Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:35:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we expect another downfall of the crypto currency values in the recent times  (Read 179 times)
ashrath (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

Can we expect another downfall of the crypto currency values in the recent future because of the continuous raising of concerns by the different groups or communities or country governments?
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:37:50 AM

Can we expect another downfall of the crypto currency values in the recent future because of the continuous raising of concerns by the different groups or communities or country governments?
I think yes and we can see BTC on $6k soon. And for altcoins it will be a bad times. But additionally this will be a good chance to buy cheap coins, because after correction always starts a huge grow.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:39:01 AM

you are wrong to expect, various groups, community and government will very support crpyto in the future. only a corrupt country that has a society that does not want technological advancements in its life is the one who not supports this.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:41:14 AM

I don't think we'll see another big fall in the near future. There are strong signs that the prices have stabilised now - there hasn't been much of a drop for a few weeks.
I think the market is getting ready for another spell of rising prices.
rucapri0

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:56:10 AM

Unfortunately, the price of crypto currency is heavily dependent on the decisions of government agencies
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

Everything has a possibility, cryptocurrency market and price are one of the most volatile to predict on. So, yes we may see another huge fall or a huge rise.
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:02:21 AM

I think the market will still be falling, because now there is still a bear market, and many countries then has a national meeting to discuss about the regulation of encryption monetary market, so in my opinion, the possibility of falling is very high.

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:06:55 AM

I don`t think so. Today, without exception, all the crypto-currencies begin to recover their value and are approaching their heights. Public attention is increasing more and more. The only thing that can be is the slowdown in early April due to the expectation of important news from China and other countries. But beginning from the middle of the month, we will see an increase in the cost of cryptos. May is one of the most active months this year, as most people will invest in crypto-currencies, with the goal of earning a vacation. I believe in May most of the crypto-currency will show even more growth.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:09:47 AM

With the current trend of restriction from different governmental authorities and many ICOs failing to achieve the softcap, it would be a hard year ahead for the cryptocurrency market.

bitor

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:11:11 AM

I think, that crypto will raise up like every spring, and any reason can't have influence on it.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:20:53 AM

If you are expecting crypto dropped to buy. do it. Because we will not be able to know that unexpected problems affect the crypto market after the injection and pumping sessions. Anything that spreads is vulnerable to the crypto market and creates volatility. Be patient for everything.

torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

If you look at the tendency in the news for the last month you will see only increase of cryptocurrency rates in the 2k18. The open question to discuss is the speed of this increase.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

I am actually pleasantly surprised by how well cryptocurrencies have stood up against having Banks, Regulators and Politicians constantly trying to talk them down.

MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:52:37 AM

With BTC dominance increasing (around 42% now), I think we can expect alts to catch up soon.

Usually, the trend after a major correction is BTC dominance rising, then major alts catch up, and the lower alts follow. Times are good for a while before the market goes through another correction, and the cycle continues

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:11:49 AM

The market of crypto currency is feverish lately, but the growth trend is already noticeable, I do not think that in the near future we will face another fall, a correction may be, and further growth, not the same as last year, but still growing.

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:38:04 AM

Why not.
Many people are already tired of waiting for growth. But they are hoping for spring and so on. It's good time to throw them out of the market and pick up assets for yourself at good prices.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:49:51 AM

I think the rates are only on the rise now, so is popular consensus on the same going by market predictions. As for the governments, they are still Testing waters, weighing the repercussions of rejection and adoption of crypto.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

Regulations are coming heavily but these would not stop crypto. Thessalonians regulations are being relax to ensurythe growth of this new world of business and life. Price may tank for several reasons but then that's how stocks are too.

https://cryptotvplus.com
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

I think some policies that may emerge in China in the near future will cause the virtual currency to fall once again.
So, the best control of your position recently.
Such as the market is clear, then buy again.
Wechsler
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

With BTC dominance increasing (around 42% now), I think we can expect alts to catch up soon.

Usually, the trend after a major correction is BTC dominance rising, then major alts catch up, and the lower alts follow. Times are good for a while before the market goes through another correction, and the cycle continues

That might have been the pattern in the past, but aren't the markets more unpredictable than that? For example, mid year 2017, btc went up, alts followed. It wasn't until the fork shenanigans that btc went up on it's own and people sold alts to ride the wave. After than, btc had a huge 30% correction at the end of the year, BUT alts went 5-10x. Then btc crashed and everything crashed in Jan. These 3 varying patterns happened within the same year and suggests that the market is fairly unpredictable.

Now, we have been in a bear market for 3 months, it seems that if we have no way of going up (notice the low volume across exchanges; not very encouraging), we would have months of drought again. Now this would be a 6 month bear market which rarely happens if you're not counting the exodus in 2013. But it's the only new pattern we can have so far, and is the likelier one to happen.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: