Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48208 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

Hello BubbleTone Community,
Latest news from their official medium blog of BubbleTone:
Bubbletone CTO Oleg Pravdin and CEO Yury Morozov are presenting Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom at the MVNO’s World Congress in Madrid ! They continue to grow up day by day.
https://medium.com/@bubbletone/bubbletone-cto-oleg-pravdin-and-ceo-yury-morozov-are-presenting-bubbletone-blockchain-in-telecom-at-6b38bc0b84d6
Offline activity of the project is pleasantly surprising. I understand why the project collected such a good amount of money in the first days of sales.
Yes in my personal analysis bubbletone is nice project too, and it is one of my portofolio investment in ICOs projects because it has real business, real company which has long time in the telecommunication industry and they are really has products we can try it before decision making investing in bubbletone and i am sure every people has knew it, it is reasons the project has collected a good amount of money in the first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

Bubbletone CTO Oleg Pravdin and CEO Yury Morozov are presenting Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom at the MVNO’s World Congress in Madrid ! They continue to grow up day by day.
https://medium.com/@bubbletone/bubbletone-cto-oleg-pravdin-and-ceo-yury-morozov-are-presenting-bubbletone-blockchain-in-telecom-at-6b38bc0b84d6
Offline activity of the project is pleasantly surprising. I understand why the project collected such a good amount of money in the first days of sales.
Yes in my personal analysis bubbletone is nice project too, and it is one of my portofolio investment in ICOs projects because it has real business, real company which has long time in the telecommunication industry and they are really has products we can try it before decision making investing in bubbletone and i am sure every people has knew it, it is reasons the project has collected a good amount of money in the first.

The project is really quite popular and gathered a large enough audience in its community.
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

They will run a special blockchain, coin transfer fee will be nothing worthy.
Remove roaming itself is a big thing but I believe this blockchain and its coin could have wider applications if a network of telecommunications companies start using it to remove roaming.
And that was just one possible scenario.

I would prefer that this token remain a utility token. Few problems can arise with regulators in other scenarios.
I think for the time when the project will be implemented, all problems with regulators will be settled.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

Remove roaming itself is a big thing but I believe this blockchain and its coin could have wider applications if a network of telecommunications companies start using it to remove roaming.

I would prefer that this token remain a utility token. Few problems can arise with regulators in other scenarios.
Yes, different countries have different legislation and it would be good if the token was legal everywhere.
Theoretically, no one can know about my actions on the Internet in the territory of any country. Only the question of interaction with the mobile operator remains.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:55:18 AM

I think for the time when the project will be implemented, all problems with regulators will be settled.
There are countless different legal projects in various fields that are using or want to use a coin or token as payment tool, really most of projects including this one have this idea inside. Legal concerns will raise mostly when a coin usage declare like an asset or share.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:08:50 AM

I agree, this project is also on my list of investments. I hope everything goes according to plan and we will get a good profit.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:28:58 AM

There are countless different legal projects in various fields that are using or want to use a coin or token as payment tool, really most of projects including this one have this idea inside. Legal concerns will raise mostly when a coin usage declare like an asset or share.
This is a dynamic question. Recently I heard the opinion of an expert who predicted that even the ETH itself would be recognized as a security.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:46:44 AM

Yes, different countries have different legislation and it would be good if the token was legal everywhere.
Theoretically, no one can know about my actions on the Internet in the territory of any country. Only the question of interaction with the mobile operator remains.
Well, the platform will provide a solution to this issue, so here everything will be done in accordance with the user's interest.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

This is a dynamic question. Recently I heard the opinion of an expert who predicted that even the ETH itself would be recognized as a security.
Now so many experts speak on this topic, that you can find any convenient opinion. While everything develops normally.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

Many thanks for your efforts. It is very pleasant to meet an ideological person. I thought that there were no such.
You are welcome, also maybe you are interested to see the ICO project or another cryptocurrencies which are followed by me, so we can make discussion, analysis fundamental of the projects except the bubbletone's project, you can see my comments on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=747061;sa=showPosts and i hope they can gives good information to be data to make analysis for all of us as the community of cryptocurrencies.
Thank you, an impressive history of posts. I get acquainted with the projects that you have analyzed.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

I think there will not be any problems here, this token can be used in many ways, but it's people's will.
AzrailBogov

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

BubbleTone does not need the services of many intermediaries, the payment for which, in the end, falls on the average user. And also there will be no need for roaming
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

I think there will not be any problems here, this token can be used in many ways, but it's people's will.

UMT is a utility token to which you can use in many ways inside the bubbletone platform. It can't be an asset or security as you still won't have any voting rights nor collect dividends even if you have millions of it. Unless of course you help the system with the masternodes but you are receiving UMT still with it.  I don't think there are going to be problems with legal right in bubbletone.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
AzrailBogov

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

With the help of the token, it will be possible to pay for the services of the platform being created and the miners that provide the project with their computing power Smiley
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:51:07 PM

Not certainly in that way. Some projects have problems with regulators even without any declarations. But I think that it definitely will not affect this project.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

Now so many experts speak on this topic, that you can find any convenient opinion. While everything develops normally.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-23/ether-ripple-may-be-securities-former-cftc-head-gensler-says
But this is not an ordinary expert, I think his opinion should be heeded. Perhaps he has some information that we do not possess.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:26:49 PM

Well, the platform will provide a solution to this issue, so here everything will be done in accordance with the user's interest.
Absolutely right. It is for this that we will pay for, the solution of our problems and for the convenience of using our telephone number.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

With the help of the token, it will be possible to pay for the services of the platform being created and the miners that provide the project with their computing power Smiley
You probably have something mixed up, this token can not be mined. All the number of tokens will be released at once and distributed according to white paper.

Stradivarioos

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:19:45 PM

This option is possible, but it seems to me that now good ICO will grow at a faster pace than the altcoins.
But the risk will also be greater, some investors prefer reliability.
As we see today, profits from alcoins are not guaranteed. While real projects bring profit in any market.
Yes, today's correction surprised me. I thought that such strong falls will not be for a long time.
I agree with you, it happened unexpectedly, but not without reason. MEW's security issues have been tracked for a long time. 
Yesterday myetherwallet's DNS was attacked and exchanges refused (OKEx and Poloniex) to work with ERC20 tokens.
These news cooled not only the ether, but the entire market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:37:32 PM

Stradivarioos
The fact that such events are happening is very good. After each such failure the system is corrected and becomes more safe and perfect. Ideal can not be achieved immediately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: