in the middle of the year like before, because it happen many time. about the price, this price for me already too high because i know bitcoin since $200 so don't expect about the price  Grin

Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:26:21 PM

The maximum price of bitcoin this year is $ 27,000- $ 30,000 and that's the highest price that bitcoin will achieve in 2018. If only China didn't 'tick off' bitcoin and new coins didn't come up maybe the value would grow up to $ 50.000
For me,i'll go with $30k-$40k before this year ends.No one could ever make a right and sure prediction but by tracing the past year's price,nothing is impossible.Maybe with this current price,we can see that the price is in a slow upward motion but i'm sure with the next couple of months,the price will soon to reach its peak right before december ends.

Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:47:20 PM

This is still the first quarter. Its very hard to predict, really. But based on the charts, the price probably will start its bull run at the end of first quarter or beginning of second quarter. I have heard so many predictions about the $50,000 this year but i'm not seeing that. I think $30,000 tops. Once it crosses the $12,000 line it will start its bull run and continue til it reaches 30,000. Well thats just my opinion. With bitcoin we can never really tell.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

I see bitcoin today, very worrying. because bitcoin difficulties to rise and height. and now stable at $ 10,000 and $ 11,000.

this condition makes everyone afraid, that bitcoin will go back down to the lowest value.

but my prediction, bitcoin in this year will reach $ 50000, and will happen at the end of the year.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:55:16 PM

A lot of people assume bitcoin's highest valur at the end of this year would be something around 50,000$. But as per me, I don't want to settle and be certain about things. I have to ensure that I am doing my part to keeping bitcoin's value considerable and viable for investing. Snd so I keep on circulating my cryptocurrencies in order for butcoin to accumulate value.

a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:59:55 PM

Some of investor was assuming that the value of bitcoin will reach $50,000 for this year some of speculation and based on the other threads that it possible to reach that value so that is why many of us was holding for a long term. So we hope bitcoin rising again just like last year that reach $20,000 so we expecting before end of this year can reach the maximum value.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:07:10 PM

I believe they have possibility this year possible become $50,000 each bitcoin not sure if really happen. But for sure the price will back again at $20,000 so better if you buy bitcoin today and hold it for few years and for sure you will gain more profit.  Price as of now is nearly at $12,000 so hurry up buy now with your extra money and you will be happy for sure because your money will grow.
gregorio5

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:18:25 PM

Bitcoin will go up to about 30k sometimes this year but it will go back down to end the year at 20k.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:38:15 AM

I have read many opinions about the price of bitcoin but I think we can not even make the bases. The price of bitcoin is based on the quantity of demand versus the quantity of the seller. There are many factors that can increase the price of bitcoin and there are also factors that can lower the price.

#Datarius
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:08:02 AM

to be honest, no one knows but I would be optimistic it would go to new all time highs this year provided the current number of people knowing and investing in cryptocurrencies, slowly it is going mainstream and bitcoin is getting upgrades every now then. If I would take a random guess I think btc will go upto 30k if it goes up and around 5k if it goes really low.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:54:49 AM

Well, I really cannot say exactly what the maximum price for this year will be since I am not from the future and most certainly cannot see the future. Anyone saying they they know are either delusional or lying obviously. But since we are all speculating, a wild guess on the max price on bitcoins for this year will be $20,000. but really, I even think that it will be higher than that. I just don't want to raise my hopes too high, But if you base it on what has been happening to bitcoins for the past years, I think the $20,000 price is pretty logical. But then again, I cannot be sure about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: