Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:05:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Neo is going all the way down?  (Read 746 times)
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:25:35 PM

I invested in Neo. But from last week after ONT airdrop, its keep on sinking.
Any news???
because this coin only rely on chinese government dictation.what chinese says make this coin move,so if you wany some development maybe better ask china to make good action in favor of this neo..thats why i dump my support on this .because i see no future unless that country speaks another good issue towars cryptocurrency world
You are right that is why I did not invest much in NEO because I know that one day it will also break down,  I don't trust China, I just trust bitcoin and Eth and other top coins aside from NEO, but so far NEO is doing great during the past months.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

Any news???
When there is a serious sell by so many people that are holding the coin there is a tendency that the coin will fall as compared to it initial market value which is a normal thing that happen in the crypto currency is most cases.
zokilnmet

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

It is not entirely surprising to see the NEO price going down as we speak. After all, the altcoin saw a massive value appreciation not too long ago, which was bound to eventually result in a correction. However, NEO had successfully maintained its US$34 value for quite some time. Many people were hoping the price would go up again, but things have not evolved in that direction by any means. Instead, the NEO price continues to go down as time progresses, which is rather problematic for this project and its holders.
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

Great, I will be able to participate in some upcoming NEO ICOs with a discount then Smiley In my opinion this is just a normal correction of NEO.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

If BTC would go up this year we can expect NEO to go up together with other alts.  But if Bitcoin fall back again and started to make a bearish path, then expect alts to crash.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

Any news???

NEO - Chinese crypto currency, which has ambitious and very real plans and opportunities to "outdo" the etherium. The Chinese simply will not be able to destroy their relatives' crypto currency in favor of overseas.
the first public blockade in China can and will become the leading digital platform not only at home, but also far beyond its borders.
I am sure that the NEO rate will not be lower than $ 500 for a coin in the next six months or a year. I advise you not to go on about the panic, and your patience will be rewarded.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

From almost nothing to 161$ and you are expecting for it to go up? Of course in all kinds of investments we must not expect that it will continue to up trend after we bought it. People who are most likely asking why it is going down are people who don't have any plan to start with, leaving them questioning their own decisions why they bought it in the first place. NEO is a good cryptocurrency but in order for you to profit sitting down and not selling at a loss is your only option or if you really have faith in NEO you will still buy and think of this decreased price as a bargain purchase.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:20:27 PM

Any news???

No news about Neo but I believe just because more seller do their activity than buyer. Stable market like empty bucket with out any sign when to fill with water ( buy back ), because this situation many people decides to exchange ( sell ) their Neo asset into another coins. Nothing worry about it just keep calm keep hold and try another coins for profitable activity.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:27:51 PM

Strong fluctuations often result in very high probability. However, not all pennies go down for a reason. It can be seen that in the market a lot of coins are red in different times. May be just the volatility of the supply curve and the increase in user base. We should not hurry to conclude and analyze it before the wait.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

Any news???
Not just NEO, other altcoins are going down dramatically. NEO is only having a widespread influence on the crypto market and that does not affect the development of NEO. So you do not need to worry about NEO, it will be an infinite altcoin.
Believe in what you have checked on NEO, you will decide to invest wisely.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
raj4990 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:01:11 AM

Great, I will be able to participate in some upcoming NEO ICOs with a discount then Smiley In my opinion this is just a normal correction of NEO.

Yes that is also a valid point. there are good ICO on the way for Neo like efefct.ai, nex. Hope it will rise by then.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:45:50 AM

Its not the only alt that is going down but almost all the alts are down. It is just a correction phase that the market is going through. This is a much needed correction and is very healthy for the market. Don't think it as red but as a nice buying opportunity.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

All of them are going down, not just neo. Pay attention on this drops. almost all of them are going down every time except couple ones, last time maybe week ago litecoin was going up more then 10% while bitcoin and most of the others were going down. Yesterday and today similar situation, just nem, lisk, waves are gaining some value while all others are going down.
You need to be a wizard to earn from this fluctuations, that`s why I`m mid term or even long term trader. In this times the best we can do is to keep our position and maybe buy more, good times will come back again. I bought some coins on top, some of them are down more then 60%, but I don`t worry, I invest more on this price again. I learned the best how to that with ripple and iota, my first great long term trades, straighten you position if you believe in your investment and wait.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:52:07 AM

Any news???
It is only a correction. For the past few months, the price of NEO keep pumping, now it is the time to buy more and hold more. I believe that NEO is really good for long term, just keep your faith. It is just  normal on the market, don't panic.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

There are two main reasons for Neo's price to drop. The first reason - the main one - is that I have just bought it. The second reason - the marginal one - is that a lot of people are selling it.
Panic selling and the decrease in the demand of the neo in the international market is the only thing which is resulting in the decrease in the market value of neo and these are the reasons actually which are resulting in the downfall in the market value of almost all of the crypto coins due to which the people who are investing their money into it are facing some serious problems regarding this investment.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

Any news???
I think that NEO should handle some ICOs. Have a look at the bounty campaigns. There are huge number of ICOs which are based on the blockchain of Ethereum, and at least one ICO on Cardano, but no one ICO on NEO. Therefore NEO fall down faster than other crypto currencies.

Zeepin ICO was based on NEO Blockchain and also lots of good projects are coming on NEO blockchain for example NEOExchange and effectdotai. If you see CMC all Bitcoin and lots of altcoins are falling due to market correction and governments interference by introducing new regulation to cover tax on investment. Hopefully soon this dip will be over and HODL your NEO for long time its one of the few coin which gives divident in Neo GAS which is also tradable.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:40:20 PM

You just stressing about neo price downing from January how it was about 100$ after backup the price still the same , nothing change with neo its stable and moving in 80-100$ now. Until bitcoin going on new highs neo will keep flatting in this positions.
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

yep, a lot of preeps have bought just for the airdrop so its was not a good time to buy

its better to wait after the airdrop.. but no worries, if you don’t touch and sell your cryptos it should be fine

NEO will be back up as more ICO are starting in the coming months, like NEXO

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:14:01 AM

You kinda answered yourself. Those who bought for free ONT are dumping it now. It's an opportunity to buy!
Yes, most people started buying into NEO as a result of the airdrop and that obviously shot the price up as a result of the demand and now that the airdrop has rounded up, it is expected to see the price crashing after then, and moreover, the whole market is still in a state of tension and uncertainty anyway, so I would not really be bothered since they will still all recover anyway.

At very first, the whole market is totally down as bitcoin is taking its toll on them all. Also, NEO was going to give ONT airdrop to all the holders of NEO, so what do you expect was going to happen after the airdrop. Traders are already taking their gains from NEO since the airdrop has been received. That is what usually happens after airdrops or fork anyway. You can keep holding, since it is a good project or buy more when it has bottomed enough, at least you got compensation with ONT.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:40:59 AM

It's simple, hold it first so you can not lose it. when you grow up then the price will be your sales soon ..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: