Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:54:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Seuntjies DiceBot -Multi-Site, multi-strategy betting bot for dice. With Charts!  (Read 274562 times)
houseworx

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:58:45 AM

you don't even understanda what Im saying, and replied something for defend cryptogames.

You don't understand I simply corrected something you said.

The minimum bet on PLAY is low which does make it good for testing strategies on. There may well be better places to try and test for free but that wasn't my point.

Code:
The minimum bet on PLAY is low which does make it good for testing strategies on.

where minimum bet on play is low?! you are id*ot? with lower faucet you can get 700 PLAY COINS, and minimum bet is 10PLAY COINS 700/10=70 IT MEANS ITS 70/1 BRM!

I dont know what are you smoking.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:21:08 AM

Code:
The minimum bet on PLAY is low which does make it good for testing strategies on.

where minimum bet on play is low?! you are id*ot? with lower faucet you can get 700 PLAY COINS, and minimum bet is 10PLAY COINS 700/10=70 IT MEANS ITS 70/1 BRM!

I wasn't talking about the faucet. 10 PLAY is 0.2 Satoshi. That is a low minimum bet.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
houseworx

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:29:24 AM

Code:

I wasn't talking about the faucet. 10 PLAY is 0.2 Satoshi. That is a low minimum bet.

visit a doctor, you dont understand simple things, and about there is going talk.

people not asked for "low" minimum bet compared with MONEY per price.

he askind for place where are good to test dicebot/strategy

People.

Is there any Dice website that allows to practice betting (different strategies) with Seuntjies DiceBot along with a fake credit ?

for test/practice strategies, there is whatever how much is compared for real money(other altcoins, or btc)

all what is need is bankroll managment as much as possible - and it cant be reached enough even 1of100 of enough to play/test in cryptogames.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:33:27 AM

You seem to have missed that I was not replying to them but simply correcting your statement.

there is so high minimum bets for altocoins and playmoney.

This is not true as PLAY has a low minimum bet.

houseworx

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:55:36 AM

You seem to have missed that I was not replying to them but simply correcting your statement.

there is so high minimum bets for altocoins and playmoney.

This is not true as PLAY has a low minimum bet.

you are rly stpd?!

PLAY COIN MINIMUM BET ARE 10! THEN WHERE IS LOW??? IF YOU CAN GET IN FAUCET 700 COINS?

OFC BETS ARE SO MUCH HIGH COMPARED WITH BANKROLL MANAGMENT WHAT YOU CAN GET THERE(FREE COINS WHAT YOU CAN GET THERE FROM FAUCET)!

WE DONT TALK ABOUT COMPARING BETS PER OVERALL MONEY OR OTHER COINS VALUE, EVERY PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT, AND CAN DEPOSIT DIFFERENT AMOUNTS, WE NOW TALKING ABOUT MINIMUM BET RELATION TO BALANCE WHAT YOU CAN GET FREE!

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:59:06 AM

you are rly stpd?!

Please see my previous replies as I have already made it more than clear enough for anybody to understand.

houseworx

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:02:46 AM

you are rly stpd?!

Please see my previous replies as I have already made it more than clear enough for anybody to understand.

please close browser and don't replie my comments with shitty opinions about what you dont have clue, stpd tard.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:05:38 AM

please close browser and don't replie my comments with shitty opinions about what you dont have clue, stpd tard.

If you don't say things that are wrong I will have no need to correct you again.

houseworx

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:14:38 AM

If you don't say things that are wrong I will have no need to correct you again.

you still dont get, that what im said is rightly true.

sympathize with you.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:24:42 AM

sympathize with you.

You still don't get it.

I simply corrected your error in saying that PLAY has a high minimum bet, it does not. I never suggested that it was possible to try DiceBot strategies for free at CGN. It is, however, a low-cost option to do so.

houseworx

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:40:46 AM

sympathize with you.

You still don't get it.

I simply corrected your error in saying that PLAY has a high minimum bet, it does not. I never suggested that it was possible to try DiceBot strategies for free at CGN. It is, however, a low-cost option to do so.

I will say in other way.

cryptogames play coins minimum bet is 10.00000000 its HUGE, if minimum bet is larger than 0.00070000 for cryptogames play coins, then is TO MUCH HIGH MINIMUM BET!

try to read all replies, and watch who was answering on what kind of question, not only watch last bet, and write something without clue.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:51:55 AM

I will say in other way.

cryptogames play coins minimum bet is 10.00000000 its HUGE, if minimum bet is larger than 0.00070000 for cryptogames play coins, then is TO MUCH HIGH MINIMUM BET!

A base bet of 0.2 Satoshi is tiny.

try to read all replies, and watch who was answering on what kind of question, not only watch last bet, and write something without clue.

I have been following the thread. I simply replied because you are wrong to say that 10 PLAY is a large minimum bet. If you want to test DiceBot strategies at minimal risk then using PLAY is a good option. Again I know this isn't for free but it is a sensible way to do it and that is relevant to the discussion. You misinformed the debate with the comment, I corrected it.

houseworx

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:10:36 PM

I will say in other way.

A base bet of 0.2 Satoshi is tiny.

I have been following the thread. I simply replied because you are wrong to say that 10 PLAY is a large minimum bet. If you want to test DiceBot strategies at minimal risk then using PLAY is a good option. Again I know this isn't for free but it is a sensible way to do it and that is relevant to the discussion. You misinformed the debate with the comment, I corrected it.

why you comparing PLAY COIN to other COIN/MONEY, and watching how its in value?! you dont understand that for testing strategy there is whatever how its in other coin value or money, all what is care - minimum basebet connection to balance what you can get(for free) its shit in cryptogames play coin because its 70/1, in cryptogames better then is btc, what is still shit.

only in 999dice you can get balance 0.1 or 0.01 and bet minimum bet 0.00000001

what is only one heaven for testing something.

keep compare finger with d*ck, have a nice day Smiley

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 12:22:47 PM

why you comparing PLAY COIN to other COIN/MONEY, and watching how its in value?!

Because you incorrectly stated that it had a high minimum bet and that needed to be corrected.

I didn't say it was the lowest available anywhere or make any comparison with any other site. I didn't say it would be a good idea to try and do it from the faucet for free. I did say that testing DiceBot strategies at CGN with PLAY is a good low-risk option and anyone reading your comment would have been misinformed about that.

houseworx

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:31:09 PM

why you comparing PLAY COIN to other COIN/MONEY, and watching how its in value?!

Because you incorrectly stated that it had a high minimum bet and that needed to be corrected.

I didn't say it was the lowest available anywhere or make any comparison with any other site. I didn't say it would be a good idea to try and do it from the faucet for free. I did say that testing DiceBot strategies at CGN with PLAY is a good low-risk option and anyone reading your comment would have been misinformed about that.

how cryptogames play coin can be good for testing?

for have 1 000 000/1 banrkroll managment in play coins - you need 10000000.00000000 balance, if you say 10 play coins it's 0.2 from one satoshi, it you need half bitcoin for test strategies in play coin.

10 x 1 000 000 = 10 000 000.00000000 (need play coins in crypto for safe testing)

10 000 000.00000000 / 0.2 = 50 000 000 (it's how much will be in bitcoin value)

so you need 0.5BTC for safe testing in cryptogames play coin, and where is good ir low risk option?!

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 12:48:03 PM

for have 1 000 000/1 banrkroll managment in play coins - you need 10000000.00000000 balance, if you say 10 play coins it's 0.2 from one satoshi, it you need half bitcoin for test strategies in play coin.

10 x 1 000 000 = 10 000 000.00000000 (need play coins in crypto for safe testing)

so you need 0.5BTC for safe testing in cryptogames play coin, and where is good ir low risk option?!

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you needed help with the maths as well.

10 Play = 0.2 Satoshi
1 Play = 0.02 Satoshi
0.02 Satoshi = 0.0000000002 BTC

So if you require 10,000,000 PLAY you multiply 10,000,000 * 0.0000000002 = 0.002 BTC

houseworx

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:08:10 PM

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you needed help with the maths as well.

10 Play = 0.2 Satoshi
1 Play = 0.02 Satoshi
0.02 Satoshi = 0.0000000002 BTC

So if you require 10,000,000 PLAY you multiply 10,000,000 * 0.0000000002 = 0.002 BTC

yes i need help with math, im simple dont think about how it will be in other coins because its stpd, anyway you need to deposit. so i dont recommend that kind of shit to others who asking for place for place where to test bot/strategy for free, with most efficient.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 01:11:19 PM

yes i need help with math, im simple dont think about how it will be in other coins because its stpd, anyway you need to deposit. so i dont recommend that kind of shit to others who asking for place for place where to test bot/strategy for free, with most efficient.

You are free to recommend what you want. I only needed to correct what you got wrong. I already have funds on CGN and find trying things out with PLAY works well for me.

houseworx

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:16:37 PM

You are free to recommend what you want. I only needed to correct what you got wrong. I already have funds on CGN and find trying things out with PLAY works well for me.

in 999dice you can get up to 0.09999999 for free from faucet and bet minimum 0.00000001

0.09 DOGE = 0.00000004BTC

there is no other "cheapest" testing site for/in dice game industry at the moment, how much I know.

houseworx

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:05:22 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 12:40:31 AM by houseworx

Seuntjie, can you please tell me, how dicebot simulation are worked?!

in simulations, are taked effect like in allmoust all dice site, and taken out that 1% house edge from numbers?!

its like 100% same, and there is no difference, like i was playing in default dice game site with fixed 1% house edge?!

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: