Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 10:36:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies and our daily life  (Read 1544 times)
kisscoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:28:06 AM

Cryptocurrencies are actively introduced into a large number of areas of our life. The time when they will be actively used in everyday life is not far off. We will not even notice how sharply this jump will occur and cryptocurrencies will displace the rooted dollars or euros!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:36:37 AM

When the government finally finishes hagging the cryptocurrency and legitimizes them. But here there are disadvantages, most likely will have to pay a tax for trading on exchanges and various purchases.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:53:51 AM

At present, electronic money exists in parallel in our daily lives. But in Vietnam it has not been used in the lives of only the bitcoin participants. There should be a step for bitcoin in Vietnam to develop.
are you Vietnamese? I enjoyed your post. When coins are accepted globally, this is very good for us. And I hope that one day my payments will be paid by the tocken that was developed for payment.
To me as well bitcoin is a helping hand and It helps me to get everything I need in life, bitcoin has become source of income for a lot of people who do not have anything, the best thing I like about bitcoin is that it never disturb my daily job and I can use bitcoin as an extra source of income, bitcoin is helping me to get my family whatever they need to spend a good life, so for me bitcoin is really an amazing currency and good investment.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:37:02 AM

When we will use cryptocurrencies ofr our everyday life?
Now as im entering the world of cryptocurrency  yes it really affect my everyday life. The way it helps me to all my need everyday. Other than that it is part of my life now and all I meed is to balanced my time the money I earned  and for investing so that in the near future I never regret.
That is the point. Bitcoins and other crypto are getting into the lives of people as payment method too. But the main aspect of them is being a source of income. People are loving them just because they become a source of money for their needs to be fulfilled. While being a payment system, they are making fast and easy transaction within few seconds, keeping out the fiat and old systems.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:07:13 PM

Until the government accepts or declares that payment using bitcoin is legal, when it happens I'm sure that payments through cryptocurrency will start available in stores especially in large stores, but I think with bitcoin prices that fluctuations will have some problems, let alone bitcoin transactions also long until confirmed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tole123

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:34:43 PM

maybe in the future because as the development of technology could crpyto be very original and we can feel what is cryptocurenncy
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

sometimes I feel bored, because I just sit in the room and play crypto to make money. but there is no movement in the real world. for that reason I started thinking of building a business from my cash money on crypto. so that between the online world and the real world, I can work together.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

From now on I started using bitcoin to perform financial transactions every day. That I do because I get a lot of convenience, I am a mobile person so I like to do online shopping and pay with bitcoin. In my country has grown a lot of online shop that received bitcoin. I think that when I keep trying to use bitcoin then I will get many benefits. When more people use bitcoin it will further increase the price and popularity of bitcoin in the world.

From which country do you belong to because in my country we don't have the ability to use them for online shopping and buying. It is a very comfortable way to use them for convenient transaction easily without any hassle, Bitcoin is making easy for everyone to transact them easily.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Jacob_Vortuba

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:49:34 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 01:09:02 PM by Jacob_Vortuba

In real life, crypto currency will soon be everywhere. And since we are not limited in its choice, there is an increasing need to pay for services in completely different crypto-currencies. We developed Widget by Smartjex https://smartjex.com/, which helps you easily accept payments in any crypto currency. Look, on our site there is a cool demo version with donuts) Everyone will be able to place this on their site and simplify their customers life!)
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

I almost use cryptocurrencies to trade and invest in to make a profit, I do not use cryptocurrencies to shop even though we can use bitcoin to do that. I predict  that bitcoin will be widely used and  it will become a part of our lives in the future when the blockchain technology shows its power, at which bitcoin prices will certainly be very high.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:21:48 PM

Perhaps this is one of the important problems of the development of the market. Most bitcoins are not used for direct manipulation between users. They are either kept in wallets or traded on the stock exchange. Determining the legal status of the bitcion in all countries leads to stabilization of the exchange rate and would promote new opportunities for using bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

actually we already used cryptocurrencies in our daily life, for example buying and getting a token or buying some point to be spent later, that is actually kind of cryptocurrencies, where we can't see the material of something but we are able to do business and doing any kind of transactions with it, that is i think cryptos in daily life.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

According to my personal and current circumstances, it will probably not be long before an era will begin. No wonder we will all experience the period of using digital money as payment. This means it can happen to crypto too. I think it will not be long before this will become true.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rambak

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

It seems to be interesting.
But for now, it cannot be realized because many countries are still rejecting the use of Bitcoin.
If Bitcoin is used in everyday life, that means many companies accept payments with Bitcoin and the government facilitates the transactions.
I think, if many countries can accept Bitcoin then the use of Bitcoin will be done in daily life.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

According to my personal and current circumstances, it will probably not be long before an era will begin. No wonder we will all experience the period of using digital money as payment. This means it can happen to crypto too. I think it will not be long before this will become true.
Its already starting here in my country that they are now accepting some of crypto currencies as payment and now some of business man are incouraging other to use crptocurrencies as their personal business , some of company also start to use bbitcoin and other currency to provide support into it, Other experience make it through and they believed someday it will become legacy. That all people will become rich like other belief.
boatswaincreditE

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:00:59 PM

Till the production of btcs are enough, developing countries, accepts btcd and Every Govt legalise btcs Smiley
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

We can actually apply cryptocurrency in our daily lives. As you can see bitcoin can now be used in some establishments, like Japan, there are stores where they accept bitcoin as payment. Bitcoin can also be used as a remittance service, since you can send funds from people to people.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

We can actually apply cryptocurrency in our daily lives. As you can see bitcoin can now be used in some establishments, like Japan, there are stores where they accept bitcoin as payment. Bitcoin can also be used as a remittance service, since you can send funds from people to people.
there is no situation in life when I could really use the crypto currency with my friends or acquaintances. Crypto currency is still the only way to make money, at least for me. But to use the crypto currency in everyday life, this requires a really good infrastructure.

HELLO EVERYONE.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:34:38 PM

Its already starting here in my country that they are now accepting some of crypto currencies as payment and now some of business man are incouraging other to use crptocurrencies as their personal business , some of company also start to use bbitcoin and other currency to provide support into it, Other experience make it through and they believed someday it will become legacy. That all people will become rich like other belief.
Good thing for you, as you can easily access bitcoin just like here in our country as well, I want to celebrate with that but when I have known that there are countries who are suffering to access bitcoin due that their government disallow them then it is really sad in their part, so we need to keep this opportunity and don't waste it.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:50:00 PM

For me, cryptocurrency is not just an earning instrument, it's more safe to save my money!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: