Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:21:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling items online for Bitcoin or crypto  (Read 3203 times)
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:22:46 PM

I have never run a business with a payment method that uses bitcoin because the reason I am in my country is not yet completely for anyone to know a transaction made with payment using the bitcoin method. but I think this is very interesting because of course there will be ease gained.
It is good for promotion of bitcoin and not for your business, because by this way bitcoin holders will use their wallets to buy things online but you will not get as much customs because of limited number of crypto users. For customers it is easy to pay their payments because of easy transactions. You should continue and never give up. Finally you will succeed.

Bitcoin is the most reliable way of payment, we can pay for anything using bitcoin as it is most good and the most demanded currency now a day, we can buy and sell goods using bitcoin as payment because it is one of my dream that soon will come true, this could be the best way to promote bitcoin more than before all over the world in different markets, places so selling items online with bitcoin is surely good for the health of bitcoin as well.
These days, people use bitcoin for paying is quite popular. It’s not really that one can buy all goods and services by bitcoin or cryptocurrency but it partly joins in the finance of most people people around the world ( those who are in crypto market). With the current situation, no more countries support bitcoin, so people are in trouble using it in official way. Society is kind of develop with advanced technology, human being almost have trend to pay goods and services by online. If one widen the payment of bitcoin for extra goods and services. I had seen many others reap huge fruits from this kind of job, so  I wish you get success soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:57:25 AM

I once posted an AD on Craigslist and gave option of crypto payment and they kinda removed it. That was few years ago. Sad reality is that it is easy to get away with it as compared with paper money so scammers post fake items sometimes .
There are different online stores like that of amazon etc. which have started giving this facility to their customers of buying different kind of things by paying in the form of the crypto currencies like that of the bitcoin. If you are also looking for something like that, then you need to be careful while choosing the payment method and similar things like that and that you must go for some popular products.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:25:56 AM

This is a very good idea and if there is a special application to sell and buy using bitcoin, it will strengthen and cryptocurrency will develop well and can strengthen to give each other information and ask questions.
I hope in the future there is a special application for cryptocurrency and can give and receive good and profitable things.
I really appreciate your idea for selling items online for bitcoin. By this way more and more people will use their bitcoin for online shopping. The world is turning towards cryptocurrency and in the future the whole world will use only bitcoin for their needs because bitcoin is the leading crypto in the world. Bitcoin will take little more time to hold the market.
Selling of the items using the power of internet is indeed a very good idea and that too when you are demanding for the crypto currencies in return as this will then help you in having more profit as the market value of the crypto coins keeps on rising higher with time.

However, you need to keep this thing in your mind that you will not be the only person who will be doing so and that there will be a very tough competition then.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:45:07 AM

Lot of people are already doing this on facebook and this is not a new concept.
Doing any such thing will surely help you in so many ways and that this will give you a chance of earning some crypto coins which you can then use to make more earning as the market value of these crypto coins keeps on increasing and that this will then help them in having more profit. You just need to be sure that you are selling the right thing and that the payment methods are verified.
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:24:20 PM

Hey dudes hope you are well. I sell a lot of things on Craigslist. I am now planning on putting a couple things up and saying I accept btc or eth along with the greenback. Wondering if you guys have tried this. I

No, I haven't, but you've shown me an interest. I'd really like to try. And what goods can be sold there? physical goods or electronic goods?
Marcel666

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

I've made quite a few online payments, in bitcoin.
Read of a house being sold for crypto currency, with bitcoin and Ethereum accepted.
A few states also accept bitcoin as a means of paying taxes. It's all steps closer to global adoption of cryptocurrency.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:16:30 PM

Hey dudes hope you are well. I sell a lot of things on Craigslist. I am now planning on putting a couple things up and saying I accept btc or eth along with the greenback. Wondering if you guys have tried this. I
You are probably not going to have many takers when it comes to selling stuff for bitcoin since many people are still not sure about whether to adopt bitcoin or not, but it is something that does not cost you anything and that could easily give you a sell or two, it would be interesting to see the experiences of other people doing something similar and to know what kind of results they got.
april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:28:56 AM

whenever i do business with my fellow crypto men. i always tell them pay in fiath or crypto is welcomed.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

Good  thing  for us  who has   bitcoin or any alt coins  it's a good idea  and as far as i know  bitcoin is also  designed for  online  transaction.Good  timing  also  because nowadays  online shopping  is really  working  and  it's more  convenient. For  sure  it will  work. Good luck! 
nororiek

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:11:28 PM

It's a very interesting idea. I think the more people use cryptocurrency in everyday life the better. If I see a seller who wants to sell something for cryptocurrency and I like this product, I will definitely buy it. The fact is that the more people use cryptocurrency the more expensive it is.
ginellis

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:55:36 AM

Read of a house being sold for crypto currency, with bitcoin and Ethereum accepted.
A few states also accept bitcoin as a means of paying taxes. It's all steps closer to global adoption of cryptocurrency.
That is a very good news. We need some more such steps from other states, and I am hopeful that it will give a good support to bitcoin, bitcoin is now no doubt becoming a global currency and hopefully very soon all the countries of the world will make bitcoin a legal currency.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

Seriously, I don’t see anything wrong with it. But before you do that, you should first check their terms and conditions to know what you’re allowed to do and the ones you’re not allowed to do. Why I’m saying this is because I don’t know how Craigslist really works, some platforms may prefer to process the payments themselves, so if that’s how they do theirs then there is no need for you to say that you’re accepting Bitcoin cause it might lead to them canceling your account or whatever may be the consequences of disobeying their rules.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:05:22 AM

whenever i do business with my fellow crypto men. i always tell them pay in fiath or crypto is welcomed.
If you have any such idea in your mind which can then help you in earning of some of the crypto coins, then there can be nothing good than this. However, there are certain things which you have to consider before making any kind of final choice and that you have to make the best possible choice of items and that you have to choose some reliable payment method too.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:49:19 AM

I haven't tried doing any online business with payment methods using bitcoin and ethereum because I still doubt I'm afraid of having a loss if I use payment methods with bitcoin or ethereum, but maybe in the next few years I'll try it ...
jaryfaaad

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

It is not a very new concept and a lot of people are doing it anyways on social media.
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

That is a very good news. We need some more such steps from other states, and I am hopeful that it will give a good support to bitcoin, bitcoin is now no doubt becoming a global currency and hopefully very soon all the countries of the world will make bitcoin a legal currency.
I do not think that most of the people are using crypto currencies in their life. To me think that still most of the people are unaware bout bitcoin and they do not have any interest in bitcoin, but I think that the number of bitcoin supporters is now increasing and hopefully very soon bitcoin will be use for different purposes.
poTTer666

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:10:15 PM

Patronising this trade is a good thing and a lot of people do that anyway.
Carlosfeer12

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

It is going to be a great sign for many as there won’t be many takers for this.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

I think, with the move on the idea of ​​crypto exchange with the product in a few ico this year. that will not be far. crypto will become the trend of e-commerce. Zeex is having a great advantage with this idea.
KingBit.io

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

It is not a very new concept and a lot of people are doing it anyways on social media.

You took the words out of my mouth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: