Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2024, 02:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your prediction of Market Cap?  (Read 238 times)
Baoo

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:53:21 PM

Honestly, there is a little crisis in majority of cryptocurrencies, So I think that at this period the market will not develop with a good value. but in the era of digital currencies  there is a always a surprises, Furthermore, if Bitcoin will rise, then the other currencies will grow too, else, the other will decrease too, so there is always a similarity between them.
In addition to that, I expect that after a few weeks, the market will develop in a fast way, especially for Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:25:49 PM

I am no prophet so i cannot predict the future,you should be doing technical analysis instead of asking predictions.Technicals will give you signs when will be the perfect entry and exists,the marketcap has been stabilized for a couple of weeks that is why it is a good sign for the altcoins because they can still grow with these sideways.

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

It's strange that now the market capitalization does not increase, despite the fact that a large number of new projects, ICO collect the HardCAP!
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:55:06 PM

Here you can see Crypto Market Capitalisations for 4 past months (data from 7th each month)
And what is your prediction of Market Cap for 7th of March and 7th of April 2018?

For March 7 I will not write any more because there is already a list at the coinmarketcap. And about April 7, I think that in TOP 10 will come Nem and Dash, and cardano and stellar lowered down

makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

No one can really predict what will happen in the future,so you need to know how to adopt in any market situations so that you wont lose a lot of money when the market has started to fail,never trust anyone or your intuition with your trades because trading needs some technical expertise so you can win your trades easily,learn the basics first.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:49:37 AM

Here you can see Crypto Market Capitalisations for 4 past months (data from 7th each month)
And what is your prediction of Market Cap for 7th of March and 7th of April 2018?

I Simply see bitcoin going back to moon, and nothing stop it when the time comes
derigop

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:09:28 AM

As usual bitcoin will lead the market cap followed again by ethereum because these two are the most used and well known cryptocurrency that is being used to different transaction and trading online.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

I think the market will not have a rapid growth, like last year. But still the total market capitalization in any case is obliged from March 7 and April 7 2018 to increase for Altcoin.
YAlex

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:33:59 PM

https://i.imgur.com/6y9W6rH.jpg
I think that by the end of 2018, the market capitalization will be about 600-700 billion dollars. Well, that's pure speculation.
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

My personal prediction to crypto market in this coming 3rd quarter or starting July is will hit 1 Trillion Dollars.
As predicted since last year.
Starting this early year it hit the half Trillion market capital and will probably could hit the $1 trillion cap before this year ends.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

I think that by the end of 2018, the market capitalization will be about 600-700 billion dollars. Well, that's pure speculation.

600 to 700 Billion Dollars is too small for this end of the year.
So, I predict and I think it will hit 1 Trillion Dollar crypto market capital before this year ends. So I am excited that the crypto assets that I am holding right now will be higher in the next few months.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: