Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you support the Use of Bitcoin as a National Currency?  (Read 826 times)
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:54:28 PM

I think the use of Bitcoin as an official currency is not feasible because the current exchange rate of the BTC is too large, plus people always consider it an asset rather than a currency. They only sell BTC when the exchange rate increases and buy when the exchange rate is low. So if the future cryptocurrencies become official currency, then altcoins will probably be more suitable than Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sombabe

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:48:32 PM

While it is good news for Bitcoin users/hodlers that countries allow the use of Bitcoin as a means of transactions within their border, what will be your position if a country decides to take a step further by using Bitcoin as its national currency?

It would have to stabilize first. There's never going to be that kind of adoption if the pice keeps jumping up and down all over the place because of speculators.
rain_017

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:32:55 AM

Well i guess its depends on the situation how the countries adopt the bitcoin as a national currency. It might be complicated i think, because not all people are using internet most specially the people around the provinces. How they could buy thier things if only bitcoin can accepted for payments.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:40:30 AM

Well i guess its depends on the situation how the countries adopt the bitcoin as a national currency. It might be complicated i think, because not all people are using internet most specially the people around the provinces. How they could buy thier things if only bitcoin can accepted for payments.

Of course, I will support the use of bitcoin as a national currency if that would be happened. What matters most is the acceptability of bitcoin in our country, if it happens everyone can access bitcoin because our country will find ways for it.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

I don't think its a good idea to use bitcoin as a national currency. Because it would be unfair for other people. Especially those people wio don't know about bitcoin and people who don't know how to use the internet.

Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:42:16 AM

yes I would really support it if bitcoin becomes the national currency in my country. If all countries are also so automatic bitcoin also be the currency between countries or international currency. It will be very easy in transactions.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:49:33 AM

I have a lot of support for this bitcoin because I'm just getting my investment and daily expenses, because using bitcoin should have a lot of trust and support here

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
faizmi

Activity: 6
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:56:26 AM

While it is good news for Bitcoin users/hodlers that countries allow the use of Bitcoin as a means of transactions within their border, what will be your position if a country decides to take a step further by using Bitcoin as its national currency?
It is indeed a good technological advancement, but we also have to see from the side of unstable bitcoin prices, bitcoin is also used by people in this world, there user will be a advantaged and disadvantaged in this case.
Breackup

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:13:05 AM

There is no possibility of using Bitcoin as a national currency in the country. Because Bitcoin is a variable currency This change will not allow people to accept it as a national currency. Because there is no guarantee of anything changing. And people are less worried about the things that are less sure. Moreover, Bitcoin has no own bank system. It is risky to humans. Bitcoin is also an online currency that we use to convert money into reality. What can be done by any virtual currency in the National currency? Although I want Bitcoin to go a long way and be recognized in the world society. But Bitcoin can not be a national currency.

Safein.com                    
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:19:06 AM

No way, even bitcoin helps my life to get better but I love my National Currency. And government won't let it happen because they need the control of financial system in their country.
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:48:46 AM

As much as i want bitcoin to be mainstream i do not like the idea as bitcoin for a national currency. Surely the government  will be very strict about bitcoin and will find ways to track your money and find.ways to tax your bitcoin. I am all for tax but just a minimal amount. Unlike what they are taxing  us now

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
andregunawan1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:40:38 AM

I strongly agree currency to be bitcoin currencies I'm sure nagara it's economic activity is rising in a bitcoin mining, people living there poverty country will disappear
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:43:31 PM

As much as i want bitcoin to be mainstream i do not like the idea as bitcoin for a national currency. Surely the government  will be very strict about bitcoin and will find ways to track your money and find.ways to tax your bitcoin. I am all for tax but just a minimal amount. Unlike what they are taxing  us now
Well to some extent you are right as you are being a bit mean about your profit and you said bitcoin will be fixed for its price by government and then government will allow us bitcoin for our every investment, but mate if this will happen then bitcoin will be use worldwide and people will know and trust bitcoin that it is digital currency and we can have thousands of dollar profit, bitcoin is independent currency and it will remain same for a lot of years, even if government will take the command upon bitcoin.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:46:07 PM

Well those who are holding bitcoins for a very long time are really expecting for bitcoins to become the next currency to be used nation wide but still it will be implemented as long as not other countries will allow it to flow on their area.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:50:43 PM

Well those who are holding bitcoins for a very long time are really expecting for bitcoins to become the next currency to be used nation wide but still it will be implemented as long as not other countries will allow it to flow on their area.

I hope it will be used officially by countries and such, but it will never be a legit national currency of course.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:54:04 PM
Merited by wnj4 (1)

No country will use Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency as a national currency. First, the nature of crypto is decentralized, meaning no single entity can control it. Most national currencies has features that represents that country, like flora and fauna and famous people from that country. It's currency must be physical, and its value depends on the USD or gold, which is not the case with a crypto.
Addywealth

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:00:50 PM

Accepting bitcoin as national currency will be a good idea that would enhance relationship among countries and our important export process will be easy. I see bitcoin becoming a major currency in nearest future
See Om

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

If we were players we certainly support the bitcoin. and maybe all the players want to be a bitcoin national currency. especially when there is an ATM in the town of kota. perhaps more simple and could be known a lot of people.
cryptomoon1002

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:09:05 PM

Bitcoin has all the necessary ingredients to be an international currency
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:09:10 PM

Seems a bad idea in the short term as having prices pegged to bitcoin with its volatility is not good for economies but in the long term when bitcoin price is not that volatile I think there is a shot of it used as a national currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: