Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:03:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yield Coin | Bringing Cryptos to Businesses | Bounty Included  (Read 919 times)
Johnnypizzani

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

I am very excited with this project, I got in the minute I read the whitepaper. The leaders of yieldcoin are there to respond question almost immediately on the telegram group, a very personal reach, and at the same time is a huge project.
Dionkai

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

Awesome coin. Very supportive and friendly team who are always there to help and answer any questions. Clear direction for the coin, would highly recommend. Smiley
YieldCoinOfficial (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

Okey so i have been brainstorming through the website of yield trying to make a comprehensive meaning about the concept of this project and its blockchain relevance, though its seems to be the first project claims to be multipurpose,

Now speaking of which, may i ask how is yield multipurpose token? In what ways? Aside from been a token, what other purpose yield token can serve?

In your website there are alot of Experience from different company or organization listed, are those a combination of individual experience gained by the yield dev team? How long has the team been together?

The token is multi-purpose in regards to the various projects the team are running that will drive liquidity into the token. This is backed by multiple businesses and we are not reliant on the success of one project or concept to make Yield Coin a success.

Yes, the Yield Coin team have worked at these companies and the team know each other well. The majority of the team have worked together at Samuel & Co Trading over the past couple of years and the other team members have been sourced from other businesses that have previously worked with one of the founding members. The team has been formed based on their experience and expertise to give Yield Coin the highest chance of success as possible. For example, our lead Blockchain developer worked at Tencent as an architect.
Tom Two Blokes Trading

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

Great project - I've been to their offices, met the team superb bunch... a busy but exiting times ahead for Yield Coin.
Jherri

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

Looking at the very basic level the multi back ico concept is what's sets this coin apart from any others and with a fantastic range of skills and FCA compliance team on board there's a lot of 1st for the business. Crypto will be the way forward it's a matter of when not if. Excited!!
Pureminer

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:07:31 AM

Happy to join Yieldcoin -Bounty program as well as the ICO after few airdrop lauches.

Smiley
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

Okey so i have been brainstorming through the website of yield trying to make a comprehensive meaning about the concept of this project and its blockchain relevance, though its seems to be the first project claims to be multipurpose,

Now speaking of which, may i ask how is yield multipurpose token? In what ways? Aside from been a token, what other purpose yield token can serve?

In your website there are alot of Experience from different company or organization listed, are those a combination of individual experience gained by the yield dev team? How long has the team been together?

The token is multi-purpose in regards to the various projects the team are running that will drive liquidity into the token. This is backed by multiple businesses and we are not reliant on the success of one project or concept to make Yield Coin a success.

Yes, the Yield Coin team have worked at these companies and the team know each other well. The majority of the team have worked together at Samuel & Co Trading over the past couple of years and the other team members have been sourced from other businesses that have previously worked with one of the founding members. The team has been formed based on their experience and expertise to give Yield Coin the highest chance of success as possible. For example, our lead Blockchain developer worked at Tencent as an architect.

Thanks for the great insight, am happy to see this project here in forum, was luck to have come across thread, i see others are excited about this project too in your Reddit page, i see soft cap has already been reached within a short period of time, but why run the ico for such a long period of time though? When will yield be looking into exchange listing? Is there plans and discussions in the pipeline about listing? Thanks.
CryptoSi9989

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

I was introduced to YieldCoin by a friend, and I was invited to watch the webinar for the launch. I?m really impressed with the guys behind this and can not wait to see the growth!
sovgroup

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

I have a significant portfolio and I bought heavily into this in the pre-sale stage purely on the back of the team. They are a local company to me, I know how much is going on behind the scenes and the commitment that has been given to this project. Everything that happens and becomes part of the Leach business will be tied to Yield Coin. Its liquidity will increase exponentially creating more demand for the coin moving forward and, unlike so many other ICOs which will live or die on a single project, this has a diverse risk spread - I am looking forward to being part of it.
YieldCoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

Thanks for the great insight, am happy to see this project here in forum, was luck to have come across thread, i see others are excited about this project too in your Reddit page, i see soft cap has already been reached within a short period of time, but why run the ico for such a long period of time though? When will yield be looking into exchange listing? Is there plans and discussions in the pipeline about listing? Thanks.

You're welcome. We don't feel that 3 months is a particularly long period of time. We wanted to give contributors enough time to do their research to understand what we are looking to achieve and to maximise our possible reach in the ICO stage. Yes, we are currently in discussions with exchanges and have made some good progress so far but unable to announce the details. It is in our interest to be listed as soon as possible after the ICO stage and the cut off dates we are looking to be listed by Sept - Nov.
Bedwards90

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

Everything about yield coin seems to good an opportunity to miss. Once I read the white paper I knew I had to invest. Not only that but the team behind it so motivated and driven that the value of this coin is only going to go in one direction. The soft cap was hit within 24 hours and I'm hoping and expecting the hard cap to be reached before the end of public raising. Can't wait to see what the future holds.
ging125

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

Yield Coin is a great oppertunity for a long term usable crypto. There seesm to be a great team behind it and with a focus on liquidity it should help it gain realistic value over time. One of the first cryptos i think has long term prospects.
C
DamienYieldCoin

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:08:15 PM

I was recommended by a friend who has done some courses with these guys over last couple of years. They are different he says: genuine, honest, ahead of the game, hungry for success. Whatever!... then I read their White Paper. A logical sound framework that appears to mitigate risk of failure with multiple investment stream structure, and improves on the current crypto currencies out there, using blockchain and already set up from the outset for FCA approval - both of which seem to me to be not a matter of “if” but “when”. The webinar did not disappoint, these guys do seem to be the real deal. Easily hit softcap within hours. I’ve invested wisely at this early stage. IMO- this has all the hallmarks of being a huge success. But by all means - do your research, after all, I did 😊👍🏻
Mick7979

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:10:16 PM

I’ve been following Sam and his team from day one. This is a group of individuals with an exceptional work ethic. Whilst linking this with their knowledge and experience around this field I see it near impossible for Yield Coin not to grow into a leading global crypto currency. I cannot wait to watch my investment fly!
JordanRF

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

Yield coin is well diversified unlike many other icos that tend to fail the same year they are released. Being pegged to actual businesses, this pushes liquidity through the coin which is very important. Hugely diversified with an impressive team that can walk the walk and talk the talk. Really looking forward to being a part of this.
Kullimans

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:22:15 PM

I first came across Samuel&Co via their proprietary trading business in London. Their courses on trading and psychology really helped me iron out flaws in my thinking and success in the markets. Samuel and his team are a young and vibrant group of individuals who are hungry to achieve success with Yield Coin. Based on their previous success in Trading, Teaching, managing investment funds and building successful financials algorithms like Fusion I have every belief in this teams future success. Sam is hear for the long term. I mean that . They have put together a new cryptocurrency (Yield Coin)business plan  which has an edge over its competitors in that its backed by multiple lines of business . This takes the single point of failure scenario so common amongst existing crypto currency ICOs . Seriously worth keeping an open mind on this new coin venture and get in on the ground floor whilst you can. Regards Kully Mall
Jstn35

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:57:26 PM

Having raised a remarkable amount in a short time, hitting soft cap swiftly the ICO is off to a flying start. Within the wider project, the scale of potential profitability through the various investment vehicles such as the multi asset brokerage, investment fund, crypto algorithm to name a few, could produce substantial growth whilst diversifying risk in the process. With these investment features in mind for the long term, the every day use cases for the coin will likely drive demand in the short term too. There's no doubt the team is strong in technical ability, solid ethos and vigorous work ethic - the future certainly looks positive! Very optimistic with good years ahead  Roll Eyes Shocked Grin
Wezzyccc

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:41:00 AM

This is an ICO not to be missed! Love the fact its a multi-purpose backed coin. And have full confidence in the team and their reputations. I'm excited about where this is heading.
NoClaro

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:26:37 AM

I've been trading / investing in the crypto space for the past year and a half orso. Have found great coins like Cardano Neo and DGB. I stumbled on YieldCoin through my fav podcast and did some research, reading the whitepaper etc.

Their ''no single point of failure'' is a completely new way of creating a crypto currency, which got me excited, but it was not until I found out about the partnerships that were confirmed when I decided to heavily invest.

I've sold the profits of most of my other crypto's to invest in YieldCoin and took advantage of the bonus they currently offer.

Great concept, great team and great tech behind the coin.

YieldCoin will go far
YieldCoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:24:18 AM

Good Morning all,

We have great news we will be talking at the Dubai - The Blockchain Innovation and Investment Summit (BII SUMMIT) as a speaker talking to 1,200 individuals about Yield Coin and the benefits of utilising Yield Coin on the 19th of March. If you are in Dubai or at the event be sure to say hi!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: