Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market?  (Read 84849 times)
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:27:21 AM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It all depends on the Project potential and one's trading skills of identifying the best Coin or ICO's. If you are bounty hunters then you need to be extra smart by identifying the best ICO and then investing in them if their value is totally good and high according to the market value. If you are good at reading and predicting the ICO's prices using your Fundamental and sentimental trading skills then should move forward and try to test it during the ICO releasing time and then scale it big once you master the investing skills. You can also trade or invest it during the market hours but at that time its value will be a little bit higher and its price will be higher than during the ICO time.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DispatchLabs

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:29:31 AM

Generally, an ICO is a lower price, however the market is unpredictable and there is always a chance that once the coin is live on the market, the price will drop below the ICO price.  The market is unpredictable, but if a project is solid, a price drop likely won't happen.  Stay educated, do plenty of research before making any investment.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

for me personally if the project really promising and you really know they can do it . its  like you know their developer had related with other success project and after do alot analyses you think they will more grow its fine enough to join in they pre ico .
and also risk always available in every project.
mariayaz

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:55:44 AM

During ICO but before you invest in ICO do your research about the project and its potential. Many ICO go undervalue after coming live on exchanges.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Will  this is mostly the mindset of the bounty hunters of immediately selling there coin even in a lower price without knowing that ,this coin will grow the price value in the market,someday especially if  those ICO  would become succesfull there project and many more investor will embrace on its new comings altcoins,and thats why most of the investor prepared to buy in the market than in the ICO because they can buy it in a lower price ,when bounty hunters sell there earning coins in campaign project.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:00:17 AM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Ofcouse during ICO especially when you purchase on their phase 1 of their token sale you will get around 50% bonus of token you will get and then when the get it listed on the exchange sell it then buy on the dipped you really believe on that coin.
Most coins that give that kind of bonus cannot be that good, after all if the coins were that good why will they give to you a 50% bonus, besides by doing that it seems like they are trying to get rid of the coins and trying to sell them as fast as they can and to me that is not a good sign, that kind of behavior seems like the behavior for a scammer that is trying to get as much money as possible.
hendra12

Activity: 224

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:04:10 AM

good question. i think it depends on they project. if they so promising and many people buy it during ICO. i think its ok to invest during ICO. if maybe you afraid about ICO. its ok many ICO fall before get in into market. so you can buy in market. if you buy during ICO you got bonus if you buy in market you got nothing.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:18:51 AM

Generally, an ICO is a lower price, however the market is unpredictable and there is always a chance that once the coin is live on the market, the price will drop below the ICO price.  The market is unpredictable, but if a project is solid, a price drop likely won't happen.  Stay educated, do plenty of research before making any investment.

Research and studying is a good suggestion that most of the people should apply because if you really has the knowledge then it would not difficult for you to identify the season in which you were about to buy, so better do the suggestion and apply.
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:24:39 AM

I'll prioritize buying an ICO because usually the price is lower so there's potential to earn big. Also the ICO price is uptrending so there's a little risk of losing. In the market we're not really sure if the price is the lowest or the highest.

ciplut

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:31:04 AM

I think we first see the structure of people in the ICO, the number of tokens sold, the potential of the product to be made. from there we can choose whether to buy tokens from ICO or from the market
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:38:55 AM

#Datarius

I think it is better to buy at an ico because the price is still small and when  it comes to the market , it will increase in price so i prefer to buy in ICO than buying in markets.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:05:59 AM

If the idea/concept of the ICO is good then both are better but your profit depends on the overall market direction after listing the ICO in a cryptocurrency exchange. If the market is uptrend during listing then those participants in the ICO will gain more than those people buying in the exchange. If it's downtrend those participants in the ICO will lose or will just break-even with their investment because of bonuses during ICO. Those people that buy in the exchange might have gain more than those participants during ICO if the market recover.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:19:11 AM
Merited by Linhkej (1)

#Datarius

In my opinion, the best option is to buy in the market and not buy at ICO. At the present time, there are so many ICOs that make us capital losses and their staff is so bad.
Their project completely failed and the value of altcoin was lower than at ICO. So the safe plan is to invest in the market and not invest in the ICO. Investment in ICO will be risky and very easy to lose capital.

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:34:53 AM

#Datarius

I think it is better to buy at an ico because the price is still small and when  it comes to the market , it will increase in price so i prefer to buy in ICO than buying in markets.

this could be work if he can buy at presale and wait after the tokens are listed on the market and then he can send it to the market to prepare to sell. he needs to always watch the tokens and don't miss the time to sell at first because, in the next second, the price will get down too far so he needs to stay at the market.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

I've just recently seen four cases in a row of Token price going below ICO price after hitting the exchanges (being the ICO profile decent). 
Mind you, these cases are on non-official exchanges (i.e. exchanges that trade free from user supply, with no corporate ICO involvment). There is a lot of very quick pump and dump on these smaller first exchanges.

You have to be wary though: recently I've seen cases of thieves dumpling Tokens and having the Token fork to resolve the issue (BAR/Tbar), and heard of false Tokens being sold (same token name, but wrong Token Contract).
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

i had already seen several ICO were successfully with plenty of investors but while those coins listed on the exchange then the price more likely to under ICO price and i think it's normal if investors fear to loss if they buy at ICO price however i personally more prefer to buy the coins after ICO
ksiazek7

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

#Datarius

On average it's safer to buy after market imo.  More risk and more reward at the ICO stage.  So it's a nice balancing act.

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

Indeed that it is cheaper the coins when it is in ICO but always read about the whitepaper if the ICO has a future and if the ICO has a good potential when it comes in the marketing of cryptocurrency. Always read the article, whitepaper and the teams behind the ICO that you are planning to invest with. Always look to its potential and unique of the ICO if it is better to invest it. If you are investing in ICO, it is a big risk if the ICO is successful or not.

hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:35:51 PM

personally ???I have strategy that if the ICO deliver tokens as assets then I buy during the first stage of ICO, but if the token is utility token , I but from market. 
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:37:32 PM

If you have studied the project and you are ready to invest in it, then of course it will be beneficial to do this at an early stage of the ICO, when you can get a significant bonus to the purchase. Also, often the rate after entering the stock exchange is lower than at ICO. This is also a good opportunity to buy at the lowest price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: