Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

Strong supply, strong demand, great financial ecosystem. Rewards help our user base. Our user base helps Developeo’s hardcore bootcamps, University, Certs and Marketplace. Revenue models increase reward pool even more. Admissions create additional demand for the DEVX token.

That's some really solid points you got there mate and i really do agree, you just sold out the project, developeo is something we all will love to see, the ways of generating revenues for this project is more than one, the education industry is an unending stream of wealth and that's the more reason why the team should be more focused than ever before
I agree with Ace44, the educational industry can bring a great unending fortune, which is why I am concerned that they haven't announced partnership with any university up till now like thy told us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:56:19 AM

WOW, have you already looked at the Kickico site? Looks like they've found a major investor, the counter shows since today 200 ETH, with only one Inevstor more than yesterday. I think someone has invested 160 ETH. Great!
160 ETH is insane. I think that this will for sure stimulate other investors to also invest in this project. So i can't wait to see what happens Smiley.
Did you see? KICKICO showing 201 ETH raised and 40% tokens sold yet. But this website is collected data from only this site or including presale.developeo.com?

This what I thought they might have done, it's quite a big coincidence that suddenly 150 ETH appears on KickICO after weeks of nothing, bearing in mind that Developeo introduced their own presale on their website literally last week. Is their a contract address for the investments into kickICO?

If the KickICO site shows the results of the complete presale, including the sale from their website, they should announce this. And if it's the case they can add that counter on their own website as well.

I think personally the twocrowdsales have been combined together, and everyones getting excited because they haven't seen how much has been raised on the Developeo website.

The two sales are combined but would it be that the reading on kickico platform is the same reading for the private sale since they both are using same contract address.

I did not know they are using the same contract address. If that is the case then ya; I thought kickico used their own contract to gather the funds and then moved those funds to developeo. But I guess I need to look more into it.
So they are using the same contract address? I never knew they did that. But will they eventually have their own contract address or will they keep sharing one?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:39:41 AM

WOW, have you already looked at the Kickico site? Looks like they've found a major investor, the counter shows since today 200 ETH, with only one Inevstor more than yesterday. I think someone has invested 160 ETH. Great!
160 ETH is insane. I think that this will for sure stimulate other investors to also invest in this project. So i can't wait to see what happens Smiley.
Did you see? KICKICO showing 201 ETH raised and 40% tokens sold yet. But this website is collected data from only this site or including presale.developeo.com?

This what I thought they might have done, it's quite a big coincidence that suddenly 150 ETH appears on KickICO after weeks of nothing, bearing in mind that Developeo introduced their own presale on their website literally last week. Is their a contract address for the investments into kickICO?

If the KickICO site shows the results of the complete presale, including the sale from their website, they should announce this. And if it's the case they can add that counter on their own website as well.

I think personally the twocrowdsales have been combined together, and everyones getting excited because they haven't seen how much has been raised on the Developeo website.

The two sales are combined but would it be that the reading on kickico platform is the same reading for the private sale since they both are using same contract address.

I did not know they are using the same contract address. If that is the case then ya; I thought kickico used their own contract to gather the funds and then moved those funds to developeo. But I guess I need to look more into it.
So they are using the same contract address? I never knew they did that. But will they eventually have their own contract address or will they keep sharing one?

Yes, they are using the same contract address. Someone from the Developeo team confirmed this a while ago:

Guys, another platform on the official website will emerge soon, so that we will be able to reach more investors. Other people who have invested through KickICO are still safe. An investment is valid whether it is done through KICKICO or our official website. At the end of the day, all are bound to the same ETH contract hence there is no difference.
All the best
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

Developeo is a platform for trustless and safe security deposit storage on the Ethereum blockchain. Very interesting project.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

Yes, they are using the same contract address. Someone from the Developeo team confirmed this a while ago:

Guys, another platform on the official website will emerge soon, so that we will be able to reach more investors. Other people who have invested through KickICO are still safe. An investment is valid whether it is done through KICKICO or our official website. At the end of the day, all are bound to the same ETH contract hence there is no difference.
All the best
Thanks for this quote message. I got his point. DEVX are using same contract address and earlier investors funds who they are invested from KICKIOC still their funds are safe.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

pity, I thought today there is again a big investor on the kickico campaign :-)
But Kickico is still running for 4 days, a lot can happen. We should spread the campaign if we want it to succeed
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

But Kickico is still running for 4 days, a lot can happen. We should spread the campaign if we want it to succeed

Well, sure a lot can happen in that 4 days. But if we take the past statistics into account, it will be hard for the KickICO to reach the softcap of 500 ETH.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

We added Developeo to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support DEVX so that you can easily get started. You can also post your DEVX addresses to start receiving tips/payments/donations in DEVX tokens. Smiley

What do you think about Developeo? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

If you are a member of the Developeo core team, you can manage the Developeo profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the Developeo profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at support@cheddur.com for manual verification.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Nice app, going to take a look and see what else is on there!
Look like nice app. But what is that Cheddur app? This is any ICO rating/review site? I didn't hear anything about it.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

We added Developeo to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support DEVX so that you can easily get started. You can also post your DEVX addresses to start receiving tips/payments/donations in DEVX tokens. Smiley

What do you think about Developeo? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

If you are a member of the Developeo core team, you can manage the Developeo profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the Developeo profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at support@cheddur.com for manual verification.

Look like nice app. But what is that Cheddur app? This is any ICO rating/review site? I didn't hear anything about it.
I just checked in the App store and it says that Cheddur is an personal guide for using digital currencies, I just gave it a try and it runs smoothly would recommend it to you all.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

I just checked in the App store and it says that Cheddur is an personal guide for using digital currencies, I just gave it a try and it runs smoothly would recommend it to you all.

The app looks great and I will give it a try. Cheddur is an app for Cryptocurrencies, ICOs, Services, Reviews, Addresses.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

Strong supply, strong demand, great financial ecosystem. Rewards help our user base. Our user base helps Developeo’s hardcore bootcamps, University, Certs and Marketplace. Revenue models increase reward pool even more. Admissions create additional demand for the DEVX token.

That's some really solid points you got there mate and i really do agree, you just sold out the project, developeo is something we all will love to see, the ways of generating revenues for this project is more than one, the education industry is an unending stream of wealth and that's the more reason why the team should be more focused than ever before
I agree with Ace44, the educational industry can bring a great unending fortune, which is why I am concerned that they haven't announced partnership with any university up till now like thy told us

Probably it will come sooner or later, developeo just need to get their game right in order to attract potential investors, reason why this project has to succeed, once they do, the success will attract a lot of investors from the educational sector which will invariably fast track things
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

If they are using same contract address then we can consider KICKICO showing data including presale.developeo.com sold tokens?
But for two different website how they can use same contract address? I mean I am confused here, that's why asking.

Why can they not use the same smart contract? It would make more sense and it would be easier to manage and see the incoming investments.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

Well, sure a lot can happen in that 4 days. But if we take the past statistics into account, it will be hard for the KickICO to reach the softcap of 500 ETH.

I agree beating the 500 eth soft-cap in 4 days is close to impossible considering the fact that the sale was a pretty slow throughout.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:52:49 PM

I agree beating the 500 eth soft-cap in 4 days is close to impossible considering the fact that the sale was a pretty slow throughout.

It all depends on their marketing I really stand by my original stance that they need to get the advertising out their and bring on some big names from the educations and opensource community to show that the project has legs to go far enough
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:53:07 PM

The team should take to all media platforms as well as the lovers of this project. Investors should tell their friends about it. Friends of like minds that are highly likely to be interested.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:10:08 PM

It all depends on their marketing I really stand by my original stance that they need to get the advertising out their and bring on some big names from the educations and opensource community to show that the project has legs to go far enough

Nothing is impossible in crypto world and all can happen. Who had expected that one investor buy Token for over 150 ETH?
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:16:14 PM

Due to the fact that the DIVX token is an integral part of operations and user experience on the Developeo platform, the demand for the token will naturally increase, which will be proportional to the growth in the Developeo user base.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

Yes the goals seems almost impossible for them to reach. But anything can happen so i will look forward to how it goes and maybe they will actually reach the softcap.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:54:14 PM

Yeah either way it's a win-win scenario, KickICO has raised 40% of its 500 ETH soft cap, which is pretty good going because only a week or two ago they were stuck on 10% of the total fund raising.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:29:20 PM

Yeah either way it's a win-win scenario, KickICO has raised 40% of its 500 ETH soft cap, which is pretty good going because only a week or two ago they were stuck on 10% of the total fund raising.
I agree in a week or two they made 30% maybe in the last few days big investors will notice and we could make that 30% bigger just have patience.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: