Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YEAR OF THE DOG ... and DOGE died !  (Read 543 times)
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:23:29 PM

Doge coin will never die as this is one such coin that has withstand the time. Faster transaction and low txn fees is the main reason why people still use it instead of other coins.

The value might come down a bit but then this doesn't mean its dead. This is the time I will buy and then later sell in profit.
modtakels

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:36:17 PM

Dont expect too much with an inactive coin for years,doesnt have any development and active developers for the past 2.5 years so it only means that this coin is dead a long time ago,and putting your investments to a dead coin is worst than literally burning your money into a chimney you could save your ass when you have done a little research before putting some investment with this coin.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:38:45 PM

It was just some kind of hype around New Year and now its price has gone to normal. I think it is pretty stable although not so promising.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:41:40 PM

Dogecoin is still alive but it's dumping cause it's not a crypto has good potential in the future. Dogecoin creator also think that it's nothing but trash coin. LOL. But I think Dogecoin can reach to more than 100 sts is something really great for a trash coin cause you can see a lot of cryptocurrencies are still stucking at 1sts and seem like there are no way out for these coins but luckily Doge did it Smiley).

BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

Why do you think that is? Trading volumes have not changed since the beginning of 2018 , the price for btc fell not much. I think Doge is fine .

Aaarono

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

Dogecoin was never meant to be a serious project, so there is no reason to put good money into it.. You might get yourself burned.
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:50:26 PM

YEAR OF THE DOG ... and DOGE died !

... Sonmething Sad !

Smiley

can you post some proof (i am talking about the dead body or maybe tomb stone pics) lol  Wink
cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:54:35 PM

How this coin be able to get from the dead? did it resurrect itself? doge doesnt have any active developers for years and you should know investing into a project that was inactive is surely a suicide,plus if you have done your research you wont be investing to a coin which was created to be a meme coin or a joke coin.

abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:59:38 PM

It doesnt have any future why would expect something to happen in a inactive coin like doge? created to be a meme coins which makes the community laugh,it was never a good investment and you should be doing a lot of research before doing anything or investing to any altcoins so that the risk of loosing your money would be less.

johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

Doge developmment was stopped nearly 3 years ago but why are you still expecting too much to this dead coin? as far as i know the developers are created this coin just for fun,a meme coin so that there will be something that we are getting laugh everyday we are trading,it doesnt make sense because if you did your own research you could save your investment from this shitcoin.

ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

doge coin serves as a sample of the excesses of the investment community in cryptocurrencies, in which many seem to be more concerned about becoming rich than in the technology behind them, their potential and the real impact on society. in January we managed to see that I exceeded one billion valuation but we are talking about a coin with a dog drawn that has not been updated in more than two years and there is the reason for its current fall.
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

I think this is not for long, many people want to keep the coin of the Doge, because they think that it brings them happiness (smiley)
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:28:45 PM

YEAR OF THE DOG ... and DOGE died !

... Sonmething Sad !

Smiley
And who said that dogecoin died? As far as I know, everything is fine, though it is a coin which is created as a joke.
matsusomoto

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:31:50 PM

I dont really think doge were still active,the last time i check its github was a year ago and it makes me think why those people are investing to this coin,especially knowing that this coin is very worthless and inactive for years? people shouldnt expect anything from this coin as it was only created just for fun there will be not much price improvement with this coin.

Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:46:07 PM

Many people dream at doge of $ 1 in the doge year. that's rubbish. Doge is a nice coin. not more. there are too many doge coins and therefore the price will never rise properly. that is in 2013 and will not change. The course goes up twice a year and then down again. every year
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:48:26 PM

Why do you think that is? Trading volumes have not changed since the beginning of 2018 , the price for btc fell not much. I think Doge is fine .
And I think that DOGE is too early to bury. This coin became cheaper due to the general drawdown of the crypto market. If bitcoin goes up, then the whole market will turn green.

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:54:52 PM

People like the OP doesnt know anything about doge,clearly he isnt doing his own research before investing to any of these altcoin,he could have save his ass from this coin if the did research but this warnings from you people wont be effective because he has already had doge hoping to pump his coin not knowing that the coin he was holding is inactive for years.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:03:21 PM

Doge hasn't died yet, it still has a value so as long as it has worth more than 1 satoshi's Doge is still biting and we don't know if there will be some whales that will put attention to it and will make this year favorable to the Doge holders. You know what, I like more Doge rather than those popping ICO's that does only one goal of collecting money from their investors and make their worthless tokens to have value for the awhile and will dump it later on.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:03:39 PM

Everything the john mcafee has tweeted about is dropping to the floor. The days of coins being pump by a single tweet are over, better if he doesn't mention it! Doge is not dead however, just taking a nap before the market recovers.

maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

Doge will only be bought by those people who arent doing their own research because it was dead a long time ago,inactive developers and no developments from the past 3years so it only means that this coin wont have much improvements not unless those big players will try to pump this shitcoin,you could have save yourself from this bad investment by doing research.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: