Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:26:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48215 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:47:53 AM

Hello, everyone on the thread!

A very promising idea, professional team, responsive support - the project is a masterpiece. So underadvertised it may not even reach hard cap in my opinion, but it will blow the market anyways.

I'm on board already. Good luck team Bubbletone!

Thank you very much for the feedback!

hi dev, outline the purpose of this bubbleTone project is very interesting. because telecommunications is a very important requirement in the present time. especially if everyone can use it easily and cheaply when traveling around the world. and no need to change the phone number when traveling in another country. hopefully the purpose of this project can be realized and successful.

Thank you for your positive opinion on our project, we share the same!

This is a very good idea, because of various service competition between the service provider, so they can use block chain to solve the problem of limited network bandwidth, I am very bullish on this project, I hope it can succeed. Grin

Thank you! We are out to solve an existing problem for users and change telecom market!

An interesting service that allows mobile communication providers, users, and operators to interact with each other directly without intermediaries, thereby using Blockchain technology to reduce the cost of providing mobile services when you are in the roaming.

Thank you for your positive comment!

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
 ❉ICO Starts:April 20, 2018❉ (http://bubbletone.io/)
LAw LrD

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:59:30 PM

Following the project for a while now, very promising by the problem-solving factor.
HateMeNot

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

Bolckchain in Telecom, I like this 'cause it's unexpected and from what I read and saw extremely ambitious, this one will fly for a long time. Best of luck team!
ImGenius

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

Hi, what happened to your previous thread?  I tried to locate it, but i cant find it. I still need to join your telegram to get the new thread link. Anywau, what is the amount collected now?
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:21:42 AM

Bolckchain in Telecom, I like this 'cause it's unexpected and from what I read and saw extremely ambitious, this one will fly for a long time. Best of luck team!
Following the project for a while now, very promising by the problem-solving factor.
Thank you guys for your support!

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:29:05 AM

Hi, what happened to your previous thread?  I tried to locate it, but i cant find it. I still need to join your telegram to get the new thread link. Anywau, what is the amount collected now?
Hello! Good to see you join!

All results for private pre-sale and Pre-ICO fundraising will be announced in our social media channels 10-7 days prior to ICO crowdsale start.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

More than 20 years of experience in the telecommunications industry is very important, this is a more important reason than other projects, that is, have not mature technical experience. And now the globalization of people is becoming more and more extensive, and the new way of moving is bound to come and change.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:03:18 PM

The idea is good for mobile operators, but I'm afraid that this is not feasible. I do not know of such local mobile operators who recognized your tokens as acceptable for themselves.
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:06:49 AM

The idea is good for mobile operators, but I'm afraid that this is not feasible. I do not know of such local mobile operators who recognized your tokens as acceptable for themselves.
Operators integrated with BubbleTone will be receiving SDR tokens as payment for their services, these tokens follow the rate of SDR (special drawing rights; linked to 5 world currencies), accounting unit currently used between mobile operators globally. They will need to use UMT in order to get their smart contracts processed and services sold, but being integrated with BubbleTone this will be a natural way of conducting business. That's what we are doing. Moving telecom to blockchain.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
Coarsetoken

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

Hello everybody. How are things going? I see the number of subscribers to the project is growing. And in the program, how many customers?
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:21:54 AM

Hello everybody. How are things going? I see the number of subscribers to the project is growing. And in the program, how many customers?
Hello! If you mean current fundraising status, than please expect our update on this 10-7 days prior to ICO crowdsale. It will be announced soon!

Thanks for your positive feedback!

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
vanmoreno

Activity: 359

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

hello bubbletone, why its name with bubble? its sounds like something negative in financial..
koloNikolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

What is your previous experience in telecom business? Or this is your first project?

Fuadh

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

Companies that have been in the telecommunications business for more than 20 years. Seventeen years ago we were among the first to create a platform for intelligent communications services, including fixed-mobile convergence.
This experienced project with a good plan is very convincing for success
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:41:40 AM

hello bubbletone, why its name with bubble? its sounds like something negative in financial..

We chose a meaningful name: while the messenger is a full-featured working tool for users, it's as easy to use as blowing bubbles.

We believe that this fun brand name will make our messenger more recognizable around the world.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:03:23 AM

What is your previous experience in telecom business? Or this is your first project?
We’re a reliable team with 20 years’ experience in telecom industry. During this period, we have created multiple telecom and software development businesses.

Please see examples below.

- Mobile Virtual Network Operator under brand “Allo Incognito” (240K Premium Subscribers).

- BubbleTone messenger with 100+ useful features. It’s customized for the needs of mobile operators to provide additional revenue streams on voice calls and SMS from the app and other telecom services. Beta version is already available at App Store and Google Play.     

- Global Mobile Data Exchange platform developed for mobile operators who are interested in global coverage services for their subscribers. Local prices for mobile services are already available in 80+ countries.

- OTA platform we are using for remote downloading of mobile profiles via service SMS was developed by MDS company owned by us.

- Whole Yandex Telephony project (connecting 15 Russian cities) operates on infrastructure developed by us. The project is managed by SanSim company which is our subsidiary.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
LAw LrD

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:35:57 AM

Lol, I get it... Naming could have been better, anyways it will all depend on the service.
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

Can you describe the process of joining to Bubbletone? I travel a lot and I want to know how it will work.

BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

Can you describe the process of joining to Bubbletone? I travel a lot and I want to know how it will work.
Thank you for the question!

Anyone will be able to enjoy roaming free mobile and data services with BubbleTone, all what's needed is to find a home mobile operator who has already joined BubbleTone and purchase his SIM card (special SIM allowing for remote mobile profile downloading). After that you will be able to choose and purchase offers from foreign operators with BubbleTone and enjoy mobile connection and data at local rates in any part of the globe. Any modern smartphone can be used.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:04:06 PM

Do you have partner in telecom provider that will use your product? or Do you have existing customer ?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: