Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Neo is going all the way down?  (Read 746 times)
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

It is just a simple correction , like many other altcoins these days , almost non of them survived , even bitcoin , but NEO is a good platform for many developers to develop their ICOs it should recover soon.

I think this not a correction since BTC price is already dump and no altcoins right now is on over value considering that crypto market already experience multiple correction since the start of the year. This is just a bearish month since king BTC is down. Some crypto trader are converting their coins in fiat.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pissyas

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:58:34 PM

I invested in Neo. But from last week after ONT airdrop, its keep on sinking.
Any news???
We all know that NEO is a very potential project and will grow tremendously in 2018. NEo is a coin released by the Chinese people and is likened to the world's second ETH, in the year 2018 will have many projects running on the platform of NEO put into the market and if successful, NEO price will be pushed up very high. But at the moment the market is down and NEO is baffled at some ICO projects so the NEO is currently leveling off.
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:22:48 PM

Every coin has an upward and downward trend, sometimes it's a dump or a correction but I think neo is a great coin so it's not a dump but generally the whole market is going down with bitcoin
Stonetium

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:35:43 PM

LOL. You fell in the trap. LOL. The price of NEO increased before the ONT airdrop just because trader was trying to collect as much as NEO as possible to get more ONT from airdrop so when the airdrop ended, they'd sell NEO and wait for lower price to buy NEO back. I think you no need to worry about it cause NEO is a good choice to invest in at the moment so just hold it for months.

Agreed. I don't see NEO going anywhere soon
C63s

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:38:05 PM

So whats the actual verdict on Neocash at the moment i heard its like 50 neocash to 1 bitcoin and furthermore where do you even cash this in or exchange it HuhHuhHuh
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

NEO is a very promising coin because it has great advantages even in comparison with ETH but its price was too high recently and market laws sooner or later there must be a correction NEO, after correction i think the price will rise again.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

Any news???
You can see that the price of NEO at the moment is showing signs of continuous decline, partly due to the general effect of the market is down, the price of NEO is dreadfully price floors are always terrible. Tend to go in the direction of bitcoin. One of the most important issues affecting NEO's price is the NEO-based ICO project that is experiencing bugs and can not fix, I think this is the main reason for NEO price drop.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:50:26 PM

NEO is a very promising coin because it has great advantages even in comparison with ETH but its price was too high recently and market laws sooner or later there must be a correction NEO, after correction i think the price will rise again.
NEO is down due to the downward trend of the whole market that is very easy to understand. But you can see through the volatility of the entire market cryptocurrency, NEO still holds good value without falling too much. NEO is increasingly asserting its value, I believe NEO will compete very strongly with ETH in the cryptocurrency market.
icoreview_romania

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:05:23 PM

Any news???
You can see that the price of NEO at the moment is showing signs of continuous decline, partly due to the general effect of the market is down, the price of NEO is dreadfully price floors are always terrible. Tend to go in the direction of bitcoin. One of the most important issues affecting NEO's price is the NEO-based ICO project that is experiencing bugs and can not fix, I think this is the main reason for NEO price drop.

I do have to say I agree. On some areas.
At the moment, the market is down and NEO, on it's own, is not steady enough to hold so it's dropping with the "doublebitcoin ratio". This twice the bitcoin speed thing is experienced through-out the altcoins as a general bear season.

I believe the ICOs are the only chance NEO has got. The more successful ICOs on NEO, the more marketing for NEP-5 tokens, the better.

On the long run, NEO is 100% mooner IMHO
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

Dont forget also that neo is chinese project and if u look better all chinese coins acting very hard by volatily and moving , alot of stop loss tricks closets and etc.

Maybe that's one reason. I think people always have this stigma that since it's a Chinese copy of Ethereum per se that, it is some sort of a cheap imitation. However, I don't totally agree because although there are similarities with their blockchain technology, they are still supported by their own pool of people and supporters that sustain their value. I think it's just that people tend to support the original more than the copy, especially since in this comparison, Ethereum has really proven its worth.

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:44:04 PM

I think NEO will start to go up until Bitcoin recovers fully. But as for now all alts will remain bearish, until their king fully recovers.

Any news???

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:10:13 AM

Everycoin decreasing price and that's normal. Even neo decreased price you can buy more because for sure the next will happen it will increase the price in the future. I like neo because the price before is very low and now is good . For sure the price will continue to increase once the price increase again. Just keep or hold your neo and for sure you will be happy to the result.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:55:18 AM

Everycoin decreasing price and that's normal. Even neo decreased price you can buy more because for sure the next will happen it will increase the price in the future. I like neo because the price before is very low and now is good . For sure the price will continue to increase once the price increase again. Just keep or hold your neo and for sure you will be happy to the result.
If you believe then better to keep buying NEO store it inside your wallet and earned gas,  the current situations are just another opportunity for those supporters to buy more NEO, just needed to wait for the Chinese investors to show back their support for this coin to move up again, this downfall
is a good test for all the project inside crypto better to learn how to be more patient.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:14:15 AM

Any news???
HODL man that's what BITCOIN before it got so popular but the one or the folks who HODL have had great profit after HODL so much and at the end of the day they were millionaires or rich. So think before you sell if you could take it i mean HODL it as much as you can then hold it.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:18:24 AM

Any news???
Because of the price correction, last few months. The NEO is always have the bull run, up to 100$ higher. It is normal on every coin, because of the price correction. After that long bearish, the price of NEO will be back again to normal. Just wait.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:53:37 PM

A good project stands a test of time and price get corrected and stable or moon over time. Do not conclude your stand on NEO so early. Hodl and  if possible buy some more. It's simply an opportunity. Good time will come and you make massive profit.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:15:24 PM
Merited by Hughes_Ryan (5)

Any news???
NEO is a perfect coin for long-term investment. I do not think you should worry about NEO prices dropping. Actually, in the past time, the market price has dropped. You should continue to hold NEO and wait
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:36:05 PM

Any news???
NEO is a perfect coin for long-term investment. I do not think you should worry about NEO prices dropping. Actually, in the past time, the market price has dropped. You should continue to hold NEO and wait

Agree with your analysis. I also think that NEO is suitable for long-term investment. I have bought NEO since March, and I think I will hold NEO for about 6 to 8 months. I believe in NEO because NEO has a huge community

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:39:56 PM

Price NEO waver up by Bitcoin, so that must be specify a valid time to be start, NEO has big value, if you invest a big amount, I think you should prompt.
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:08:12 PM

there are too many people complainning about neo at the moment, and that is one of the main reasons of why we are seeing it going down and down.. but i dont know why it is happening at 100%, lets hope to see it recovering on the next few months

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: