Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:15:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔱🔱🔱 [ANN]The Odin Report - Exclusive Trading Group 🔱🔱🔱  (Read 1908 times)
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:16:04 PM

These types of groups are legal in the US aren’t they? Are you afraid of this changing?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:19:27 PM

You’re rewarded more for holding more tokens right? How many Odin tokens are required to be in the highest tier?
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:33:22 PM

Is there a sweet spot you've found from between the buy report until the sell report? 24h? 2d?

Do you mind elaborating a little bit? I think I know what you mean (time between entry and exit?), but more detail would be helpful. Assuming that is what you meant, the answer is - it varies. We try for medium/long-term plays. Projects that show continued promise. We have no interest in pump schemes.

While the report is issued bi-weekly, we will send price updates and other info about previous coin choices every few days. The actual report gives our personal opinion about entry and exit prices, but other than that, we won't send out a "you should sell this coin now" message, unless some anomaly warrants it.

Time between entry and exit is what I meant. Sorry for the ambiguity. It is good that you aren't interested in pump schemes. Thanks for the info.
scam confirmed (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:37:12 PM

These types of groups are legal in the US aren’t they? Are you afraid of this changing?

What do you mean "legal in the US"? We are a newsletter, not a pump group. It would be difficult to overemphasize how opposed we are to pump groups.

We give detailed reports on promising, legitimate projects. Projects that have long-term value. We do not report on irrelevant coins for the sake of pumping them. That is most definitely illegal.

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:38:41 PM

It seems like Odin is getting more interest lately. That's really exciting to see. Especially since the first report is coming up so soon.  Grin

This Monday. The coin is extremely exciting, perhaps a personal favorite of mine.

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:45:47 PM

Is there a sweet spot you've found from between the buy report until the sell report? 24h? 2d?

Do you mind elaborating a little bit? I think I know what you mean (time between entry and exit?), but more detail would be helpful. Assuming that is what you meant, the answer is - it varies. We try for medium/long-term plays. Projects that show continued promise. We have no interest in pump schemes.

While the report is issued bi-weekly, we will send price updates and other info about previous coin choices every few days. The actual report gives our personal opinion about entry and exit prices, but other than that, we won't send out a "you should sell this coin now" message, unless some anomaly warrants it.

Time between entry and exit is what I meant. Sorry for the ambiguity. It is good that you aren't interested in pump schemes. Thanks for the info.

Right, makes sense.

We look for medium/long-term positions; anywhere from 1-9 months, sometime a year. In traditional finance, you would be laughed at for saying a one month position is "medium-term", but crypto moves much faster, so timeframes must be updated accordingly.

Also, choosing projects with long-term value helps offset the risk of intermittent price fluctuations. For example, if your entry price is 500 Satoshis, and it suddenly drops to 300, you may be concerned. However, because the value proposition is so strong for that coin, you can HODL through that, as the coin will very likely rebound.

celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

I’ve never seen a project like this. It’s such a simple use of smart contracts, but somehow the first of it’s kind I’m thinking. Do you know of anyone else doing this?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:58:20 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 10:09:01 AM by scam confirmed

I’ve never seen a project like this. It’s such a simple use of smart contracts, but somehow the first of it’s kind I’m thinking. Do you know of anyone else doing this?

No, from what we know (includes a significant amount of research) about the subscription industry, no one, whether it be crypto-newsletters, personal good, etc, has even tried to tokenize their model.

It is very unlikely that existing utility services price their products correctly. Whenever one person chooses in lieu of general consensus from the larger group, the result is often inefficient. This makes sense though, as one person is unlikely to know the sentiment of all participants / interested parties.

Ronald Reagan was once asked, "Who are the best economists in the world?" His audience was surprised when he said, "The Soviets." Despite America having a far greater GDP than the USSR, Reagan still believed they knew more. As a follow up question, someone asked just that - "Why does America have a higher GDP than the USSR, if the Russians are better economists?" To which he famously answered, "Because I don't know the price of gas in Waco, Texas."

The problem with the Soviet model is that the State wanted to control (quite literally) the price of every single good in their economy. Imagine trying to accurately price every commodity in every industry, and regularly update those prices to mirror changing market preferences. The Russian economists did an incredible job; most people would not have done nearly as good a job... the problem is still self-evident, which is that one person, or even a small group cannot know the ideal market price for a good or service. At least not when thousands (or even millions) of people want it.

Ultimately, it is best to adhere to what you are good at, and let the free market do the rest. We are good at trading. Objectively, far better than most. ODIN is not an investment vehicle; it is not speculative, and its only use is for "Proof of Membership" to the Odin Report group.

paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:49:33 AM

Creative and enthusiastic projects. Hope it really provides
a lucrative investment opportunity.
while monitoring the progress, will join twitter campaign.
thank you

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:39:38 AM

Creative and enthusiastic projects. Hope it really provides
a lucrative investment opportunity.
while monitoring the progress, will join twitter campaign.
thank you

We are excited as well. The value of the token is only reflective of the merit the information warrants.

Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:35:15 PM

What do you mean "legal in the US"? We are a newsletter, not a pump group. It would be difficult to overemphasize how opposed we are to pump groups.

We give detailed reports on promising, legitimate projects. Projects that have long-term value. We do not report on irrelevant coins for the sake of pumping them. That is most definitely illegal.

I have been reading a lot of news lately that made me ask that question, but I was misunderstanding the purpose of this group to an extent. Thanks for clarifying that you aren't a pump group. Newsletters aren't going to be illegal, so I suppose I have no reason to worry. Thank you for clearing that up for me.
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

It seems like Odin is getting more interest lately. That's really exciting to see. Especially since the first report is coming up so soon.  Grin

This Monday. The coin is extremely exciting, perhaps a personal favorite of mine.

Yeah. It's probably one of my favorites too. I've recently been pretty underwhelmed at projects out there until I found this one. It seems like most other projects are all the same (there are exceptions, of course.). Odin is one that is actually really unique and the tokens have the potential to be valuable in a way so different from other projects.
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

Right, makes sense.

We look for medium/long-term positions; anywhere from 1-9 months, sometime a year. In traditional finance, you would be laughed at for saying a one month position is "medium-term", but crypto moves much faster, so timeframes must be updated accordingly.

Also, choosing projects with long-term value helps offset the risk of intermittent price fluctuations. For example, if your entry price is 500 Satoshis, and it suddenly drops to 300, you may be concerned. However, because the value proposition is so strong for that coin, you can HODL through that, as the coin will very likely rebound.

Why do you think crypto is moving so much faster than traditional markets?
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

You’re rewarded more for holding more tokens right? How many Odin tokens are required to be in the highest tier?

Am I completely misunderstanding how the system works? Sorry to be a bother but I'm trying to understand.
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:40:25 PM

If you could have one person on the Odin Report team, who would it be?
scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:07:23 PM

If you could have one person on the Odin Report team, who would it be?

Either Crypto Patrick Swayze (Road House or Point Break), or a semi-sedated Jackson Pollock (pre 1950). Fairly biased towards Swayze, but Pollock brings unique intangibles. Art is very similar to crypto, so the learning curve would be reduced.

Passing up on a badass like Crypto Patrick Swayze would be difficult though.

Yeah, general team consensus is Swayze.

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:07:52 PM

Can not completely understand, if i haven't btc/eth or i have it not much, but i have some alts, can i register for airdrop or in bounty?
scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:08:38 PM

Am I completely misunderstanding how the system works? Sorry to be a bother but I'm trying to understand.

Somehow I doubt you are completely misunderstanding Smiley

Narrowing the scope of the question would be ideal.

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:09:27 PM

Can not completely understand, if i haven't btc/eth or i have it not much, but i have some alts, can i register for airdrop or in bounty?

Yes, you may still register. You will receive 1 ODIN from the airdrop - enough to access the newsletter in perpetuity.

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:12:42 PM

Yes, you may still register. You will receive 1 ODIN from the airdrop - enough to access the newsletter in perpetuity.
It sounds good, thanx. And i think i should learn deeper you papers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: