Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:26:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔱🔱🔱 [ANN]The Odin Report - Exclusive Trading Group 🔱🔱🔱  (Read 1920 times)
scam confirmed (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:22:08 PM

Is there a sweet spot you've found from between the buy report until the sell report? 24h? 2d?

Do you mind elaborating a little bit? I think I know what you mean (time between entry and exit?), but more detail would be helpful. Assuming that is what you meant, the answer is - it varies. We try for medium/long-term plays. Projects that show continued promise. We have no interest in pump schemes.

While the report is issued bi-weekly, we will send price updates and other info about previous coin choices every few days. The actual report gives our personal opinion about entry and exit prices, but other than that, we won't send out a "you should sell this coin now" message, unless some anomaly warrants it.

Time between entry and exit is what I meant. Sorry for the ambiguity. It is good that you aren't interested in pump schemes. Thanks for the info.

Right, makes sense.

We look for medium/long-term positions; anywhere from 1-9 months, sometime a year. In traditional finance, you would be laughed at for saying a one month position is "medium-term", but crypto moves much faster, so timeframes must be updated accordingly.

Also, choosing projects with long-term value helps offset the risk of intermittent price fluctuations. For example, if your entry price is 500 Satoshis, and it suddenly drops to 300, you may be concerned. However, because the value proposition is so strong for that coin, you can HODL through that, as the coin will very likely rebound.

Why do you think crypto is moving so much faster than traditional markets?

Crypto is a unique asset class with profound volatility; profit is only had where volatility is present, thereby making crypto an attractive investment opportunity.

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:23:35 PM

Can not completely understand, if i haven't btc/eth or i have it not much, but i have some alts, can i register for airdrop or in bounty?

Yes, you may still register. You will receive 1 ODIN from the airdrop - enough to access the newsletter in perpetuity.
It sounds good, thanx. And i think i should learn deeper you papers.

Indeed, that would benefit you. Here is a link to the Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/a/fantasymarket.com/file/d/18z0LsHrRxc11dDhaDbQRjjHhKdpSv0qE/view?usp=drive_web

Our guess is your native language is not English, which is fine. Point being, if you have additional questions after reading the literature, just ask.

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:27:02 PM

These types of groups are legal in the US aren’t they? Are you afraid of this changing?

What do you mean "legal in the US"? We are a newsletter, not a pump group. It would be difficult to overemphasize how opposed we are to pump groups.

We give detailed reports on promising, legitimate projects. Projects that have long-term value. We do not report on irrelevant coins for the sake of pumping them. That is most definitely illegal.

I have been reading a lot of news lately that made me ask that question, but I was misunderstanding the purpose of this group to an extent. Thanks for clarifying that you aren't a pump group. Newsletters aren't going to be illegal, so I suppose I have no reason to worry. Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Yes, the distinction between our newsletter (which will ultimately shift to Telegram) and a pump group is paramount. Pump groups are classless, and generally only benefit the group owners. They sell into their own signals, essentially crushing the other members of the group. That said, we feel no remorse for them. Those burned by pump groups are reaping what they sowed.

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

I just registered in twitter bounty and already got an email with the spreadsheet but still can not find the form through wich i should submit my weekly report. Or i should post it in this thread?
scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:11:47 AM

I just registered in twitter bounty and already got an email with the spreadsheet but still can not find the form through wich i should submit my weekly report. Or i should post it in this thread?

Negative. Attaching the sheet to an email will suffice. I believe someone replied to your email.

xoof

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

You’re rewarded more for holding more tokens right? How many Odin tokens are required to be in the highest tier?

Am I completely misunderstanding how the system works? Sorry to be a bother but I'm trying to understand.

I think I understand what you are asking and I am going to attempt to answer it (feel free to correct me, I'm definitely no expert. I just read the whitepaper Tongue ) But basically, in the whitepaper, it says that the amount of tokens you hold determines what tier you are in. 100 is max tier (Onyx). You are rewarded for being in this higher tier by receiving the report first (with all other Onyx members). An hour after you get the report, the next tier gets the report. That cascades until bronze (lowest) tier members receive theirs. So yes, you are rewarded for holding more tokens. 100 is the highest tier.
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

These types of groups are legal in the US aren’t they? Are you afraid of this changing?

What do you mean "legal in the US"? We are a newsletter, not a pump group. It would be difficult to overemphasize how opposed we are to pump groups.

We give detailed reports on promising, legitimate projects. Projects that have long-term value. We do not report on irrelevant coins for the sake of pumping them. That is most definitely illegal.

I have been reading a lot of news lately that made me ask that question, but I was misunderstanding the purpose of this group to an extent. Thanks for clarifying that you aren't a pump group. Newsletters aren't going to be illegal, so I suppose I have no reason to worry. Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Yes, the distinction between our newsletter (which will ultimately shift to Telegram) and a pump group is paramount. Pump groups are classless, and generally only benefit the group owners. They sell into their own signals, essentially crushing the other members of the group. That said, we feel no remorse for them. Those burned by pump groups are reaping what they sowed.

I completely agree with that statement. People who join pump groups have no issue screwing others, so why should we feel remorse on them when it happens to them?

I'm glad that when I joined Odin, I did not join a pump group. Thank you for making that clear. I'm happy to see that you guys are basing these newsletters on actual analysis and are not artificially pumping certain investments.
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:56:44 PM

Is there a sweet spot you've found from between the buy report until the sell report? 24h? 2d?

Do you mind elaborating a little bit? I think I know what you mean (time between entry and exit?), but more detail would be helpful. Assuming that is what you meant, the answer is - it varies. We try for medium/long-term plays. Projects that show continued promise. We have no interest in pump schemes.

While the report is issued bi-weekly, we will send price updates and other info about previous coin choices every few days. The actual report gives our personal opinion about entry and exit prices, but other than that, we won't send out a "you should sell this coin now" message, unless some anomaly warrants it.

Time between entry and exit is what I meant. Sorry for the ambiguity. It is good that you aren't interested in pump schemes. Thanks for the info.

Right, makes sense.

We look for medium/long-term positions; anywhere from 1-9 months, sometime a year. In traditional finance, you would be laughed at for saying a one month position is "medium-term", but crypto moves much faster, so timeframes must be updated accordingly.

Also, choosing projects with long-term value helps offset the risk of intermittent price fluctuations. For example, if your entry price is 500 Satoshis, and it suddenly drops to 300, you may be concerned. However, because the value proposition is so strong for that coin, you can HODL through that, as the coin will very likely rebound.

Crypto is a unique asset class with profound volatility; profit is only had where volatility is present, thereby making crypto an attractive investment opportunity.

Right. That is precisely why I invest so much into crypto. The volatility makes it so much more profitable. Sometimes riskier, but with enough information you can make some pretty good predictions and profit heavily. That is why I'm even more interested in Odin than other projects. You get more information and perspectives about investments.
IgorKonovalov

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

Hey, I've just translated first piece to Russian, will post it to that thread shortly
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

You’re rewarded more for holding more tokens right? How many Odin tokens are required to be in the highest tier?

Am I completely misunderstanding how the system works? Sorry to be a bother but I'm trying to understand.

I think I understand what you are asking and I am going to attempt to answer it (feel free to correct me, I'm definitely no expert. I just read the whitepaper Tongue ) But basically, in the whitepaper, it says that the amount of tokens you hold determines what tier you are in. 100 is max tier (Onyx). You are rewarded for being in this higher tier by receiving the report first (with all other Onyx members). An hour after you get the report, the next tier gets the report. That cascades until bronze (lowest) tier members receive theirs. So yes, you are rewarded for holding more tokens. 100 is the highest tier.

That is exactly what I was getting at. I guess I didn't fully understand how to ask that question properly. Thanks so much for your help!
2l84aa

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:29:32 PM

Do you require KYC to sign up to claim ODIN? That's becoming really common so I wanted to ask before going to the trouble.
scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

Honestly, we could not have said it better Smiley

So, you have questions on top of that?

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:00:57 PM

Do you require KYC to sign up to claim ODIN? That's becoming really common so I wanted to ask before going to the trouble.

No, we do not. In our opinion, crypto-trading groups are better left anonymous. We respect the privacy our of the group.

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:01:47 PM

That is exactly what I was getting at. I guess I didn't fully understand how to ask that question properly. Thanks so much for your help!

Agreed - difficult to provide a more succinct, detailed answer than that.

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:02:41 PM

Hey, I've just translated first piece to Russian, will post it to that thread shortly

Excellent. Please provide link, so we can appropriately update the initial post.

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:05:18 PM

Right, makes sense.

Right. That is precisely why I invest so much into crypto. The volatility makes it so much more profitable. Sometimes riskier, but with enough information you can make some pretty good predictions and profit heavily. That is why I'm even more interested in Odin than other projects. You get more information and perspectives about investments.

Well said. We will issue the report bi-weekly, and will sparingly comment on other coins. Dilution of the brand would be unwise.

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:08:22 PM

This group is not related to Odin; we have no association with it.

azil2ouf

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:24:49 AM

Hi I m interested in french translation
 I m native french.
I don t translate any crypto document but I work in a big compagne and speak english every day wih my collegues from london, New york and Hong Kong.
scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:15:56 AM

Hi I m interested in french translation
 I m native french.
I don t translate any crypto document but I work in a big compagne and speak english every day wih my collegues from london, New york and Hong Kong.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest. Please find the link to the Translation campaign signup: https://goo.gl/forms/F73vw8q7dXZ1iJ8h2.

Read it through, and ask any questions you may have. Ultimately, to complete the campaign, you must translate the very first post of this thread. After, please initiate an ANN (in French), using the same title as ours (with whatever translation may be necessary).

GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:36:38 PM

So how will I acquire tokens once the airdrop ends?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: