Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:28:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] B1.Cash — Cryptocurrency exchange and financial agregator 🔥  (Read 1304 times)
scifilover

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:03:13 AM

I’ve been reading in the media about this project. It was promised to make kinda protection from sharp changes in cryptocurrency rates but there’s no info about it anywhere. Did the platform deceive us?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

I’ve been reading in the media about this project. It was promised to make kinda protection from sharp changes in cryptocurrency rates but there’s no info about it anywhere. Did the platform deceive us?
No, it didn’t. The platform will have an insurance system for this purpose.
scifilover

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:18:18 AM

What will this insurance system give?
matthewtalbot

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:27:44 AM

This system will guarantee full compensation of change of cost of the amount insured in case of fall of rate.
Sandy80ZhanG

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

This system will guarantee full compensation of change of cost of the amount insured in case of fall of rate.
Cool system. Nowadays large exchanges are starting to implement this into their work. Btw, is there already a list of cryptocurrenceis that it’ll be possible to insure on B1cash?
matthewtalbot

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

Cool system. Nowadays large exchanges are starting to implement this into their work. Btw, is there already a list of cryptocurrenceis that it’ll be possible to insure on B1cash?
It’s stated on the sire that it’ll be possible to insure any cryptocurrency available on the exchange from fall.
Sandy80ZhanG

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

It’s stated on the sire that it’ll be possible to insure any cryptocurrency available on the exchange from fall.
Is it already known how much this insurance will cost?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

I hope the transaction commissions will be lower than the competitors’ ones.
defender77

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

I hope the transaction commissions will be lower than the competitors’ ones.
The developers are promising that the minimum amount of transaction commission will be 0.1%.
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

Will the exchange users have an opportunity to transfer assets to each other?
rengma

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

Reserved
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

Will the exchange users have an opportunity to transfer assets to each other?
I’ve read yesterday that there will be an option of exchange between the users without middleman
bars_kz

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

Friends, the project promises to be very interesting. Maybe anyone has already seen the photos of the future interface?
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:15:00 PM

This project is the first project completed by dev manager and I think it will definitely help investors to find their profits here.
dort

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

It’s an interesting exchange, I like the description. I’d also like to know how many cryptocurrencies it will support.
robinzzon

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:22:02 PM

Will there be a web-version of the exchange? Or is B1cash team planning to confine to mobile apps only?
g8stTDas

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:25:01 PM

If there’s kinda exchanger in the system, does it mean that it’ll be possible to exchange cryptocurrencies to fiat right on the exchange?
national751

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:28:13 AM

Where will the system receive the exchange rate from the exchange operations?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:37:45 AM

Where will the system receive the exchange rate from the exchange operations?
I read on the website that each counter agents will set its own rate.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

Guys, for the first time I come across the fact that each service user can be an independent exchange office. You can say what will be done to provide exchange services.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: