Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT --  (Read 129363 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 04:42:14 AM

I've got like a trillion to sell if anyone wants them  Wink

Nobody has a trillion.  That would mean you'd be neck deep in shit and nobody is that deep at this point.  But thanks for mining the shit out of this coin.  Lol

Ok, I just checked, I have three hundred one billion five hundred eighty-eight million two hundred thirty-one thousand five hundred seventy-eight

i'll give you 100 shitstains (spots) for em' Smiley

Anahahaaahahaahaaa.

Hey, I sent you a PM.  We had a BRILLIANT shit idea for a tab on the wallet.  I wish we could pay people bounties but then this wouldn't be a shit coin.  Lol.

See what you can do about that merge mine patch.  Time to take this shit to the next level.

hell i mined 14 billion of em' last ngiht. i guess we could use em' for bounties

Hmmmm, I don't know, word would get out and people may stop calling this a ShitCoin.

Hold off on that thought for now, we're at 3 million per block now, when it gets down below 1 million those bounties would be worth a lot more compared to the time it would take to mine that many coins.

I guess I should buy some from spots now.  I can't believe I'm gonna pay Bitcoins for shit!  Shit!!!!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 04:43:24 AM

I've got like a trillion to sell if anyone wants them  Wink

Nobody has a trillion.  That would mean you'd be neck deep in shit and nobody is that deep at this point.  But thanks for mining the shit out of this coin.  Lol

Ok, I just checked, I have three hundred one billion five hundred eighty-eight million two hundred thirty-one thousand five hundred seventy-eight

Ok, I'll buy some off you.  Give me a sweet deal, you mined all that shit in a single night.  Come on, I'm gonna need some shit for bounties eventually.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 04:48:43 AM

I've got like a trillion to sell if anyone wants them  Wink

Nobody has a trillion.  That would mean you'd be neck deep in shit and nobody is that deep at this point.  But thanks for mining the shit out of this coin.  Lol

Ok, I'll buy some off you.  Give me a sweet deal, you mined all that shit in a single night.  Come on, I'm gonna need some shit for bounties eventually.

Well, the lowest possible price it could sell for on the LTC market that it will never be on is 3015.88231578 LTC

Sounds about right for all the red trust ratings I see in this thread lol

i3lome

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 04:53:56 AM

Im holding 4,560,613,750.00 pieces of Shit. I'll sell em to ya
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 05:02:09 AM

Nobody has a trillion.  That would mean you'd be neck deep in shit and nobody is that deep at this point.  But thanks for mining the shit out of this coin.  Lol

Ok, I'll buy some off you.  Give me a sweet deal, you mined all that shit in a single night.  Come on, I'm gonna need some shit for bounties eventually.

Well, the lowest possible price it could sell for on the LTC market that it will never be on is 3015.88231578 LTC

Lol, 3,000 LTC?  Aahhahaa.  Lets keep in mind 1 thing:  100 Trillion.  

It wouldn't be on the LTC market just like TIX wasn't at first.  It would be on some shit market so either give me a sweet deal or forget it.  It was one night of mining.  That's the value.  

If not there's tons of billionaires sitting around with their wallets full of shit looking to dump their load on someone.  Lol.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 05:03:02 AM

Im holding 4,560,613,750.00 pieces of Shit. I'll sell em to ya

4 billion?  Man, that's chump shit.  Lol, I want like 100 billion.  I don't even know how much to pay for this shit.  Lol.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 05:04:46 AM

I'm going to bed.  If anyone wants to unload a shitload of shits for a really really cheap sweet price, then let me know. 

Sweet Trillionaire shit dreams!

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 05:06:42 AM

Ok, I'll buy some off you.  Give me a sweet deal, you mined all that shit in a single night.  Come on, I'm gonna need some shit for bounties eventually.

It wouldn't be on the LTC market just like TIX wasn't at first.  It would be on some shit market so either give me a sweet deal or forget it.  It was one night of mining.  That's the value.  

If not there's tons of billionaires sitting around with their wallets full of shit looking to dump their load on someone.  Lol.

Lowest possible XPM price is 3015.88231578 XPM then.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 05:10:13 AM

Lowest possible XPM price is 3015.88231578 XPM then. Can't get lower than that lol

Shit, talk about power in numbers.  This shit can seriously take a top spot on coin marketcap if it ever makes it to any exchange.  Cause any price you assign it would give the outstanding coins a massive market cap.

I'M BRILLIANT!

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 05:11:09 AM

Lowest possible XPM price is 3015.88231578 XPM then. Can't get lower than that lol

Shit, talk about power in numbers.  This shit can seriously take a top spot on coin marketcap if it ever makes it to any exchange.  Cause any price you assign it would give the outstanding coins a massive market cap.

I'M BRILLIANT!

Ok, I'll sell you these now for 3000 XPM then and I'll throw in what I mined since then. Do you value your own coin lower than the lowest possible price?

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 05:50:11 AM

I have 0.363493392 billion (or milliard if you don't live in the US) ShitCoins. If anyone wants to buy a part of it (or all of them) just state your price and lets see if we can make a deal Grin

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 05:53:45 AM

New Shit-Pond or Shit-Puddle, whichever you prefer to frolick in.  Some call it a pool but that's not for us.

I'll add it to the OP.

Enjoy:

http://sht.multiminer.org/

Good night!

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:36:33 AM

Because i know that somewhere out there in the world, iGotSpots is Cryin' Like a bitch

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
mr7950

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:42:51 AM

I'M BRILLIANT!

Ok, I'll sell you these now for 3000 XPM then and I'll throw in what I mined since then. Do you value your own coin lower than the lowest possible price?

I would buy this over any of the coins you have released any day spots. Hows tix going?
This coin will shit all over anything you come out with and you know it.   Roll Eyes

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:58:30 AM

I'M BRILLIANT!

I would buy this over any of the coins you have released any day spots. Hows tix going?
This coin will shit all over anything you come out with and you know it.   Roll Eyes

please lets not argue with him in here. he can only produce inferior products, we all know it. isn't knowing it good enough to not even mention it, because the way i see it mentioning it at all creates the controversy and in doing so we're making him and his coins relevant when without our wasted breaths noone would care.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 09:09:56 AM

yo! back off spots dudes! its not his fault tix isnt doing too great. he isnt the tix dev remember? Tongue

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 09:25:24 AM

I WANT THIS! Posting just to get notifications ^_^

Hahahaaaa.  That's the whole idea.  My theory was that you can purposely design the worst coin on the planet with the worst name and it would outdo most "real" coins out there, thus proving that most of those coins with supposed real devs are then worse than shit.  Lol

Be honest....I said make a shitcoin in crypsty chat last week lol.  I'm mining it for giggles with a little throwaway hash power and will dump it if its ever on an exchange.  After 5 trillion I'll call it quits.

i3lome

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 10:12:50 AM

8,349,891,560,923- Im cant for the life of me figure out how to say this.

Vlad is this enough, shoot an offer man. Im headed to bed now, will mine all night and will update the total.

I only wanted to mine with 1 gh for an hour now up too 11 gh and 24hrs

Got this error from the pool:
You have exceeded the pools configured SHT warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!
5374742600319.7 SHT
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 11:01:08 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2013, 11:12:42 AM by frankenmint

8,349,891,560,923- Im cant for the life of me figure out how to say this.

Vlad is this enough, shoot an offer man. Im headed to bed now, will mine all night and will update the total.

I only wanted to mine with 1 gh for an hour now up too 11 gh and 24hrs

Got this error from the pool:
You have exceeded the pools configured SHT warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!
5374742600319.7 SHT

Same here and I'm seeing block 175957 waaaaaaay high for his block halving and reward scheme.

https://plus.google.com/111600808063097653127/posts/PRHgYQUxjzK

x3maniac

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 01:16:10 PM

what is the ammount for the last halves suppose to be?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: