Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your 3 month/6 month forecast for Altcoins/Cryptos  (Read 649 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:51:13 AM

you won't be seeing it again if you don't hold your altcoins though.  you probably won't check the price of altcoins if you don't have any of it already. but if you hold your tokens and be patient with what is coming such as adoption, you might be seeing a token thats worth 2 cents to day could be 2$ later.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:13:20 AM

I have been investing in cryptos since 2016 and did well.  Since January 2nd 2018 my account is down 70% after taking some nice profits.  Does anyone believe the crypto market will ever be what is was in say October of 2017? Will we see the market running like it did ever again?  What your 3 month- 6-month prediction?

The incident is very likely to repeat itself because the whale will return to present to manipulate the price (sorry that's my only prediction you have the right not to believe) and bitcoin prices will soar like that has happened in the year 2017.

blazingshockwave

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:31:10 AM

I have been investing in cryptos since 2016 and did well.  Since January 2nd 2018 my account is down 70% after taking some nice profits.  Does anyone believe the crypto market will ever be what is was in say October of 2017? Will we see the market running like it did ever again?  What your 3 month- 6-month prediction?

There are big difference in crypto way back 2016 and this year 2018. Before we only have few coins and can easily determine which project is a scam or not. This year it is hard to choose which one would be stable because of too many ICO scam that pops up almost everyday. So the answer oif market will ever be like 2017 is already depends on which coin are you holding.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:37:13 AM

I think it will be high again in the future. mMay be in 6 months.

Dannyboy6292 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

I am seeing a lot of replies and I am thankful for that.  I am trying to decide if this market is chock full of scammers who are just jumping into the ICO fray and printing a few billion coins and keeping half for themselves once the scammed general public gives them intrinsic value OR if there are some really good companies trying to change the world.  I fear its not the latter.

I will use a company for example- DIM or DIMCOIN.  They launched their ICO on HITBTC and HITBTC botched their ICO.  Their coin when from 1000 sat to 50 give or take.  They have a Hybrid Stock/Crypto exchange thats coming to fruition some time around June or the HYSBE.  Its a great idea, in theory, to be able to trade stocks and cryptos on the same platform. This is one company that I actually believe will serve a purpose and do well.  There are SO many coins out there that to me just are total scams.  Heck DOGE coin was literally a joke/internet meme and now has a market cap over a Billion. 

its just truly mind blowing. The way I see it once the guy who is cutting tomatoes in the kitchen as a prep cook starts giving people investment advice on his coins, we are all doomed.  The next wave of investor is already here and I kind of wonder if Q4 2017 is the best we will ever see by far.  If this was such a legit tech we would still have daily runners even in a bear market.  I just dont see how this all makes sense...
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:50:31 PM

Many are predicting that cryptos will pump again in the april month, but can't really predict anything when it comes to cryptocurrencies. We might get a dump when everyone is expecting a pump for all we know. So only time will tell. But you need to keep on daily cost averaging and investing slowly and always remember to hodl.

bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:39:15 PM

the blockchain technology is just starting to get popular and will continue to get bigger.  With that crypto will grow as well.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:50:20 PM

What had happened last year will come back real from this year! i'm very bullish on the whole crypto market. 3 months to 6 months is amazing month for all alts.. i won't sell them coz i know it will increase more.
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:10:30 AM

I don't expect another bull run anytime soon. The one we witnessed this year was unique. Not so far from exceptional. My prediction... I don't think we will have a huge bounce back in the next 3 months sadly. The market is bearish and its a common trend. By the EOY the music will change for sure. HODL anyway.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:52:22 PM

I don't expect another bull run anytime soon. The one we witnessed this year was unique. Not so far from exceptional. My prediction... I don't think we will have a huge bounce back in the next 3 months sadly. The market is bearish and its a common trend. By the EOY the music will change for sure. HODL anyway.

That is true, the price might increase on the mid year and not during 1st - 3nd quarter of the year. That is why I think this is the best time to buy and hold to altcoins that you like and to bitcoin as well.
dongxier

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:14:54 AM

That is true, the price might increase on the mid year and not during 1st - 3nd quarter of the year. That is why I think this is the best time to buy and hold to altcoins that you like and to bitcoin as well.

No, I think it should start rising after the third quarter, that is, around September of September.
Because July is the deadline for G20 regulation.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:20:02 AM

This my own forecast based on what I see and prediction on the price of altcoins. This is based on the last year data and the factors that affect altcoins. For Quarter 2 (April - June): values of coin will go up and down. Many people will try to manipulate the price of the coins by providing bad news via social and mass media. We are no experiencing it because this time of the year is the most critical part. Many people are in struggle in time of money during this year so it is easy to manipulate the value of coins. Quarter 3 (July - September): price of coin will start to rise up a little bit because ber months is coming. Quarter 4 (October - December): price of coins will reach an all time high again and this is one of the best time of the year to sell coins. Quarter 1 (January 1st - 2nd week) - Best time to sell coins.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:37:37 AM

In my prediction cryptocurrency will continue growing, because this market still young just need times for that. All altcoin will surpass the highest level price in 5 or 6 month. Currently only 1 % people in the world know and jumped in to crypto, and will be more and more people will join in to crypto, because there are many benefits of it.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:45:48 AM

Timebound Forecasts and predictions do not work in such a volatile market, but crypto will definitely grow, you need to have patience and holding power.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:27:11 AM

I think that a small pump awaits us in April-May. Then there will be another recession and a new loy, and after the new bottom we will begin a new growth and conquest of new peaks, up to 50k$ -100k$ for bitcoin. And with the growth of bitcoin, the altcoins will begin to grow.
Dannyboy6292 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

I think that a small pump awaits us in April-May. Then there will be another recession and a new loy, and after the new bottom we will begin a new growth and conquest of new peaks, up to 50k$ -100k$ for bitcoin. And with the growth of bitcoin, the altcoins will begin to grow.

I like your optimism and dont think we have found bottom yet.  Its been long, cold, dark few months but I can see the light.

What are your top three recommendations for the next quarter?  Anyone?
purplemoon

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

I think that the market will not grow in the shortest time. Another month we will see the same figures as now. I predict the growth in May and the maximum price we will see in June. Then there will be a next dump until the fall. I think that the main growth will be in December.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

I think the bottom is around 5-6k $ so in 3-6 month we will kiss the support line around 5-6k$ then start a new bullish trend.
Timing will vary but in 6 months we must hit 15k$ for sure.
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:09:10 PM

Yes, I think the crypto market as a whole will rise a lot, but not in such a short time. If we talk about a period of three to six months, I think the price of BTC will reach between 11K and 12K in this period.  Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

It might be recover starting at middle of Q2  2018. We may not see such a huge increase like in the 2017, but I believe that crypto will recover, at least Bitcoin will reach $15000 st the end of this year. But for now, seems like we will see kore price "correction"

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: