Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔱🔱🔱 [ANN]The Odin Report - Exclusive Trading Group 🔱🔱🔱  (Read 1908 times)
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

I'm still really impressed with the idea of The Odin Report. I'm still curious about a few details. Do you guys have an example document of what the report format will be like? I know you can't actually release one, but just an example so participants have a really good idea of the quality of report they are getting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:35:27 PM

Is there somewhere I can see examples of previous investments? I'm sure your team is very knowledgeable, just curious to see the knowledge in action before investing.
haskellCoder42

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:41:11 PM

Reserved.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

I like this project for many reasons. I think it's good that you guys are honest about what the product is. I think, with a big enough group, you could truly make an impact on the market and I believe it could be profitable for members of all tiers.

Have you had a lot of success in getting people to sign up for the airdrops so far?

I'm still curious about this. Smiley

Apologies - missed that post. So far, about 250 registrants (all stemming from bitcointalk). The post only has ~450 views, so there's a 55.5% conversion rate. From what I understand, anything above 5-10% is a promising figure for conversions.

That's really good to learn. It seems like there will be a big group joining this project which is just what I was hoping for. Thanks for the info.
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

Is there a sweet spot you've found from between the buy report until the sell report? 24h? 2d?
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:58:34 PM

Do you foresee any potential regulatory risks involved with this project?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
scam confirmed (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:09:01 PM

Do you foresee any potential regulatory risks involved with this project?

The crypto space is in its infancy, with a pliant regulatory framework. The ODIN token has the fundamental characteristics of a utility token. So no, regulatory issues are not anticipated... we vigilantly strive to stay updated on new legal guidelines.

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:18:16 PM

Is there a sweet spot you've found from between the buy report until the sell report? 24h? 2d?

Do you mind elaborating a little bit? I think I know what you mean (time between entry and exit?), but more detail would be helpful. Assuming that is what you meant, the answer is - it varies. We try for medium/long-term plays. Projects that show continued promise. We have no interest in pump schemes.

While the report is issued bi-weekly, we will send price updates and other info about previous coin choices every few days. The actual report gives our personal opinion about entry and exit prices, but other than that, we won't send out a "you should sell this coin now" message, unless some anomaly warrants it.

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:19:23 PM

I like this project for many reasons. I think it's good that you guys are honest about what the product is. I think, with a big enough group, you could truly make an impact on the market and I believe it could be profitable for members of all tiers.

Have you had a lot of success in getting people to sign up for the airdrops so far?

I'm still curious about this. Smiley

Apologies - missed that post. So far, about 250 registrants (all stemming from bitcointalk). The post only has ~450 views, so there's a 55.5% conversion rate. From what I understand, anything above 5-10% is a promising figure for conversions.

That's really good to learn. It seems like there will be a big group joining this project which is just what I was hoping for. Thanks for the info.

Yes, it's an exciting project. From my understanding, we are the first to tokenize membership to a trading group.

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:38:54 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 02:12:09 AM by scam confirmed

Is there somewhere I can see examples of previous investments? I'm sure your team is very knowledgeable, just curious to see the knowledge in action before investing.

Sure, we can post a link to a trading record. Give me a little bit.

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

I'm still really impressed with the idea of The Odin Report. I'm still curious about a few details. Do you guys have an example document of what the report format will be like? I know you can't actually release one, but just an example so participants have a really good idea of the quality of report they are getting.

We have the framework that we will use. We won't release that until the first report, but it contains: Our high-level overview of the project, why we like it, the value proposition, etc. Each report also contains unique statistics about the coin, and we have detailed TA and FA about each pick.

jolet

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:49:08 PM

dude I see in the webside any airdrop for telegram and very different google doc coz I see no minimum rank for account bitcointalk there?
I mean I can get airdrop?
scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:25:00 PM

dude I see in the webside any airdrop for telegram and very different google doc coz I see no minimum rank for account bitcointalk there?
I mean I can get airdrop?

Yes, you may participate. Because anyone can create a new bitcointalk account, and obviously start at newb level, for obvious reasons we require that your minimum bitcointalkrank be "anything that proves you didn't just make this account for the airdrop." Telegram is at least tied to a phone number. While not foolproof, it's a very reasonable compromise for ensuring the registration process is not gamed.

The link to our Telegram: https://t.me/odinreport

okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:23:27 AM

Cool, thanks for taking the time to do that because I was also wondering as well.
scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:39:59 AM

Cool, thanks for taking the time to do that because I was also wondering as well.

You are welcome. Hope that helps.

purplehaze3

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:32:03 PM

This the project look interesting. Why token supply so few?
scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

Group membership is meant to be exclusive. Keeping the supply low, requiring at least 1 ODIN to get access, and burning a lot of the tokens helps keep it that way.

purplehaze3

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

Group membership is meant to be exclusive. Keeping the supply low, requiring at least 1 ODIN to get access, and burning a lot of the tokens helps keep it that way.

This approach is sense. I hope team no more keep than 10000 tokens for self?
scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:22:23 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 04:38:21 PM by scam confirmed

This approach is sense. I hope team no more keep than 10000 tokens for self?

Yes, 10,000 tokens. Only 193 are unlocked every report.

earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:55:06 PM

This is a really cool idea for a project. One thing I am not quite understanding is how the reports work. How will they be created and by who?

Not to diminish them, but the reports are "no more" than newsletters. They are issued bi-weekly (every other week) on Monday, at noon EST. They are written by us, and they detail our current analysis of our top coin choice for that report. We want to make it clear that we're not giving out investment advice; rather, just our own personal beliefs. The reports will include TA and FA about each coin, with accompanying rationale.

Oh, I see. That's helpful. It could ultimately save people a lot of time in research and analysis while also keeping them up to date on coins. How much later do last reports go out after the first report? For example, how much later will the report go out for silver members?

Yes - good question. So, our initial (and present) belief is that the information that everyone receives should be identical. This inherently prevents any accusations of misdirection, withholding information, etc. Under this model, the only way to differentiate between different membership levels is by staggering the release of each report. I will reiterate the model here, but do read the "Membership" literature.

So, the Odin report is disclosed every other week, on Monday at noon, EST. Those in the Onyx tier (the highest level of membership) will receive the report exactly at 12:00pm. Those in the tier below (the Platinum tier) will receive the report at 1:00pm; Gold members receive the report at 2:00pm; Silver members receive the report at 3:00pm; finally, Bronze members receive the report at 4:00pm.

That's a good idea. I think timing is the most important aspect. How sure are you that 1 hour will make such a huge difference? Have you done testing on this with other groups?

Yes - an hour works well. It's enough time to digest, read the report, and make a decision. But, not so long the next tier feels cheated out of information.

That's great. I'm glad you guys found a good time window to balance that out and make it more effective for everyone.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: