Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum and Bitcoin  (Read 152 times)
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

on this day most of the crypto has decreased, but I think it is still quite stable for the next few weeks. the total market market is still owned by bitcoin 42% and ethereum 19%, so already 50% more marketcap is controlled by both. sadly alt trapped and not yet able to rise again, whether this is the influence of both (btc and eth) or from other things, which is clearly the market is difficult to guess.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:48:33 AM

At this moment all altcoins falling down so ethereum too. People start invest more in bitcoin, because it will start growing high in near future. It was predictable that people will choose bitcoin
These are undeniably the two of the most leading crypto in the market, but as of this time ethereum is slowly progressing and is falling down. Many invested in Bitcoin because they know that it will give them high profit though it's volatile.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

It is just a period of time for ethereum but soon it will rise again. In early 2018 ethereum was the most stable coin

The best is yet to come!
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

Bitcoin had reacted better than Ethereum and many other cryptocurrencies to the recent market crisis, but I think that in the future Ethereum will soon have a recovery, will grow a lot and in the next few years could overcome Bitcoin
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:10:40 AM

I think Ethereum is one of the few coins which are least affected from Bitcoin's moves (It is stable against Bitcoin). In the past couple months, the situation was the same.
Mariya03

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

It looks like Ethereum is falling and Bitcoin is rising. Just look at this charts:

I think you got it wrong, because I heard Bitcoin and Ethereum are both have a lower price than everybody expected.  But recently, I figured out that Bitcoin is trying its best to rise up slowly. I think Bitcoin doesn't like to disappoint us even though its so hard for itself to increase this time. All of us know that everything in the world has the highest and lowest part of life or in short everything varies and there is nothing stable in this world. Thus, we must understand the current situation of our altcoin. Ethereum and Bitcoin are good altcoins, but nowadays they both falling and trying their to get up.

kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:30:53 AM

I have seen a huge fan base of Bitcoin other than any cryptocurrency and it's increasing. Despite of the fact that Bitcoin is the most expensive cryptocurrency, buyers always ask for Bitcoin First. Honestly speaking I see Ethereum as more sophisticated cryptocurrency than Bitcoin. Ethereum is my favourite altcoin. I have seen a new trend that people are buying more BTC now a days because of it's low price and they are converting their altcoins into BTC without hasitation. I think this might be the reason that BTC is rising and ETH is falling in price. Many analysts have given predictions that BTC will hit $ 25,000, $ 30,000 or $35,000 etc at the end of the year, this also has brought more attention of people towards BTC. As BTC is at $10,000, buyers are looking at BTC like a golden opportunity.

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

Today BTC as well as Ethereum are both falling. The charts looks almost similair.

Yes, the charts look similar. As the price of bitcoin drops, usually most coins also lose value.

doughnut

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:53:38 AM

It looks like Ethereum is falling and Bitcoin is rising. Just look at this charts:
https://i.imgur.com/4LyyD3N.png
to my knowledge. Bitcoin is the best coin ever. and for Ethereum I think the second best coin after Bitcoin. if Ethereum declines it's normal for all coins. and I'm sure this will not last long.
Why is Bitcoin for you the best coin ever? Its the oldest and most known. That must not make it the best coin. Its not a critique just an question why you would prefer it to others?
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

I see bitcoin and ethereum declining at the moment, but it's not something I can panic and sell right away because I'm sure it's the beginning to go to the moon.

munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:03:01 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum is the two most coins that is usually use by the crypto users in trading, investments,etc. and these two also have higher values than other coins.

yes, and both will last for a long time. Bitcoin and ethereum are strong coins and are not easy to fail. Choosing a bitcoin or ethereum for investment is the right choice.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:01:20 PM

Ethereum and Bitcoin are the leaders of the cryptocurrency market, it is a very difficult period for both, as for the whole sector, but as soon as there will be a recovery I am sure they will grow a lot. Ethereum could be the future heir to Bitcoin
Sophia Portera (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:28:31 PM

All prices of coins are still dropping. Bitcoin even has fallen under $9,000

At this moment holding your Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best...I hoop
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: