Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:24:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🚀 PRODUCTIVIST - Smart-Manufacturing empowered by the Blockchain  (Read 63373 times)
henry056

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:25:53 AM

productivist project concept is really flexible which is really effectiive through smart manufacturing that every company will benefit into the services manufacturer can provide . which leads to earn a quality of work , save from the lost cost  , transparency which is really important to monitor data and also the real time track record . Everything made possible because of these traits project can provide . I would definitely advise this project because it really aims project targets to benefit into its work
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:27:21 AM

I haven't seen any projects like Productivist that offers multiple technologies. I like what Productivist did to maximize the use of blockchain for manufacturing. Like using it for 3D printing, CNC, packaging, laser & wood cutting, 3D modeling, engineering, IOT ( Internet of Things), BIO & Deep technology.  So many services offered for a decentralized production service, Productivist will definitely be supported by many companies 'security and transparency'.
They are truly unique in their own way. They approached the market with aggressive ways and change the way it goes. through engineering and innovative ideas.
Very well said.. That's how great Productivist is.. They improved and upgraded the manufacturing processes.. But still giving the customer the right to choose their perspective services needed..
maraclariss14

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:28:50 AM

The productivist project wishes to create a new standard for any manufacturing technology to be able to manage the chain command on manufacturing.
Yes,  I noticed that too,  given the fact that productivist is bringing the revolutionize system in the blockchain using smart contracts. this project will gain support in some investors who are from huge companies like the manufacturers from all over the globe.
znarf1028

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

Did you know that in Productivist was given the fact that productivist is bringing the revolutionize system in the blockchain using smart contracts. Hope many investors also noticed that!
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

The productivist project wishes to create a new standard for any manufacturing technology to be able to manage the chain command on manufacturing.
Yes,  I noticed that too,  given the fact that productivist is bringing the revolutionize system in the blockchain using smart contracts. this project will gain support in some investors who are from huge companies like the manufacturers from all over the globe.
With huge partners and promoters siding with this platform. they will attract more investors that is really interested within the company.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

productivist project concept is really flexible which is really effectiive through smart manufacturing that every company will benefit into the services manufacturer can provide . which leads to earn a quality of work , save from the lost cost  , transparency which is really important to monitor data and also the real time track record . Everything made possible because of these traits project can provide . I would definitely advise this project because it really aims project targets to benefit into its work
Also take note that Productivist has already made a partnership with multiple suppliers, they mentioned OWA Armor and Masterprint Companies. This shows clearly that Productivist is stable and in stated in the roadmap within this year at the 3rd quarter we will see the Productivist in action.
gwaps012

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:36:22 AM

Also take note that Productivist has already made a partnership with multiple suppliers, they mentioned OWA Armor and Masterprint Companies. This shows clearly that Productivist is stable and in stated in the roadmap within this year at the 3rd quarter we will see the Productivist in action.
Yes indeed,  partnerships with other suppliers is a huge thing,  and can help the project grow.  thanks for the good feedbacks,  we will see this project success in everyway.  To the moon!
btclegionario

Activity: 588
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

Italian thread is READY!

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
]
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:46:30 PM

Take a look at this PRODUCTIVIST's ICO reviewed by Cryptonomatron. The Smart Manufacturing empowered by Blockchain!

https://youtu.be/36BP5PMD9UQ
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:52:59 AM

increasingly today, support is provided for the project grew a lot, and it is certainly very good for the progress of the project.
with the support of many, it can also make all the teams be more excited again to manage the project.
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:03:00 AM

increasingly today, support is provided for the project grew a lot, and it is certainly very good for the progress of the project.
with the support of many, it can also make all the teams be more excited again to manage the project.
I am sure that this project will be successful for the future and certainly will also achieve satisfactory results as well, success is always this project for the future.
squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:07:20 AM

I am sure that this project will be successful for the future and certainly will also achieve satisfactory results as well, success is always this project for the future.
This proves that the project much preferred by the participant with as it is, I am sure that the project will be much easier to achieve success.
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:21:30 AM

This proves that the project much preferred by the participant with as it is, I am sure that the project will be much easier to achieve success.
we'll see for the future, I believe if all involved in the spirit and compact in developing this project is sure to success will be easy to achieve, success is always the project.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:41:37 AM

we'll see for the future, I believe if all involved in the spirit and compact in developing this project is sure to success will be easy to achieve, success is always the project.
Live how the team manages its projects with a large number of participants already supports this project should be to achieve success will more easily and smoothly.
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:46:07 AM

competition project is getting tight and I really hope that the project of bringing this very nice concept, will be managed very well by all the teams, so that this project can compete with other projects and can succeed in accordance with what is expected.
skladnikov

Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:57:39 AM

...  In General, this field is fairly new and it's probable that you have a lot of things work, but I'm pretty skepticism configured> here are a couple of issues. Unless now in this area with few competitors? Your project is now different from its predecessors only by the fact that you bind the token to the blockchain? Good luck
new and innovative platform. Competitors are still also a problem but with their unique approach in the market, the investors may be pulled by their ideas.
Im also concerned about on how they will manage to surpass their competitors,  many of the projects nowadays are supported by huge numbers of investors and supporters,  and a highly innovative products,  I hope productivist can do or apply such things in the near future.
I am sure that many industries with existing business are ready to move to blockchain and improve their business. So whenever I see projects like these I wonder - is the blockchain only you can have?

now, if already had an existing business then it's okay. )

btclegionario

Activity: 588
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

And Italian Whitepaper

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
]
kohanvn

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

Productivist’s supply chain solution is an exciting prospect. Standing on the threshold of change Productivist offers the manufacturing supply chain a real alternative. Imagine a manufacturing chain without delays, without mismanagement, without IP insecurity and you have what Productivist can offer you.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

Productivist’s supply chain solution is an exciting prospect. Standing on the threshold of change Productivist offers the manufacturing supply chain a real alternative. Imagine a manufacturing chain without delays, without mismanagement, without IP insecurity and you have what Productivist can offer you.

I think so, this Productivist Platform is very needed in the manufacturing industry. Their services and their features will give you many benefits. A revolution in the manufacturing industry will be started by the Productivist Platform.
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:10:26 PM

Take a look to this article by Benjamin Pestel, Productivist & Freelabster’s Co-founder & CEO, about the INDUSTRY 4.0 and the future of the smart manufacturing:

https://medium.com/productivist/take-a-look-to-the-industry-4-0-the-future-of-the-smart-manufacturing-f52e07d0f29
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: