Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥TTC - A Decentralised and Incentivised Social Networking Protocol 🔥  (Read 13024 times)
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

On June 11th there were two announcements in local language as article on medium. I didn't try to translate that and decided to wait for communication for international users as this is going to deal globally. I hope there will be something quite interesting without further delay or put people to wait for.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

it looks like the project is still alive. Since the IDEX Exchange adds the TTC token to itself in the listing. Great news, gentlemen.

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/1011413395688452097
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:50:00 AM

I received a token from this project, it looks like the project is still running because I see this token in IDEX. https://next.idex.market/eth/ttc
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:43:15 AM

I received a token from this project, it looks like the project is still running because I see this token in IDEX. https://next.idex.market/eth/ttc

good looks like the price offered TTC, if there is much progress TTC future and add more exchange TTC more than the current price?
what is the price of ico TTC

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

I did not suppose that when I check my wallet today it turns out that I have received token transfer from TTC Project.I guess I will not get paid from this project, because after completing bounty more or less 2 months ago no news of this project, moreover this project was handled by maneger with red trust. I Hope the TTC price keeps going up, it is not useless I support this project...
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

Surprised and happy finally get paid from this project, and TTC already listed on idex see from the price can be practically same with ICO price that is about 0.0002ETH/TTC.
s900pers

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

The growth will certainly be but only after the global cryptocurrency market is restored . While the market is red it is not necessary to fly in the clouds .  We all expect the market to grow.

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:09:06 PM

Finally heard good news about the launch of platform in July with 12 million active users as they said in one of the post in reward thread. It looks interesting how the updates came out with listing on 2 exchanges and more to be announced in future. Team has handled the reward participants very well this is highly professional attitude and gives big hopes at the same time.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:33:07 PM

It is chance to get at very reasonable price on IDEX as there are few impatient people selling easily. I will not be bad to diversify in my portfolio. Now to get cheaper and when some generous mate help others filled their orders. Sudden interest of people here in this thread is god signal to understand.
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

Hi friends!

TTC Protocol is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/TTC! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about APEX. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Modern-style website widget
You can add our awesome widget. URL: https://bitgur.com/widgets
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:05:27 PM

Nice!
What can I say? I like the business model implemented by the TTC team. I don't think it's all that innovative, but it doesn't have to be. With great execution and hard work, you don't have to be cutting-edge to succeed. Keep up the good work, guys!

Xalia

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:01:03 PM

The project is a promising prospect in the company's success. A strong team proof.
Support rebya in social networks, good luck!
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:52:41 PM

This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
boopy265420
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

Over the next few days platform is planned to go live. This project is backed by big investors which tells in the long run big results and high performance can be expected. This launch should be remembered let other to feel its release having millions of active users at start. It is users those are backbone for the success of today's successful services providers.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

You can access to the latest by subscribing for newsletter by going their on website. There is active airdrop for those interested by joining and referring others to decentralized exchanges where TTC is listed currently. Also addition of new advisor with rich experience and relation in this tech fields is going to make TTC-Protocol one of the important services provider.
123vjain

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

The team looks really impressive. Wish you success
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

I will suggest presence of community manager is necessary at the moment when platform is about to go live any time. What I feel is missing is lack of communication and update like there is some kind of gap between people and current status of the development. Team may be is busy with final testings for release but keeping in touch is key.
boopy265420
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

Those wonder about development should subscribe themselves for newsletter. Development is moving with full pace without any pause recently they have acquired Alive app which has millions of active users. This acquiring has raised the total users of Tata-UFO more than 22 millions. Also partnership with Decent for digital content sharing is huge at the same time.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:11:07 PM

We are already in third quarter in which beta version of the platform for android as well as iOS operating will be launched. I have subscription to not miss anything. What is the way to get TTC token right now is there any exchange yet ? The more I read about the project specially last update made my mind to grab some token before the big news come out.
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:15:47 AM

We are already in third quarter in which beta version of the platform for android as well as iOS operating will be launched. I have subscription to not miss anything. What is the way to get TTC token right now is there any exchange yet ? The more I read about the project specially last update made my mind to grab some token before the big news come out.
Greetings. Token TTC not so long ago started trading on the decentralized exchange of the IDEX - https://idex.market/eth/ttc
I got several hundred tokens for the bounty campaign. Thanks to the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: