Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

One of the most trusted rating agency ICOrating.com has rated BubbleTone project as "Positive" which is the highest possible rating currently.
https://medium.com/@bubbletone/bubbletone-blockchain-is-rated-by-icorating-com-21df7acda0e2
Let me know, i am following bubble tone, it is look promising in the future.

Its not surprising the project is offering a utility token in the widely used industry, I do think this is going to be a success when finally local players get to have the chance to play in the international ground and that their local clients stays with them even when they were moving from country to country.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

can you give me more details about the pricing of bubbletone token, please? and why is that the ico date has been moved?

Thank you for your involvement and attention to BubbleTone Blockchain in Telecom!

We would like to share important news about the remarkable project dynamics.

After showcasing BubbleTone’s fully operational blockchain at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, we now see a growing interest coming from the large players in the telecom field.

We also did a number of dedicated product presentations for global mobile operators in Europe and received a lot of positive feedback. We are now drafting cooperation agreements with some of these companies.

This leads us to introduce the following changes:

1. We move the start of the ICO to 20 April 2018. By this time we will finalize the new strategic partnerships with large telecoms and will start joint pilot implementation of BubbleTone’s blockchain-based platform.

Firstly, this will secure an independent in-depth assessment and provide recognition from the leading industry players.

Secondly, this will help to protect the project participants from the bearish sentiment that is currently prevalent in the cryptocurrencies market.

2. The hard cap is lowered to 25 million US dollars. We estimate this amount to be sufficient, as the advancement of the platform and the development of the mobile application get ahead of the original schedule.

This will ensure that by the time the ICO starts, the product will have gained additional value for all participants.

Meanwhile, we emphasize that we do not shift the ending date of the ICO.

Therefore, the main target remains firmly in place. We hope to achieve it together!

Get ready: register, pass the KYC and join our Whitelist.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
 ❉ICO Starts:April 20, 2018❉ (http://bubbletone.io/)
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:48:38 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 08:42:14 PM by BubbleTone_Support

Do you have already beta product that people  could test it and understand how it works?

We have a BubbleTone messenger, it’s a fully operable modern messenger with 100+ features which is already available for download at App Store and Play Market.

We also have our OTA platform for downloading third-party mobile profiles via SMS developed and running on a commercial basis with our partners in 80+ countries globally.

We are currently finalizing on messenger’s convergence with blockchain to start launching smart contracts. Graphene blockchain platform is being currently developed as well, it’s 80% complete already.

Live business case of BubbleTone as working blockchain solution to eliminate roaming was presented during Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

I'm very happy with your project. I am confident in his prospects. Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks! We appreciate you participation a lot

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:46:48 PM

Where is your data servers allocated? Where is your company registered?

Operating company Clement Vale is registered in Ireland.

BubbleTone ICO company MDS Ltd. is registered in the Cayman Islands.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
theHappiest

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:46:03 PM

Can you tell more about your token? In terms of usage how can it be spent? I see so many systems where token is not THAT important and it ends up with down tendency at the exchanges. So help me see your token gonna live after ICO is over and on.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:12:43 PM

One of the most trusted rating agency ICOrating.com has rated BubbleTone project as "Positive" which is the highest possible rating currently.
https://medium.com/@bubbletone/bubbletone-blockchain-is-rated-by-icorating-com-21df7acda0e2
Let me know, i am following bubble tone, it is look promising in the future.

Its not surprising the project is offering a utility token in the widely used industry, I do think this is going to be a success when finally local players get to have the chance to play in the international ground and that their local clients stays with them even when they were moving from country to country.
Yes that's why i am interesting about this project, the developer of team they have good company, they have long experience in the business, they have costumers almost around the world, they have real business and it is just about the time for Dev team build the blockchain for it, i will be more active to see the progress of it due to it is the basic for bubble tone.
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:13:54 PM

This project includes a number of best things:
Great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world!
Offer to take part in ICO! One of the most promising and successful projects to date!
I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!
Stradivarioos

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:16:36 PM

can you give me more details about the pricing of bubbletone token, please? and why is that the ico date has been moved?

Thank you for your involvement and attention to BubbleTone Blockchain in Telecom!

After showcasing BubbleTone’s fully operational blockchain at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, we now see a growing interest coming from the large players in the telecom field.

We also did a number of dedicated product presentations for global mobile operators in Europe and received a lot of positive feedback. We are now drafting cooperation agreements with some of these companies.

1. We move the start of the ICO to 20 April 2018. By this time we will finalize the new strategic partnerships with large telecoms and will start joint pilot implementation of BubbleTone’s blockchain-based platform.

Firstly, this will secure an independent in-depth assessment and provide recognition from the leading industry players.

Secondly, this will help to protect the project participants from the bearish sentiment that is currently prevalent in the cryptocurrencies market.

2. The hard cap is lowered to 25 million US dollars. We estimate this amount to be sufficient, as the advancement of the platform and the development of the mobile application get ahead of the original schedule.

This will ensure that by the time the ICO starts, the product will have gained additional value for all participants.

Therefore, the main target remains firmly in place. We hope to achieve it together!

That's good news. If this company can achieve success to which it is going it will be very good as the project is good and I can assume that it will be in demand.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:04:02 PM

Can you tell more about your token? In terms of usage how can it be spent? I see so many systems where token is not THAT important and it ends up with down tendency at the exchanges. So help me see your token gonna live after ICO is over and on.
UMT is a utility token, used as fuel for smart contracts in BubbleTone system similar to GAS in Ethereum blockchain, in other words it is necessary to pay processing commissions to miners in BubbleTone system. UMT will be traded in exchanges same as any other token.

BubbleTone users won't need to have UMT to use BubbleTone services, but UMT token holders will be able to use UMT to pay for services in the application or sell UMT tokens.
    Service providers and mobile operators will use UMT to pay commissions to miners for smart contracts processing. They will also be able to sell their tokens if needed.
    Miners in our system can place 1 million or 1 thousand of UMT on their deposit and get a license for a Super or Mini Node, which generates revenue from smart contracts processing during the process of interaction between mobile operators, service providers and users within BubbleTone system. Miners will receive their income in UMT tokens and will be able to use them at their discretion.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
IsabellaSophia

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:26:51 PM

BubbleTone Blockchain in Telecom - One of the best projects out there.This project is going to change cryptocurrency market.That is an brilliant possibility to earn bounty, i recommend this unique environment !
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:22:29 AM

BubbleTone Blockchain in Telecom - One of the best projects out there.This project is going to change cryptocurrency market.That is an brilliant possibility to earn bounty, i recommend this unique environment !

One situation that an investor might have to consider though its that there will be a lot of whales in this project who will definitely be taking advantage of those who are new in the industry.  Price always depends to the project but it could be manipulated by huge whales in this project. I think a lot of them have invested to the project last December to store the money they got from the btc bull run.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:24:07 AM

That's good news. If this company can achieve success to which it is going it will be very good as the project is good and I can assume that it will be in demand.

Large telcom companies show interest means a higher chance of success though I think the project had already reached their softcap as it has been promoted for more than months already.

Will the bounty participants be required to also submit KYC for them to receive their tokens?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:30:30 AM

This project includes a number of best things:
Great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world!
Offer to take part in ICO! One of the most promising and successful projects to date!
I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!
Yes and Horizon Communications CEO Gilbert A. Darrell explains how this innovative telecom operator will leverage BubbleTone's blockchain solution to capture the market in Central America.
https://youtu.be/1eJnffvfq_s they are so serious building this project and explain about the project, it will helps to the users who still don't understand about the project.
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

Thanks a lot!

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

One situation that an investor might have to consider though its that there will be a lot of whales in this project who will definitely be taking advantage of those who are new in the industry.  Price always depends to the project but it could be manipulated by huge whales in this project. I think a lot of them have invested to the project last December to store the money they got from the btc bull run.

Founders aim to build sustainable token for the market, it's good for them not less than for any other tokenholder. Don't worry about 3rd party price manipulation.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

Large telcom companies show interest means a higher chance of success though I think the project had already reached their softcap as it has been promoted for more than months already.

Will the bounty participants be required to also submit KYC for them to receive their tokens?

Actually we did not set up a soft cap or minimum milestone.

Development of BubbleTone ecosystem blockchain part is 80% complete, BubbleTone messenger is available for download in App Store and Play Market, OTA platform for remote mobile profile downloading is already in operation with our partners in 80+ countries globally.

Our project will continue its' develop regardless of ICO results. However, the more funds we collect, the faster our goals will be achieved.

Yes, KYC is required in order to withdraw tokens for everyone.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

Bubbletone team participate in Global Blockchain Summit in Sochi and here you can find live stream from our discussion with our advisor Samson Lee https://twitter.com/bubbletone_eng/status/977560345043664903?s=20

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:37:41 PM

I have already met several projects with this idea. Unfortunately, this did not lead to anything. Bubbletone has a strong enough team, I'm sure they will finish this project to the end. I will follow the development, and I wish the team success!
Winner88

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

Great idea with actual real-world use case.. the team looks credible.. will be massive o they deliver as promised.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: