Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:04:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe I give up earning money from ICO  (Read 6012 times)
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

I think it's time everybody stops investing in ICOs as they are doing nothing but taking the whole Crypto market backwards with them. 9 out of 10 projects end up failing. Not to mention so many scam ICOs launching everyday, just to grab as much money as they can from newbies. This is making many people afraid of the Crypto markets.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

If you can not earn money on ICO, try to buy promising coins at Etherdelta, there are many good projects with low prices. Or at ForkDelta, a new exchange for tokens.
okbit

Activity: 259

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

There are so many proven altcoins that work well, why invest in an unproven ICO?

BTC, ETH, LTC, Dash, XMR, ZEC, ABY, etc.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

Don't feel bad about past misfortune definitely there are things you aren't doing properly check yourself and make amendment this way things will work out for you.
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:22:25 PM

Don't give up making money from ICOs, granted there are way too many scam icos out there right now which can make it very hard for anyone to tell the good icos from the bad ones at first glance but it is possible to tell them apart when you research them. Icos still remain one of the best ways to make money in the crypto market.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:33:54 PM

Sorry for the lose. Some things just happen to make someone stronger and better. Its just a lesson to always confirm and be very sure of a good ICO before you venture into it. Its better not to venture into it at all if you can't differentiate between the good and bad ICOs

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:18:34 PM

Failures and errors related to the crypto currency, were, are and will be for everyone. They just need to learn, but such sharp movements and conclusions about the need to leave the crypto currency in general, or participation in companies generosity ICO, do not. I'm just wondering what was the reason for your decision to withdraw from participation in ICO projects, if you blame yourself for failures only? I think that you need some time to cool down, come to life and life will again get its old colors.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
deepali01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:19:49 PM

I'm sorry for you but unfortunately recent ico boom has been fully of scammy exits and unsuccessful projects claiming the use of blockchain and decentralization. Don't be discouraged! Take it as a lesson and do more research regarding tech development (e.g. invest only in project with live product in mainnet mitigates risk of founder running away), team (although not a good metric clearly), advisor, other investors, etc.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:22:14 PM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself
I think the defeat that you experience can be used as an experience and in the future you can use your defeat to serve as one of the motivations for the greater. do not be afraid to follow ico because if you give up you will never get your money back and it you can lose big.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:56:16 AM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself
why did you give up getting money from ICO? are you suffering huge losses? if indeed you just give up because when I think you are not a patient person. your profits will be over time
willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:25:04 AM

I think you have to keep fighting even if you've experienced a failure and that was the beginning of success. You can create other opportunities that can give you an advantage as the campaign follow a bounty and airdrop.
MEMEX

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:05:31 AM

What is happening to you? What do you mean by this post? If indeed you are having problems, you can tell it in this forum. The possibility of other members will be able to help find a solution for you. You have to tell me about your problem, so we can help.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:07:22 AM

Investing in an ICO is really risk that its why before putting any money on it. Make sure that your made an intensive research on the ICO you are eyeing to buy, read the whitepaper, check the ico rating (icobench , trackico etc)
Know the team behind it and make sure that the money you are willing to invest is the money you can afford to loose.
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:21:45 AM

Are you frustrated in following ico? Do you lose a lot of money in ico? Come on, you are not alone.
Many people here who fail in ico like you, but they still survive and still looking for ico.
It is normal if in the investment there is a failure.
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:04:15 AM

Maybe you do not choose good projects, I am looking at scores of www.icoguide.com, they have realistic rates, so take a look, maybe it might be useful.
stronggirl306

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

If they have a good team of developers and partners that you know in the world of crypto and you think it has enough trust then you will not feel desperate like it is today.

You should now take a bounty program in the bitcointalk forum to recover your lost capital, I can only give you the spirit to continue to deepen the science of the world of cryptocurrency.
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:01:11 PM

Giving up on making money from ICO I think is a wise choice. I agree with you. Although we gave up a way to make a big profit, it was our safer investment method. I think you are right!
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

You should not give up on earning cryptocurrency because one day it will grow even more because of the different people who are interested on cryptocurrnecy and that is the reason we can rely on bitcoins and invest today.

Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

You should not give up on earning cryptocurrency because one day it will grow even more because of the different people who are interested on cryptocurrnecy and that is the reason we can rely on bitcoins and invest today.

Maybe op invest lots of money that it cannot afford to lost and that was made without stop loss. This is becoming common on people that are expecting a quick to get rich schemes. Taking some time to study and do research is important. Also beginners should try also to have some mentors either online or not.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

What happens to you? Can you tell me more? I can give you some solutions?
I invest in an ICO introduced in my country. So I pour my money in this. The leader of this team run away

All decisions are in your hands. But if one day you still have an interest in ICO, make sure first how the credibility and track record of the manager and team.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: