Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Neo is going all the way down?  (Read 746 times)
raj4990 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:09:50 AM

I invested in Neo. But from last week after ONT airdrop, its keep on sinking.
Any news???
Sachinist

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:28:14 AM

You kinda answered yourself. Those who bought for free ONT are dumping it now. It's an opportunity to buy!
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

A correction was definitely coming. It held up "too well" in the face of a bear market, and it seems like it's going through the same corrections that most altcoins went through in the past few months.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

While I will not rule out correction, there is also the possibility that the recent drop in price of NEO is due to concerns of the project having some underground centralisation. One of the NEO consensus nodes happened to suffered a glitch which exposed the weakness of the nodes and indicating certaing hidden layers of it being centralised. This has raised fears in the NEO community.
fat buddah

Activity: 333
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:05:43 PM

Dont forget also that neo is chinese project and if u look better all chinese coins acting very hard by volatily and moving , alot of stop loss tricks closets and etc.

Zsywt1024

Activity: 286
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:00:13 PM

While I will not rule out correction, there is also the possibility that the recent drop in price of NEO is due to concerns of the project having some underground centralisation. One of the NEO consensus nodes happened to suffered a glitch which exposed the weakness of the nodes and indicating certaing hidden layers of it being centralised. This has raised fears in the NEO community.
This may be a hot topic recently discussed
But I believe this is a problem for the community, so it will be amended in the near future
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:25:49 PM

Any news???

this has become natural because most of them just follow the course course when the price rises and when the coin is in the share they will sell and make the price collapsed until the down again, but you can also save it and sell it because if it sells it is sure you will get a lot of losses .
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

Any news???
This is great project it will raise soon because majority of the investors are invest in Bitcoin and some potential altcoin but current situation is not supporting to cryptocurrency so all coins are fluctuating but NEO coin is attract more investors so it will affect little high. I think it will pump soon we should believe this coin it make good profit.

aaacourt

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

I think NEO is a pretty good buy right now, wouldnt be too concerned about recent prices. Some interesting projects on NEO in next few months including some ICO's and a DEX. Bullish on NEO for 2018.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:40:55 PM

It was at an ATH just recently, what did you expect to happen at that point? Sure it could have mooned harder but in unknown territory you should protect yourself and take some profit unless you are extremely confident.

paymentbit21

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:59:35 PM

until he heard nothing, he will then fall then grow ... not stable now...
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:05:58 PM

when every coin is going down how can NEO hold there their position, thin for long time. Ups down it's part of crypto.Stay Relax & chill
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

It was at an ATH just recently, what did you expect to happen at that point? Sure it could have mooned harder but in unknown territory you should protect yourself and take some profit unless you are extremely confident.
Sometimes that confidences together with the feeling of being greedy will really be the main reason why we do missed out on making money into those times which profits is already clear and it is just really waiting up for you to exist.The worst thing here is that you did even more bought coins into ATH or higher value which would possibly result into more further loss. Talking about NEO declining prices then its not surprising yet this is not only the coins is going downward but almost on the coins in the market is heading that way.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:21:14 PM

Try not to be too concerned over a drop of a week. If you bought the coin in the believe it will rise in future then allow it to happen. The recent airdrop will have affected the price.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:28:42 PM

Any news???

We know that this is coin is a smart contract based coin so however we will find this coin bumped back in the chart again. Cryptocurrencies are very much volatile in nature.
So we need to find the high price for this coin so do not panic and buy NEO as much you can.
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:33:37 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 12:42:39 AM by J-N

Any news???
I think that NEO should handle some ICOs. Have a look at the bounty campaigns. There are huge number of ICOs which are based on the blockchain of Ethereum, and at least one ICO on Cardano, but no one ICO on NEO. Therefore NEO falls down faster than other crypto-currencies.
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:13:06 PM

I think it is a correction, but it is accompanied with some FUD news around the project, so it is probably dipping a bit more. IMO it will recover pretty soon.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:20:08 PM

Any news???

Neocoin was doing great from past two months as compared to the complete bear market but from past few days its been sinking down because the correction which needs to occur in last week is been seen now and right now it will take some time to settle down the correction and then it will rise once the coin get back its strength again. I think we should be following some trend-following strategy to get the best entry in this coin as entering in this coin after the correction will be the major move in this year 2018.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

It's one because of the air drop as you mentioned as most of the time people sell it after the airdrop occurs
Secondly because of rumours circulating that neo has connection with china government recently one of it's node failed or something and this left many in tension, don't expect the price to rise anytime soon
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:38:40 PM

LOL. You fell in the trap. LOL. The price of NEO increased before the ONT airdrop just because trader was trying to collect as much as NEO as possible to get more ONT from airdrop so when the airdrop ended, they'd sell NEO and wait for lower price to buy NEO back. I think you no need to worry about it cause NEO is a good choice to invest in at the moment so just hold it for months.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: