Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:07:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:51:00 PM

Your team looks really good. I'm glad to see Hermoine Way is on it, as she has a lot of experience. It also says you are hiring. With what background? Computer Science by chance?
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

WOW, have you already looked at the Kickico site? Looks like they've found a major investor, the counter shows since today 200 ETH, with only one Inevstor more than yesterday. I think someone has invested 160 ETH. Great!
160 ETH is insane. I think that this will for sure stimulate other investors to also invest in this project. So i can't wait to see what happens Smiley.
Did you see? KICKICO showing 201 ETH raised and 40% tokens sold yet. But this website is collected data from only this site or including presale.developeo.com?

The kickico reading to my knowledge only shows the raised funds from kickico I believe. So it’s most likely higher from the other ico the team has said their traveling a lot so I’d imagine updates will be more sporadic

That is my understanding as well. Kickico only show the amount contributed through the platform. The start from the website contributions has nothing to do with kickico. I think we should be expecting good news soon.
Ok. If above data collected from KICKICO only then how do we know exactly how much total funds raised yet or how many tokens they sold yet. Because their new website still now showing any kind of data related to sold tokens.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

Reading from Developeo website the team are confident that this is a great long-term investment and the market will value its long-term potential. I share same believe with the team
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:09:44 PM

Reading from Developeo website the team are confident that this is a great long-term investment and the market will value its long-term potential. I share same believe with the team

I just hope they get to reach their soft-cap it will be such a shame seeing a good idea go to waste because of lack of fund.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

I'm very confident too. Bootcamps can be the future of learning. The industry will need millions of ne developers and Developeo will teach them.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

WOW, have you already looked at the Kickico site? Looks like they've found a major investor, the counter shows since today 200 ETH, with only one Inevstor more than yesterday. I think someone has invested 160 ETH. Great!

That's some huge amount you got there and is a tremendous booster to the whole project, wow, i hope the social media pages of developeo will be judiciously used to promote this, as massive individuals may decide to enroll into this project with this huge news

Unfortunately much of the buzz and hype often starts and ends here on Bitcointalk but Developeo can do more, like I checked their Twitter page and up until now there is no tweet about this huge investment just yet

This is a solid selling point for them, so they should do the needful asap in order to make use of the opportunity, is not everyday that you get to see such investment happen in an ICO, i think the team should do what needs to be done, unless they are comfortable with the sales made
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:01:17 PM

That's some huge amount you got there and is a tremendous booster to the whole project, wow, i hope the social media pages of developeo will be judiciously used to promote this, as massive individuals may decide to enroll into this project with this huge news

Unfortunately much of the buzz and hype often starts and ends here on Bitcointalk but Developeo can do more, like I checked their Twitter page and up until now there is no tweet about this huge investment just yet

This is a solid selling point for them, so they should do the needful asap in order to make use of the opportunity, is not everyday that you get to see such investment happen in an ICO, i think the team should do what needs to be done, unless they are comfortable with the sales made

If KICKICO showing true data that's means sale is going very well. 40% tokens sold means that good move yet.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

I'm very confident too. Bootcamps can be the future of learning. The industry will need millions of ne developers and Developeo will teach them.

Bootcamps are really the only way to keep ahead of the curve in the IT industry. The tech industry just moves too fast to rely only on basic schooling, bootcamps allow for ongoing learning and refreshers from within the industry itself.
Abah007

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:04:28 PM

Strong supply, strong demand, great financial ecosystem. Rewards help our user base. Our user base helps Developeo’s hardcore bootcamps, University, Certs and Marketplace. Revenue models increase reward pool even more. Admissions create additional demand for the DEVX token.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

Developers are the future also they are making new things everyday and with such a good university i think we will have a very different future from now.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

They will surely get an influx of new students yearly and amongst those new students they can  pick the best of them as staffs to further work with the team and develop on experience.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:08:52 PM

They will surely get an influx of new students yearly and amongst those new students they can  pick the best of them as staffs to further work with the team and develop on experience.
That would be amazing to be able to participate in such a bootcamp and also having the opportunity to work with the team if you perform very well it would attract a lot of developers.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

If they can reach the softcap then this project will succeed for sure. That is why i am looking forward for this to happen because i have invested in it aswell.
Cnote328

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:09:13 PM

Developers are the future also they are making new things everyday and with such a good university i think we will have a very different future from now.

Yeah the team is really hard working traveling around approaching potential investors. Surely a great project one developers will benefit from.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

160 ETH is insane. I think that this will for sure stimulate other investors to also invest in this project. So i can't wait to see what happens Smiley.
Did you see? KICKICO showing 201 ETH raised and 40% tokens sold yet. But this website is collected data from only this site or including presale.developeo.com?

This what I thought they might have done, it's quite a big coincidence that suddenly 150 ETH appears on KickICO after weeks of nothing, bearing in mind that Developeo introduced their own presale on their website literally last week. Is their a contract address for the investments into kickICO?

If the KickICO site shows the results of the complete presale, including the sale from their website, they should announce this. And if it's the case they can add that counter on their own website as well.

I think personally the twocrowdsales have been combined together, and everyones getting excited because they haven't seen how much has been raised on the Developeo website.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:13:07 AM

This what I thought they might have done, it's quite a big coincidence that suddenly 150 ETH appears on KickICO after weeks of nothing, bearing in mind that Developeo introduced their own presale on their website literally last week. Is their a contract address for the investments into kickICO?

If the KickICO site shows the results of the complete presale, including the sale from their website, they should announce this. And if it's the case they can add that counter on their own website as well.

I think personally the twocrowdsales have been combined together, and everyones getting excited because they haven't seen how much has been raised on the Developeo website.

The two sales are combined but would it be that the reading on kickico platform is the same reading for the private sale since they both are using same contract address.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:41:44 AM

The two sales are combined but would it be that the reading on kickico platform is the same reading for the private sale since they both are using same contract address.

I did not know they are using the same contract address. If that is the case then ya; I thought kickico used their own contract to gather the funds and then moved those funds to developeo. But I guess I need to look more into it.

I think the sales statistics on both platform would be to be combined also since it's same contract address. That explains earlier sales stat confusion we had.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

Strong supply, strong demand, great financial ecosystem. Rewards help our user base. Our user base helps Developeo’s hardcore bootcamps, University, Certs and Marketplace. Revenue models increase reward pool even more. Admissions create additional demand for the DEVX token.

That's some really solid points you got there mate and i really do agree, you just sold out the project, developeo is something we all will love to see, the ways of generating revenues for this project is more than one, the education industry is an unending stream of wealth and that's the more reason why the team should be more focused than ever before
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:20:26 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 11:37:15 AM by utclpn

If they are using same contract address then we can consider KICKICO showing data including presale.developeo.com sold tokens?
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:51:21 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 11:36:37 AM by girib1684

If they are using same contract address then we can consider KICKICO showing data including presale.developeo.com sold tokens?
But for two different website how they can use same contract address? I mean I am confused here, that's why asking.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: